Windows 10: Windows 10 BOX license transfer to another pc - how many times can i do that?

Discus and support Windows 10 BOX license transfer to another pc - how many times can i do that? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 Home BOX license, and i wonder how many times can i transfer it to another PC. Ive heard something about 2 or 3 times, but does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Domi123, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Domi123 Win User

Windows 10 BOX license transfer to another pc - how many times can i do that?

I have a Windows 10 Home BOX license, and i wonder how many times can i transfer it to another PC. Ive heard something about 2 or 3 times, but does license agreement specify that? Is it really limited? I was always pretty sure that i can transfer BOX license as many times as I want. Is my license assigned to a device or to a user? I think it might be important - I'm from Europe, Poland

I'm talking about this exact box:

Windows 10 BOX license transfer to another pc - how many times can i do that? [​IMG]

I know that ywhsre also "Windows 10 Home Full Version" what's the difference between these two?

:)

Domi123, Dec 5, 2020
  2. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

The interesting question is that: the upgrade takes place before 29 of July. If I upgrade the PC (change the MB), and I transfer the Win 8.1 license to this new PC (cause 8.1 is retail FPP), will I be able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free? Or a upgrade license must be bought?

krimetal, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Andre Da Costa, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Windows 10 BOX license transfer to another pc - how many times can i do that?

License transfering

I have an older PC with Windows 10 box license installed. I’ve recently purchased a new laptop and want to transfer this license to the new machine. Could you provide me with the steps please

PhilKoenig, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 BOX license transfer to another pc - how many times can i do that?

1. Windows 10 BOX license transfer to another pc - how many times can i do that? - Similar Threads - BOX license transfer

2. How many time can I Reactivate Windows with a Digital License?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How many time can I Reactivate Windows with a Digital License?: Hello,I have a Windows 10 PC Which is activated using Digital License but, My question is that, How many time can I activate Windows using that Digital license I am asking this because when I open CMD.exe and type "slmgr /dlv", It says that I have 1001 Rearm Count.Thanks!...
  3. Transferring license to another pc with Windows 10 retail

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring license to another pc with Windows 10 retail: Hi, I have been getting so many mixed message regarding "retail" not OEM version of Windows 10 that I just want to get some confirmation. Can windows 10 pro retail transferable to another pc infinitely as long it's tied to one pc? Some shops told me that there is a limit to...
  4. Can I transfer Windows license to another PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I transfer Windows license to another PC?: So this is convoluted case. Back in 2013 I assembled PC and bought Windows 8 (or 8.1) BOX version. Then some time after I upgraded it to Windows 10. From that point I did clean installation of Windows 10 from USB couple times and it just activates itself, maybe it remembers...
  5. Can I transfer a license to another account?

Can I transfer a license to another account?: A couple years ago I purchased a notebook and paired its license with an old microsoft account of mine, which later had some issues and I decided to make a new one. However, now with all the ecosystem stuff, I want to change the license key to my new account. I've seen that...
  6. How can I transfer license to another PC?

How can I transfer license to another PC?: I have a digital license on my laptop running Windows 10. I want to purchase a new laptop and transfer the license to this new machine. Can I do this?...
  7. Transfer Windows 10 License to another PC

Transfer Windows 10 License to another PC: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Pro version (Retail) which is on my old PC, now I got a new PC and want to activate it on that, I understand that only 1 activation may be active at once. I want to transfer from one to the other. I cannot find my product key anywhere and in...
  8. How many times can you upgrade hardware and transfer your windows license?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How many times can you upgrade hardware and transfer your windows license?: I have an original license key for Windows 7 Ultimate, but have upgraded my hardware a couple of times now. I was wondering if there was a limit to the number of times you can transfer a license key to a new set of hardware, as I've upgraded my machine a couple of times...
  9. Transferring Windows 10 license to another PC- FAIL

Transferring Windows 10 license to another PC- FAIL: I purchased a full retail Win 10 pro license and the product was delivered digitally. I did a clean install on the machine I was intending to use, but subsequently decided I did not want to use that machine because of it's age, so I purchased a new computer. I expected that I...
  10. Transferring Windows 10 license to another PC- FAIL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transferring Windows 10 license to another PC- FAIL: I purchased a full retail Win 10 pro license and the product was delivered digitally. I did a clean install on the machine I was intending to use, but subsequently decided I did not want to use that machine because of it's age, so I purchased a new computer. I expected that I...