Windows 10: Windows 10 bootup Freezes on the MSI Bios logo with the loading circle and after a few...

Discus and support Windows 10 bootup Freezes on the MSI Bios logo with the loading circle and after a few... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I have recently been having an issue with booting Windows 10 on my desktop, It seems that every other time I try to boot it freezes on the MSI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Byron_Gi, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Byron_Gi Win User

Windows 10 bootup Freezes on the MSI Bios logo with the loading circle and after a few...

Hi

I have recently been having an issue with booting Windows 10 on my desktop, It seems that every other time I try to boot it freezes on the MSI boot logo screen with the loading circle moving but then after a few seconds it freezes. I'm using a MSI z170a, now, I've tried the factory BIOS version and the newest version but same thing happens. Is this a windows, Motherboard or RAM issue?

This all started when I rebooted my PC, in the past, similar things have happened such as: RAM and CPU lights flashing on mobo with no display showing on my screen but nothing wrong with my CPU and RAM. Sometimes when booting, the VGA light goes on and same thing with screen not displaying anything but knowing my GPU is working 100%.

P.S. when i did the windows reinstall, the windows starts to load the services, etc while on the MSI logo screen and then freezes as mentioned above. Maybe this helps I don't know.

Things I've tried:

Windows reinstall - on two different drives

system restore

different BIOS versions

unplugged all extra peripherals as well as my Dedicated GPU

tried 1 of each of my 2 RAM sticks in all 4 slots

reset my CMOS by pressing the button on my mobo and manually removing and reseating it

defaulted bios settings

enabled and disabled XMP RAM profiles.

Overclocked and under clocked and defaulted my CPU/RAM

used onboard and Dedicated GPU

Any ideas on what the issue could be?

Thanks in advance

:)

Byron_Gi, Jul 1, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

MSI bios boot logo (frozen?)

If you have any USB device connected, disconnect for now.
    Go into BIOS:
    1. At boot time, the BIOS is checking for all devices attached to the PC, turn off the MSI boot logo under boot menu so you can see the text displayed of each step and note which device is hanging.
    2. Under Advance->Windows 8/8.1/10: Enable MSI Fast Boot so that BIOS will bypass checking most devices that are none essential for booting. This will improve the boot process. Note that this is different from fast boot that you set in Windows.
    Some third party drivers that you downloaded from the MSI website might not be up to date, try to download the latest driver(s) from the original manufacturers such Intel Chip Set, Network driver etc....

topgundcp, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Windows 10 freezes after logo and 2 spins of circle. Even on reinstalling from CD or USB. Samsung R530.

Hi All,

My Samsung Laptop R530 which had Windows 10 installed and working for over a year, had the mouse freezing issue.

I tried to fix with all possible suggestions. A few times a day it would freeze and a hard shutdown was required.

Two days ago after freezing, the laptop started into "Preparing Automatic Repair" but it does 2 spins of the circle and freezes with the 3 dots stopped showing. A hard shutdown and starting again will not help. It goes to starting with the Windows logo and
    again 2 spins of circle and freeze. I tried all options under the sun. BIOS help is only F2 to enter or F4 to Restore, which shows the 4 color ovals Windows logo, and it freezes in about 2 circle spins or a few seconds.

1-Reset by removing battery and power holding power button for 30 seconds.

2-Reset the BIOS (Phoenix 03JD) with default settings. With WiFi off in BIOS. With all other options given. Same problem.

3-Removed (disk restore did gave same problem) internal SSD Kingston 250GB, to see if it would boot with USB Win 10 disk or DVD Win.10 disk, both made with the Windows Tool. Same problem. Under BIOS I changed the order for the USB pen and DVD to first choices.
    Same problem. One would think the laptop would boot and inform no SSD present to install. But no, same Windows squares logo, 2 spins of circle and freeze. Removed WiFi card as one of the suggestions, same logo, 2 spins, freeze. If no USB pen or DVD, BIOS informed
    no drive. With USB Pen it started directly. With DVD it showed the stepber which BIOS said: Boot From AHCI CD-ROM : 1. NO EMULATION System Type- 00 Press any key to boot from CD or DVD....

