Windows 10: windows 10 box edtion artwork

Discus and support windows 10 box edtion artwork in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; here is home box [img] here is pro box [img] Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Dave44, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Dave44 Win User

windows 10 box edtion artwork

here is home box

windows 10 box edtion artwork [​IMG]

here is pro box

Dave44, Jul 10, 2015
  2. bromanbro Win User

So purple is more professional then blue?

:)

bromanbro, Jul 10, 2015
  3. Unable to see album art in Nokia 5800

Hi, I had the same problem and managed to solve it thus... In iTunes drag the artwork from the little preview window in the bottom left onto your desktop. Highlight all the tracks that the artwork pertains to and right click to 'get info' In the window
    that opens there is a small album artwork drop box. Drag the artwork from your desktop onto this dropzone. iTunes will now re-tag the tracks with the 'new' artwork. Resync your music to the 5800, refresh the 5800's music library and you're sorted.

poirot---01, Jul 10, 2015
  4. 亮董1 Win User

I couldn't find the product key of the Windows Insider Preview

Hi,Andre Da Costa:

Sorry to trouble you too much.

I have checked my edtion:

My edtion is Windows 10 Home,the latest edition.

If so,why it shows not the right product key when I put into the computer key.

亮董1, Jul 10, 2015
  5. Dave44 Win User
    yeah though they would use green as home as they have in other versions of windows and blue for pro

Dave44, Jul 10, 2015
  6. Boozad Win User
    I don't want a purple box.

Boozad, Jul 10, 2015
  7. Jackalito Win User
    Purple rain, purple rain...
    Sorry, I haven't taken my medication yet today

Jackalito, Jul 10, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

I'll take an orange box.. thank you very much. *Wink

BunnyJ, Jul 10, 2015
  9. Boozad Win User
    Sounds... exotic. *Tongue

Boozad, Jul 10, 2015
  10. bromanbro Win User
    Here ya go:

bromanbro, Jul 11, 2015
  11. Windows 10 Half Life 3 Edition?

I like purple *Biggrin

RamboMcMutNutts, Jul 11, 2015
  12. swarfega Win User
    They used purple in Windows 8/8.1.

People are saying these are fake. When you think about it, Windows boxes usually have more writing on than these mockups.

swarfega, Jul 11, 2015
  13. Ztruker Win User

No color on my downloaded ISO *Smile

Ztruker, Jul 11, 2015
  14. Purple is a Royal color, blue is for the common man ...

Gold might be for Enterprise (Kirk usually wore a Gold jersey)
    No? How come?
    Maybe it will help if you think of it as a White box with Purple accents ... does that help any?
    *Smile
    There are a lot of good laughs in this thread - thanks for the smiles

Bill

Slartybart, Jul 11, 2015
  15. EricTheO Win User
    Wrong Version!
    Here's the PC version:

*Wink
    -Eric

EricTheO, Jul 12, 2015
Thema:

1. windows 10 box edtion artwork - Similar Threads - box edtion artwork

2. Bing artworks doesn't show up anymore on the taskbar search box.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing artworks doesn't show up anymore on the taskbar search box.: You know there were artworks on the search box on the task bar. Search HighlightI really loved that daily updating artworks about news and stuff. But suddenly it just stopped showing up. Instead now it shows just a bing icon.Why is that and how to fix it ? I Really appreciate...
  3. Bing artworks doesn't show up anymore on the taskbar search box.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bing artworks doesn't show up anymore on the taskbar search box.: You know there were artworks on the search box on the task bar. Search HighlightI really loved that daily updating artworks about news and stuff. But suddenly it just stopped showing up. Instead now it shows just a bing icon.Why is that and how to fix it ? I Really appreciate...
  4. Artwork not showing up on File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Artwork not showing up on File Explorer: My File Explorer music files do not show the artwork. I've already made sure the "Always show icons , never thumbnails is Unchecked. I tried a couple other things as well, but no luck. Any suggestions, please?...
  5. Sharing some Artwork Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sharing some Artwork Icons: Here is an array at a size where the artwork can be admired. Honestly, they do look really sharp & they are colourful, detailed, realistic & eye-catching. A wee taste of the Fluent Design & Sun Valley work. Anxious to see this & so much more in 21H2 [ATTACH] BTW, this...
  6. Windows 10 Single language to Windows 10 Home edtion

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Single language to Windows 10 Home edtion: My friend laptop comes with Win 10 Single language edition and now want to upgrade to windows 10 home. But in Updates and Security > Activation, I get only option to upgrade is Win Pro. No option for windows 10 Home edition. Please suggest. License for Windows 10 Single...
  7. Saved artwork on Paint 3D.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saved artwork on Paint 3D.: I have not been able to locate my saved artwork on Paint 3D. It seems I have limited choices of where to place it after I save. Thank you, Noël B. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saved-artwork-on-paint-3d/f4fa48e7-e2b1-44a8-b624-2adc44ad242d
  8. Microsoft Hardware Lab Kit Artwork

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Hardware Lab Kit Artwork: Hello, Where could I find the full updated certification logo with Windows Server 2019 and Windows Server 2016 with colors ? The package on the Partner center is not up to date. Thank you !...
  9. Win Edtion Tutorial gave me 2 Win Edtion as Answer ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win Edtion Tutorial gave me 2 Win Edtion as Answer ?: Hello how come i get 2 different answers on witch Win edition i have. I checked all the different options from the Tutorial on how tot check Win edition. Almost al option to check say 10 Home Edtion but with 2 check option it says Core Idition. This is when i used: cmd:...
  10. Airline Tycoon Deluxe (2011 edtion)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airline Tycoon Deluxe (2011 edtion): Has anyone managed to get Airline Tycoon 2 (or Deluxe, etc.) to work in Win10? *Confused I did have it working under Vista Home but I can't get it to load on an old laptop running Vista Business. So, ideally, I'd like to run it on the new Win10 laptop - like Railroad...