Windows 10: Windows 10 Booting taking more than 30 mins everytime

Discus and support Windows 10 Booting taking more than 30 mins everytime in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Windows 10 boot time is taking more than 30 mins,also after the boot is done the application's are not working as quick as expected and i get an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Srikanth kasibhatla, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Booting taking more than 30 mins everytime

Windows 10 boot time is taking more than 30 mins,also after the boot is done the application's are not working as quick as expected and i get an error like " Microsoft Windows The application is not responding. The program may respond again if you wait. Do you want to end this process? And does not wotk post that and i will need to restart. Ido have macfee anti virus active in my laptop . Can you please help me with this issue.

:)

Srikanth kasibhatla, Nov 26, 2018
  2. Jborg Win User

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

http://www.disk-partition.com/kb/tips-ssd-optimization-windows7-1.html

Looks to be similar to this: https://www.back2gaming.com/focus-story/ssd-optimization-for-windows-10-windows-8-and-8-1/

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Windows 7 taking 30 to boot

Tried all suggested.

No difference, still taking 30 minutes to boot.

Alan Frith, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Booting taking more than 30 mins everytime

Why Live Tile is updated in Windows Phone @ 30 Mins interval?

Hi Jay..

Thanks for response!!!

I tried as per suggested steps, unfortunalty does not help.

I think it is Windows OS Limitation to have tile update on every 30 mins.

Shrikrishna Khupasangikar, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Booting taking more than 30 mins everytime

1. Windows 10 Booting taking more than 30 mins everytime - Similar Threads - Booting taking more

2. Windows 10 update taking more than 24 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update taking more than 24 hours: Started the update on Tuesday around 5:00 pm and it was still running the following day at 5:00 pm. Message said it was running the update 100%. I need my computer so I shut it off. When I restarted it backed the upgrade back off automatically since it wasn't finished....
  3. WIN10 Boot time more than 2 mins & No Windows logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIN10 Boot time more than 2 mins & No Windows logo: Hi Guys, I bought a new Lenovo L340 ideaPad 1TB HDD, 8GB Ram, i5 Gen 9, 4gb NVIDIA graphics card. The boot time for this laptop takes more than 2mins and the weird thing is after the Lenovo logo for few seconds, I am seeing black screen instead of Windows logo. No GUI...
  4. Slow Boot more than 4 min.

Slow Boot more than 4 min.: Hi, Slowness occurs after loading the BIOS and before the User screen. There is also a Google Drive link with a MEMORY dump file, if necessary. MEMORY.DMP Windows 10 Pro 1903 build 18362.836 thank you 157545
  5. Windows boot up takes 30 minutes

Windows boot up takes 30 minutes: Hey guys, I have a problem with system Boot. Last months i have a problem booting my PC, it takes more than 20 minutes to boot up. It used to do this only when the computer was restarted, now it always happens when I turn on the computer. Here is link with System Summary...
  6. my windows 10 updates takes more than 10 hours

my windows 10 updates takes more than 10 hours: [IMG]the 99 percentage stay here for 5 hours and i have wait for finish for last 10 hours shall i turn off my system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-updates-takes-more-than-10-hours/d6687bbd-5cc9-4197-97be-efaaec70baec
  7. Windows 10 update taking more than 48 hours

Windows 10 update taking more than 48 hours: I feel as if my laptop has been kidnapped by Windows updating. This Windows 10 update has taken nearly 48 hours so afar and is STILL running. I can't get into the lock screen or home screen to sign out of the internet or make changes to update schedules. The update is not...
  8. Restart/boot time takes long time (more than 30 minutes)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Restart/boot time takes long time (more than 30 minutes): Hello, i want to ask about my laptop that run on windows 10 home, version 1803. I just bought this new laptop, at first it was fine, but after about a week it started to have problem that it takes time too long than normal when it is restarted or booted. I have tried multiple...
  9. Wifi not working for more than 2 mins

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi not working for more than 2 mins: Hi, I have hp pavilion g6-1365ea laptop with OS: Windows 10 pro. I am fed up with ra-link 5930 built in adapter as wifi connection doesn't last more than 2-3 mins. M not sure if this is adapter issue or PC heat up issue..as it connects wifi when PC is cool..it gets heated up...
  10. Windows 10 freezes after 30 mins

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 freezes after 30 mins: About 3 weeks ago I did a clean install of Windows 10 Home with the media installation. Everything was going well until after 2 days and about half an hour after starting up windows, windows just freezes and can't do anything on the task bar. Even hard resetting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 booting 30 minutes