Windows 10: Windows 10 BOSD occurring everyday

Discus and support Windows 10 BOSD occurring everyday in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is from brand new PC built last month all the components are new. Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: d1 Parameter 1:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RYL JATT, Feb 13, 2020.

1. RYL JATT Win User

Windows 10 BOSD occurring everyday

This is from brand new PC built last month all the components are new.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    Code: d1
    Parameter 1: ffffbf8f1d002000
    Parameter 2: 2
    Parameter 3: 1
    Parameter 4: fffff8031b013518
    OS version: 10_0_18363
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: AV_netr28x!RTMPMoveMemory

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0xffffbf8f1d002000, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff8031b013518.

:)

RYL JATT, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 BOSD occurring everyday - Similar Threads - BOSD occurring everyday

2. bosd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bosd: hi have been having problems with my pc. i so did a prime95 stress test on my pc. and it just keep restarting so i fored a bosd. after running !analyze -v this is what i got.KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.Elapsed.mSec Value: 75 Key : Analysis.IO.Other.Mb Value: 3 Key :...
  3. bosd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bosd: hi have been having problems with my pc. i so did a prime95 stress test on my pc. and it just keep restarting so i fored a bosd. after running !analyze -v this is what i got.KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.Elapsed.mSec Value: 75 Key : Analysis.IO.Other.Mb Value: 3 Key :...
  4. bosd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bosd: Hi,Sometimes, i have a BSOD 1 time per week maximum on my laptop Dell XPS 17.The BSOD happen anytime and often when I restart my computer or when I'm on the web.I started getting the BSOD when I put a SSD Vertex 3 in my laptop.I am in AHCI, the bios is updated, all the...
  5. bosd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bosd: Hi,Sometimes, i have a BSOD 1 time per week maximum on my laptop Dell XPS 17.The BSOD happen anytime and often when I restart my computer or when I'm on the web.I started getting the BSOD when I put a SSD Vertex 3 in my laptop.I am in AHCI, the bios is updated, all the...
  6. Windows BOSD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows BOSD: I got a new Blue screen of Death. I am not sure of the problem. I searched up the module name but I am not sure if I did it correctly. I have been having blue screens alot lately and I am finally going to put my foot down and ask for help. I have the dmp file here:...
  7. Windows 10 BOSD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 BOSD: Hello! I recently did a full factory reset via the reset this pc setting in windows 10. I chose the full format, in order to completely clear everything from the drives. I allowed the computer the 2-3 hours it took to reset, and didn’t touch anything while it ran. Once it hit...
  8. Windows 10 updates everyday

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 updates everyday: Windows 10 updates everyday -- it runs into a problem, attempts to fix it, this fails and then it removes the update, I don't get any error message on what I need o fix. I tried to start the update manually, but get the same problem. Where to I find out what the problem is?...
  9. Activate Windows 10 everyday.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows 10 everyday.: Hello, sorry to bother but I need help. My Windows 10 deactivated every time I turn off my laptop. When I turn it on to use it again I have to activate Windows 10 again. I have no problem activating my Windows, but is a problem that I have to do it every time I want to use...
  10. windows 10 bosd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 bosd: dump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArbMdblTsyfEixKV0bKBIghIVlqN?e=lKNqGk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-bosd/fc04c169-f612-4f90-a486-f47d8cc153e4