windows 10 box edtion artwork

Discus and support windows 10 box edtion artwork in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; here is home box [img] here is pro box [img] Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Dave44, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Dave44 Win User

here is home box

[​IMG]

here is pro box

[​IMG]

Dave44, Jul 11, 2015
  2. bromanbro Win User

So purple is more professional then blue?

:)

bromanbro, Jul 11, 2015
  3. poirot---01 Win User
    Unable to see album art in Nokia 5800

Hi, I had the same problem and managed to solve it thus... In iTunes drag the artwork from the little preview window in the bottom left onto your desktop. Highlight all the tracks that the artwork pertains to and right click to 'get info' In the window
    that opens there is a small album artwork drop box. Drag the artwork from your desktop onto this dropzone. iTunes will now re-tag the tracks with the 'new' artwork. Resync your music to the 5800, refresh the 5800's music library and you're sorted.

poirot---01, Jul 11, 2015
  4. 亮董1 Win User

I couldn't find the product key of the Windows Insider Preview

Hi,Andre Da Costa:

Sorry to trouble you too much.

I have checked my edtion:

My edtion is Windows 10 Home,the latest edition.

If so,why it shows not the right product key when I put into the computer key.

亮董1, Jul 11, 2015
  5. Dave44 Win User
    yeah though they would use green as home as they have in other versions of windows and blue for pro

Dave44, Jul 11, 2015
  6. Boozad Win User
    I don't want a purple box.

Boozad, Jul 11, 2015
  7. Jackalito Win User
    Purple rain, purple rain...
    Sorry, I haven't taken my medication yet today
    [​IMG]

Jackalito, Jul 11, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

I'll take an orange box.. thank you very much. *Wink

BunnyJ, Jul 11, 2015
  9. Boozad Win User
    Sounds... exotic. *Tongue

Boozad, Jul 11, 2015
  10. bromanbro Win User
    Here ya go:

[​IMG]

bromanbro, Jul 11, 2015
  11. RamboMcMutNutts Win User
    Windows 10 Half Life 3 Edition?

I like purple *Biggrin

RamboMcMutNutts, Jul 11, 2015
  12. swarfega Win User
    They used purple in Windows 8/8.1.

People are saying these are fake. When you think about it, Windows boxes usually have more writing on than these mockups.

swarfega, Jul 11, 2015
  13. Ztruker Win User

No color on my downloaded ISO *Smile

Ztruker, Jul 11, 2015
  14. Slartybart Win User
    Purple is a Royal color, blue is for the common man ...

Gold might be for Enterprise (Kirk usually wore a Gold jersey)
    No? How come?
    Maybe it will help if you think of it as a White box with Purple accents ... does that help any?
    *Smile
    There are a lot of good laughs in this thread - thanks for the smiles

Bill

Slartybart, Jul 11, 2015
  15. EricTheO Win User
    Wrong Version!
    Here's the PC version:

[​IMG]

*Wink
    -Eric

EricTheO, Jul 12, 2015
Thema:

windows 10 box edtion artwork - Similar Threads - box edtion artwork

1. How to disable check box on files

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable check box on files: I'm having an issue with this annoying box that appears at either the top left of a desktop icon or on the left of any file I'm viewing in the File Explorer. Does anyone know how to turn this feature off? [img] [img] 112640
  2. Unwanted transparent box in corner of screen

in Windows 10 News
    Unwanted transparent box in corner of screen: I have an unwanted transparent box that has recently appeared in the top right hand corner of my screen I is always there irrespective of what program I am using Clicking on it does nothing and I cant drag it I am using Bitdefender antivirus and a full system scan has not...
  3. How to shrink the bounding box of desktop icons?

in Windows 10 News
    How to shrink the bounding box of desktop icons?: I just reimaged my office computer from Win 7 to Win 10. Most things are fine but one thing annoys me greatly: The desktop icons are embedded in an insanely wide bounding box. I.e. if I select a desktop icon it gets surrounded by a light-bluish transparent box that is at...
  4. Drop Box Problem After New Update

in Windows 10 News
    Drop Box Problem After New Update: Has anyone had a problem with Dropbox after installing the new Win 10 version? 110073
  5. Windows dialog box font too big

in Windows 10 News
    Windows dialog box font too big: How do I fix this? [img] I reset my PC and from the windows.old folder, I selected all the fonts and installed them all (wrong move, totally) thanks in advance! 109317
  6. Clean Install: I get a download dialog box unexpectedly.

in Windows 10 News
    Clean Install: I get a download dialog box unexpectedly.: Maybe this is a question for the Crome Forum - so I'll post it there too. I, seeming randomly, get a pop-up dialog box which shows a filename and a place to choose where I want to download it to (you know, this is the standard download window when you want to download an app...
  7. File Explorer Quick Access Search box: How to increase keyword history

in Windows 10 News
    File Explorer Quick Access Search box: How to increase keyword history: Is there a way to increase the number of remembered search items in the search box in file explorer and file open dialogs? [img] The history shows 3 keywords which were previously searched. I would like it to be able to show up to 5 items (if available) for example....
windows 10 box edtion artwork solved