Windows 10: Windows 10 Borderless Printing

Discus and support Windows 10 Borderless Printing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, a few years ago I discovered a setting in Windows 10 to turn off borderless printing for my Canon Pixma MG5300 printer. I can't remember if it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tom1132, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Tom1132 Win User

Windows 10 Borderless Printing

Hi, a few years ago I discovered a setting in Windows 10 to turn off borderless printing for my Canon Pixma MG5300 printer. I can't remember if it was in Sysconfig, or through Control Panel, or what. This is not in the "Printer Preferences" Control Panel, Windows Setting, or Canon setting. In "Printer Preferences" in Control Panel, Windows Setting, or Canon the option to check the Borderless Printing is there but it does not work when checked. This setting is not even checked on the 2 computers I've been using so it's not that. I have the printer set only to the "Standard" setting, not

:)

Tom1132, Feb 24, 2024

2. Borderless PRINTING

Thanks Bastet. It took me a while to find the terminology 'borderless printing' and that made Google happen. I believe the feature is not available on this printer.

Windows 10 Borderless Printing orderless-printing-2020-11-24-14_32_48-faw41-11-10-20-excel-test-tony-copy.xlsx-libreoffice-calc.jpg

Windows 10 Borderless Printing 307883d1606257490t-borderless-printing-2020-11-24-14_34_02-brother-mfc-7360n-printer-properties.jpg

It's supposed to offer 'borderless printing' if it has it.

Oh well.

The Pool Man, Feb 24, 2024
  3. Borderless printing

I ca no longer print borderless - with Windows Photos or any other software (Photoscape or PhotoShop) - after upgrading to Windows 10. Everything worked fine in Windows 7. I select borderless printing in the printer controls, but all apps override it.
    VERY FRUSTRATING!!

Randy - 4814, Feb 24, 2024
  4. Bastet Win User

Borderless PRINTING

On my Canon borderless printing is within its settings.
    For Brother it should be under Print>Properties (or Preferences)>Basic tab>tick borderless printing.
    What’s the model of the Brother printer?

Bastet, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Borderless Printing - Similar Threads - Borderless Printing

2. Why am I no longer able to print borderless photos on my HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I no longer able to print borderless photos on my HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus.: Why am I no longer able to print borderless photos on my HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus. It is also cutting off portions of the photos. I believe I have Windows 10 on my computer. I don't know which application the Microsoft program is using for photo editing....
  3. Why am I no longer able to print borderless photos on my HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I no longer able to print borderless photos on my HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus.: Why am I no longer able to print borderless photos on my HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus. It is also cutting off portions of the photos. I believe I have Windows 10 on my computer. I don't know which application the Microsoft program is using for photo editing....
  4. Windows 10 Borderless Printing

Windows 10 Borderless Printing: Hi, a few years ago I discovered a setting in Windows 10 to turn off borderless printing for my Canon Pixma MG5300 printer. I can't remember if it was in Sysconfig, or through Control Panel, or what. This is not in the "Printer Preferences" Control Panel, Windows Setting, or...
  5. Windows 10 Borderless Printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Borderless Printing: Hi, a few years ago I discovered a setting in Windows 10 to turn off borderless printing for my Canon Pixma MG5300 printer. I can't remember if it was in Sysconfig, or through Control Panel, or what. This is not in the "Printer Preferences" Control Panel, Windows Setting, or...
  6. Borderless PRINTING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Borderless PRINTING: Greetings, As part of her job my wife needs to print out 1 page of information via a LibreOffice Calc spreadsheet. The thing is she has to stuff a lot of info on that one page and the text gets really small. It would be nice if she could eat into the page margins and use...
  7. Borderless printing

Borderless printing: I ca no longer print borderless - with Windows Photos or any other software Photoscape or PhotoShop - after upgrading to Windows 10. Everything worked fine in Windows 7. I select borderless printing in the printer controls, but all apps override it. VERY FRUSTRATING!!...
  8. print photos borderless

in Windows 10 Customization
    print photos borderless: how do I change the setting to print photos borderless https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-photos-borderless/0779d078-88ec-48f3-9a87-f939405399f8
  9. Borderless Printing?

Borderless Printing?: I need to print a book cover with a photo I've added to on Microsoft paint program. The printer is a Canon and I have printed borderless on it before, but from this paint program. Program settings are all correct but the preview picture, nor the printed test picture always...
  10. Artisan 837 wont print A4 photos borderless.

Artisan 837 wont print A4 photos borderless.: I have a Epson Stylus Photo T50 and I print a lot of A4 photos borderless. My sister has a Epson Artisan 837 and even when the preference for A4 borderless is selected it always prints with a border. Why wont the 837 print A4 photos borderless??...