4-I dismantled the laptop and piece it together after, removing the BIO battery. Same problem.

Does anyone can help me out, or I should consider the laptop dead and use the SSD and parts in a new laptop? I did not want to spend the money, but it seems all options that I find do not help.

What could be hanging the installation, even without the SSD. It boots (USB pen or DVD) only to squared Windows logo, 2 circle spins and freeze. Help anyone, please....

MarceloTom, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Windows 10 bootup Freezes on the MSI Bios logo with the loading circle and after a few...

MSI bios boot logo (frozen?)

I don’t think I see an option to do that. I checked both boot and advance settings. On the top shows “aptio setup utility” and I think it’s ver 1.4 since I see it in advance settings. But other than splash screen option, I don’t see it. :/
    Maybe I should update bios if available?

TheRandomBrian, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 bootup Freezes on the MSI Bios logo with the loading circle and after a few...

1. Windows 10 bootup Freezes on the MSI Bios logo with the loading circle and after a few... - Similar Threads - bootup Freezes MSI

2. Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.: My hp laptop is stuck with the hp logo. I done the computer test with the esc button as and it passed all the teats, I tried going to system recovery but it says "please wait" and then after some time it fails to start and keeps restarting. The same thing happens when it says...
  3. Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.: My hp laptop is stuck with the hp logo. I done the computer test with the esc button as and it passed all the teats, I tried going to system recovery but it says "please wait" and then after some time it fails to start and keeps restarting. The same thing happens when it says...
  4. Stuck in a black screen after windows logo with loading circle shows up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in a black screen after windows logo with loading circle shows up: Happened after I had updated my computer. Additionally, when I the access advanced options my keyboard stops working so I cant even do anything while in those settings (although my mouse still works) submitted by /u/Shudoge [link] [comments]...
  5. Slow boot speed, black screen with loading circle after windows 10 logo

Slow boot speed, black screen with loading circle after windows 10 logo: Hi guys Everytime I boot up my computer the motherboard bios logo shows and then it goes to a black screen with a loading symbol. I have a SSD and it use to boot up straight away and faster. Is there anything I can do to fix it? submitted by /u/ImKimchiii [link]...
  6. Windows 10 profile bootup circle is stuck

Windows 10 profile bootup circle is stuck: I can't login to my PC account on windows 10. The circle on login screen gets stuck every time I start my PC. I have tried booting in safe mode and restarting but it doesn't work. It boots without any trouble in safe mode. There are other administrator profiles on this PC and...
  7. Slow boot speed, black screen with loading circle after windows 10 logo

Slow boot speed, black screen with loading circle after windows 10 logo: [ATTACH] Basically what the title says, every time i boot this black screen with additional laggy loading circle appears after the windows logo is done loading and it takes a while to actually get to windows. fast startup on/off has no effect, running on 2 HDDs and their...
  8. Computer keeps on freezing a few minutes after bootup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer keeps on freezing a few minutes after bootup: Every time I start my computer, it just freezes a few minutes later. Anyone have any idea of what I could do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-keeps-on-freezing-a-few-minutes-after/fb76aaba-d92e-49c9-8d47-130100caaa40
  9. MSI bios boot logo (frozen?)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    MSI bios boot logo (frozen?): So, I followed an advice from somewhere on the internet to do a clean install of windows 10 on my specific model of the laptop. I did because I figured it would be a lot more smooth for basic computing and removing bloatware from MSI. But there is an issue that still happens,...
  10. Windows 10 Setup freeze/hangs at logo, loading circle not appearing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Setup freeze/hangs at logo, loading circle not appearing: I just want to create my own Win10 here, but when I setup the VMs, and running it, It wasn't go well, It froze! I have tried add the size to 21GB, using UEFI, and deleting the EFI folder, but still not working Any clue? Here are my VM Specs : [img] Thanks! *Biggrin...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. boot up hangs msi svreen

2. msi pc freezes on boot

3. pc freeze in boot circle