Windows 10: windows 10 bootup

Discus and support windows 10 bootup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Help -- last night my system did an update and after the update i type in my password in the user -- and it does not recognized the user. that is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ZMus, Feb 16, 2019.

1. ZMus Win User

windows 10 bootup

Help -- last night my system did an update and after the update i type in my password in the user -- and it does not recognized the user. that is the only user account i have, I do have another back up hard drive ( image from 0ne yer ago) that I can boot up with and log in. How do I copy the user profile form the old hard drive to the one that is not able to log in ?

thank you

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 16, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 16, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

windows 10 bootup

Delta6326, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 bootup

1. windows 10 bootup - Similar Threads - bootup

2. Why is my microphone on at bootup and streaming what it hears with no apps open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my microphone on at bootup and streaming what it hears with no apps open?: On bootup with my headphone on I can immediately hear my echo or any sounds, there's no way to turn it off without fully disabling the microphone. Have tried messing with mic input device but no help. Any recommendation?No apps open can hear the built in mic in...
  3. Why is my microphone on at bootup and streaming what it hears with no apps open?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my microphone on at bootup and streaming what it hears with no apps open?: On bootup with my headphone on I can immediately hear my echo or any sounds, there's no way to turn it off without fully disabling the microphone. Have tried messing with mic input device but no help. Any recommendation?No apps open can hear the built in mic in...
  4. BSOD - UNEXPECTED KERNAL TRAP MODE - Issue with bootup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - UNEXPECTED KERNAL TRAP MODE - Issue with bootup: Hi, My laptop has issue when cold starting in the morning after a shutdown. It goes into BSOD with errors popping up at times and have to force restart twice to go into my profile and then works just fine once powered on. My main recent issue is there is startup repair...
  5. BSOD - UNEXPECTED KERNAL TRAP MODE - Issue with bootup

BSOD - UNEXPECTED KERNAL TRAP MODE - Issue with bootup: Hi, My laptop has issue when cold starting in the morning after a shutdown. It goes into BSOD with errors popping up at times and have to force restart twice to go into my profile and then works just fine once powered on. My main recent issue is there is startup repair...
  6. What is run.vbs...windows defender is detecting it as virus every time i bootup...should i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is run.vbs...windows defender is detecting it as virus every time i bootup...should i...: Inside the Appdata Update There was a file named Run.vbs and Microsoft defender is detecting this file as a virus each and every time I boot up windows.What should I do, Should I delete the run.vbs file Or should I delete the whole "Update" folder Inside which it is located...
  7. What is run.vbs...windows defender is detecting it as virus every time i bootup...should i...

What is run.vbs...windows defender is detecting it as virus every time i bootup...should i...: Inside the Appdata Update There was a file named Run.vbs and Microsoft defender is detecting this file as a virus each and every time I boot up windows.What should I do, Should I delete the run.vbs file Or should I delete the whole "Update" folder Inside which it is located...
  8. Windows 11 always disables touchpad on bootup since update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 always disables touchpad on bootup since update: Since the most recent update my laptop always disables the touchpad when I boot it up.I didn't change any settings, I don't use an external mouse.The first thing I need to do is enable it again. In the device manager the setting "pc can disable device to save power" is...
  9. Windows 11 always disables touchpad on bootup since update

Windows 11 always disables touchpad on bootup since update: Since the most recent update my laptop always disables the touchpad when I boot it up.I didn't change any settings, I don't use an external mouse.The first thing I need to do is enable it again. In the device manager the setting "pc can disable device to save power" is...
  10. Windows 10 BSOD upon bootup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD upon bootup: I get a blue screen with an error message "Whea Uncorrectable Error" sometimes when I start my computer. It usually happens when I've just logged in. It seems that the blue screen is more likely to occur if I haven't used my computer for a long time maybe say 1 day or longer....