Windows 10: Windows 10 Boots into this screen and takes 1 or two minutes to start everything. Sometimes...

Discus and support Windows 10 Boots into this screen and takes 1 or two minutes to start everything. Sometimes... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/di77y [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ffzd36/windows_10_boots_into_this_screen_and_takes_1_or/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/di77y, Mar 9, 2020.

1. /u/di77y Win User

Windows 10 Boots into this screen and takes 1 or two minutes to start everything. Sometimes...

/u/di77y, Mar 9, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Mar 9, 2020
  3. More than 1 minute to boot Windows 10, even with SSD

I have a full description of the problem here: More than 1 minute to boot Windows 10, even with SSD

For some reason, a few weeks ago, my Windows 10 is taking over 1 minute to boot. That is, more than 1 minute just in that initial black window with the Windows 10 logo and the little dots circling.

1. That's my current hardwarespecifiations
    2. Windows boot screen stays more than 1 minute to then display the login screen
    3. Initially, I had just one Windows 10 x64 installation, then I installed a new Win10 on dual boot to compare
    4. After the new win10 dual boot installation, the boot time was reduced to 8 seconds (in this case the default win10 was automatically set to the new installation)
    5. But changing to default win10 startup to the old win10, the time came back to 1 minute
    6. Both win10 are with Fast Startup OFF
    7. Safe boot doesn't change the boot time
    8. The red led in front of the desktop (disk I/O) is completely OFF until the login screen is reached (so, no disk I/O during 1 minute)
    9. The drivers for BIOS, RAID, Motherboard are the same for both win10 installations, so it's not a hardware or driver problem.

RogérioDec, Mar 9, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Boots into this screen and takes 1 or two minutes to start everything. Sometimes...

Windows 10 blank screen after boot-up....

Anyone have any luck with this ? Windows appears to boot normally until the screen with the little dots on it. Then it goes black , stays that way for a minute and finally logs on. I`ve already googled this and all the answers boil down to two solutions - disable fast startup and change your graphics driver. Neither rly helped for me tho it did seem to be graphics card related.

Awaiting more expert suggestions from TPU !

francis511, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Boots into this screen and takes 1 or two minutes to start everything. Sometimes...

1. Windows 10 Boots into this screen and takes 1 or two minutes to start everything. Sometimes... - Similar Threads - Boots screen takes

2. Computer taking 1+ minute to start with critical errors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer taking 1+ minute to start with critical errors.: Hello Everyone, My computer takes more than one minute to post and appears to restart several times. I'm hoping you can help me diagnose and fix the issue. I'm open to replacing broken parts.Specs:Windows 11 ProZ790 AORUS ELITE AX MOBOIntel i9-14900KF CPU192GB Corsair RAMRTX...
  3. Computer taking 1+ minute to start with critical errors.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer taking 1+ minute to start with critical errors.: Hello Everyone, My computer takes more than one minute to post and appears to restart several times. I'm hoping you can help me diagnose and fix the issue. I'm open to replacing broken parts.Specs:Windows 11 ProZ790 AORUS ELITE AX MOBOIntel i9-14900KF CPU192GB Corsair RAMRTX...
  4. Booting my computer takes 1 minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booting my computer takes 1 minute: My computer booting takes 1 minute after i fixed the black screen. I used bootrec /fixmbr, /fixboot, /rebuildbcd and bcdboot e:\windows / ko-KR /s e:\windows /f all to fix the black screen which is happen after i logon to user After I fixed black screen, it started to boot...
  5. Booting my computer takes 1 minute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Booting my computer takes 1 minute: My computer booting takes 1 minute after i fixed the black screen. I used bootrec /fixmbr, /fixboot, /rebuildbcd and bcdboot e:\windows / ko-KR /s e:\windows /f all to fix the black screen which is happen after i logon to user After I fixed black screen, it started to boot...
  6. Booting my computer takes 1 minute

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 takes two minutes in boot up with no disk activity.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 takes two minutes in boot up with no disk activity.: hello, im having a problem with windows 10 taking too long to boot, it didnt use to be like this and i think it started worsening when i upgraded from 1903 to 20h1 (this computer apparently had 1709 and was upgraded to 1803, 1809, and 1903) and looking at it, i think its a...
  8. Lock Screen Taking 1 Minute to appear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lock Screen Taking 1 Minute to appear: Hi!For some days my windows 10 PC is having a problem that when PC Boots up I get Windows Logo For 3 Seconds then a cursor Appears which lasts for 1 to 2 minutes then lock screen appears it usually lags a lot . When I click lock screen the PC shows Lock Screen Picture for 20...
  9. Windows 10 takes 2 minutes to boot on this screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 takes 2 minutes to boot on this screen.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZalsusBoi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k09xpo/windows_10_takes_2_minutes_to_boot_on_this_screen/
  10. Windows 10 takes 1 minute to boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 takes 1 minute to boot: Hello everyone, I have a lenovo y50 laptop with some decent specs: (i7-4700HQ, 8 GB Ram, Gtx 860m, 1TB HDD + 8 GB SSHD [Potential Problem Cause]). The HDD is WDC WD10S21X-24R1BT0-SSHD-8GB I never remember that my laptop had better boot times than 40 seconds. Every...