Windows 10: Windows 10 Botnet?

Discus and support Windows 10 Botnet? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys. So, this image started spreading around (started at imgur). You may have seen it on FaceSpybook: [img] Code: Image link, if it did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lebon14, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Lebon14 Win User

Windows 10 Botnet?

Hey guys.
    So, this image started spreading around (started at imgur). You may have seen it on FaceSpybook:

Windows 10 Botnet? [​IMG]

Code: Image link, if it did not resize coz it's big: https://i.imgur.com/qgoK5Km.jpg (3 664px × 2 626px, 841 KB)[/quote] What's troubling me the most is the Wi-Fi password and the fact that your keystroke are sent to Microsoft.

Now, I do not know two things:
    1. Context.
    2. Build. (Is it RTM / 10240? - But I do see "Build 10130" watermark around the middle)

My plan with this thread:
    1. Comments and reactions
    2. Demystify IF NEEDED. So, we can inform people seeing that collage of screenshots.

What do you think?

:)

Lebon14, Jul 31, 2015

2. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so i figured it out myself

Found the logfile in "C:\Windows\Minidump".

You need the Windows Development Kit to open it and a bit of googling to understand it.

Found out that a Daemon driver caused an error. Removed Daemon but this didn't solve it. (ps: Daemon itself worked normally).

I let hibernate my computer again and found another error with sptd2.sys: SCSI Pass Through Direct layer

More google and ended up on the duplexsecure site. Downloaded the W10 version and voila: problem fixed.

For the Windows support team: It would be really helpfull if you could pass problems to a more skilled helpdesk who can do more than proposing the standard solutions in case those won't work.

Cheers

windows-10, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so I also found out that this occurs when sleepmode (for me after 3 hours) changes into hibernate mode.

Seems like the going into hibernate and/or starting up from HIbernate results in a shutdown. In safeboot it works perfectly.

Anyone any idea how I can figure out where it goes wrong. Is there a way to log this (I couldn't find it in bootlog)

windows-10, Jul 31, 2015
  4. z3r010 Win User

Windows 10 Botnet?

Windows 10 Botnet? [​IMG]

z3r010, Jul 31, 2015
  5. What do I think? I think this picture sums it up.

Attachment 27571

LovingWindows, Jul 31, 2015
  6. Lebon14 Win User
    There's a reason why I put "?" at the end of my thread title, lol.

Lebon14, Jul 31, 2015
  7. YOU
    You Win User
    And how is this a botnet again? Lol.

Thema:

Windows 10 Botnet?

1. Windows 10 Botnet? - Similar Threads - Botnet

2. XR Host Booter DDoSer 1k Botnet 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XR Host Booter DDoSer 1k Botnet 2010: Does anyone remember XR Host Booter? Back when I was a teenager (31 now) I was using XR Host Booter 3.4.1 when I reached over 1000 bots. I also used Cybergate to access their computers. How did I spread? YouTube alone, making videos of fake code generators and auto upgrade...
  3. Meris DDoS botnet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Meris DDoS botnet: Why did I get this notification? It's been showing up twice until I posted this.Should I worry about this? Is this serious?How or where I can get attacked by these web, devices?How to detect or make sure if I got attacked or not by this?I mean if I got this message is it...
  4. Meris DDoS botnet

Meris DDoS botnet: Why did I get this notification? It's been showing up twice until I posted this.Should I worry about this? Is this serious?How or where I can get attacked by these web, devices?How to detect or make sure if I got attacked or not by this?I mean if I got this message is it...
  5. Windows-11-22h2-22621675-lite-by-den-x64-2022-BOTN ET DANGER VERSION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows-11-22h2-22621675-lite-by-den-x64-2022-BOTN ET DANGER VERSION: Dear Assembly developers and users.always check the assembly for viruses, I personally checked this assembly for viruses and found a virus Sality.Virus.FileInfector.dds botnet virus which is embedded in your system and thus anti-virus software do not find it at all ABOUT THE...
  6. Windows-11-22h2-22621675-lite-by-den-x64-2022-BOTN ET DANGER VERSION

Windows-11-22h2-22621675-lite-by-den-x64-2022-BOTN ET DANGER VERSION: Dear Assembly developers and users.always check the assembly for viruses, I personally checked this assembly for viruses and found a virus Sality.Virus.FileInfector.dds botnet virus which is embedded in your system and thus anti-virus software do not find it at all ABOUT THE...
  7. Botnet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Botnet: HiA computer with Windows 10 that had not been on my network prior, had nod32 antivirus installed but some of the features were turned off like the firewall and the botnet services. As soon as I turned them on I got a message from Nod32 blocking an event that was a TCP port...
  8. Botnet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Botnet: HiA computer with Windows 10 that had not been on my network prior, had nod32 antivirus installed but some of the features were turned off like the firewall and the botnet services. As soon as I turned them on I got a message from Nod32 blocking an event that was a TCP port...
  9. Botnet

10. Is there a Botnet on my laptop? Cannot check for updates and cannot install apps on windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a Botnet on my laptop? Cannot check for updates and cannot install apps on windows...: I realized my Windows Update on Settings is not working. I also found out I cannot update apps or install apps on the Microsoft Store. Maybe my laptop is infected with a virus. My Avast Antivirus also detects it and blocks the connection every time I connect to it on Chrome....