Windows 10: Windows 10 Booting Infinitely

Discus and support Windows 10 Booting Infinitely in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Alright... This is probably the worst "Stuck on Booting" i have ever had. I try to boot Windows normally, Stuck on the Windows logo with loading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dion Prey, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Dion Prey Win User

Windows 10 Booting Infinitely

Alright... This is probably the worst "Stuck on Booting" i have ever had. I try to boot Windows normally, Stuck on the Windows logo with loading dots... After one hard reset, Automatic Repair is "loading"... Stucked there too. Inserted a DVD with Windows 10. Loading... Stuck! USB Drive the exact same thing. Can't even press F8 for any options. Tried to switch RAM sticks, no luck. Another Graphics Card, no luck either. The only thing that worked was a Linux CD-Rom, where i can't do much. I guess it is hardware related since the PC was full of dust, but i am not sure...

:)

Dion Prey, Dec 10, 2018

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Jborg Win User
    windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

http://www.disk-partition.com/kb/tips-ssd-optimization-windows7-1.html

Looks to be similar to this: https://www.back2gaming.com/focus-story/ssd-optimization-for-windows-10-windows-8-and-8-1/

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Booting Infinitely

Windows 10 Infinite Boot Loop

Any suggestions ? What should i do? My 1st boot priority is already set to cd/dvd but still detects sata device 2 as the dvd

decodebase64, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Booting Infinitely

1. Windows 10 Booting Infinitely - Similar Threads - Booting Infinitely

2. Computer in infinite repair loop, windows update failing, can only boot up after disabling...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer in infinite repair loop, windows update failing, can only boot up after disabling...: Hi there,I have had this issue where I attempt to boot up my laptop and I immediately get the "Preparing AutoRepair" message. Then it will send me to the blue screen and get stuck on that screen unless I force shut down my computer. Sometimes after the AutoRepair, I can get...
  3. Computer in infinite repair loop, windows update failing, can only boot up after disabling...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer in infinite repair loop, windows update failing, can only boot up after disabling...: Hi there,I have had this issue where I attempt to boot up my laptop and I immediately get the "Preparing AutoRepair" message. Then it will send me to the blue screen and get stuck on that screen unless I force shut down my computer. Sometimes after the AutoRepair, I can get...
  4. Computer in infinite repair loop, windows update failing, can only boot up after disabling...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop

Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop: I am stuck in a boot installation loop well it's really just at the part were I should be able to download it I press contnue to get to the part were I choose which hardrive partition to use to download windows on and it goes through the whole motion up until a moment were it...
  6. Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop: I am stuck in a boot installation loop well it's really just at the part were I should be able to download it I press contnue to get to the part were I choose which hardrive partition to use to download windows on and it goes through the whole motion up until a moment were it...
  7. Fix an infinite boot loop that loops before recovery environment can be accessed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix an infinite boot loop that loops before recovery environment can be accessed.: I've been dealing with an infinite boot loop since July. Upgraded my motherboard tonsolve a usb disconnect issue, and i was awarded with a boot loop issue instead. Injust fealt with it as at least my usbs devicesnwouldnt randomly and rapidly connect andndisconnect until a...
  8. Fix an infinite boot loop that loops before recovery environment can be accessed.

Fix an infinite boot loop that loops before recovery environment can be accessed.: I've been dealing with an infinite boot loop since July. Upgraded my motherboard tonsolve a usb disconnect issue, and i was awarded with a boot loop issue instead. Injust fealt with it as at least my usbs devicesnwouldnt randomly and rapidly connect andndisconnect until a...
  9. Fix an infinite boot loop that loops before recovery environment can be accessed.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Infinite boot no admin profile

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite boot no admin profile: I restarted my computer completely about a week ago I had to run some errands so I left it running I came back and my computer was off turned it back on and it had no display. Got a bootable usb and it fixed no display. It booted up and now my computer is in an infinite...