Windows 10: Windows 10 Bootsplash stretched

Discus and support Windows 10 Bootsplash stretched in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Sorry because the picture are not clear but this was Windows 10 Bootsplash on my HP Mini, how to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Admin Ribbon, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Bootsplash stretched

Windows 10 Bootsplash stretched 635c973c-f4ae-403a-b44e-e83e6d3364a0?upload=true.jpg

Sorry because the picture are not clear but this was Windows 10 Bootsplash on my HP Mini, how to fix this?

:)

Admin Ribbon, Dec 11, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 12, 2018
  3. shunoichi Win User
    Windows 10 screen is stretched!

There is no manufacturer listed. It says "to be filled by o.e.m" or something so I'm not sure where I am supposed to go to find a driver update or which one is the right one to use.

But I did complete the bottom steps and there was no change.

At first, I thought it might be a problem caused by the monitor, but when I was installing windows updates, the updating screen was normal and not stretched. However, as soon as it restarted, it was back to being stretched again.

shunoichi, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Bootsplash stretched

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Bootsplash stretched

1. Windows 10 Bootsplash stretched - Similar Threads - Bootsplash stretched

2. Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors: When I hit the keyboard shortcut combination mentioned above. Windows will stretch the application I want to move "from one monitor to another " across both monitors. I want to know how I can have this work normally again like the keyboard shortcut from Microsoft says it is...
  3. Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors: When I hit the keyboard shortcut combination mentioned above. Windows will stretch the application I want to move "from one monitor to another " across both monitors. I want to know how I can have this work normally again like the keyboard shortcut from Microsoft says it is...
  4. Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My Windows 10 screen is somehow stretched and I can’t open my setting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 screen is somehow stretched and I can’t open my setting.: I tried to find solutions online, most of them told me to open setting. But the issue is that when I tried to open my settings and device manager, both of them didn’t pop * It appears that it has been opened, however, I am unable to access that page. It just appear on the...
  6. My Windows 10 screen is somehow stretched and I can’t open my setting.

My Windows 10 screen is somehow stretched and I can’t open my setting.: I tried to find solutions online, most of them told me to open setting. But the issue is that when I tried to open my settings and device manager, both of them didn’t pop * It appears that it has been opened, however, I am unable to access that page. It just appear on the...
  7. My Windows 10 screen is somehow stretched and I can’t open my setting.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. My screen is stretched

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen is stretched: Im currently on windows 11 and even with the normal recommended resolution there are 2 black bars on the top and bottom of my screen, i have tried restarting the computer or changing and changing back the resolution but nothing is working....
  9. My screen is stretched

My screen is stretched: Im currently on windows 11 and even with the normal recommended resolution there are 2 black bars on the top and bottom of my screen, i have tried restarting the computer or changing and changing back the resolution but nothing is working....
  10. My screen is stretched

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging