Windows 10: Windows 10 box on click

Discus and support Windows 10 box on click in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The image below is a screenshot of what appears after I click anything in Windows 10. It presents this box that seems to indicate the focus of windows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tangoecho8, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Windows 10 box on click

The image below is a screenshot of what appears after I click anything in Windows 10. It presents this box that seems to indicate the focus of windows. I've tried to turn off narrator but that doesn't seem to fix it. Anyone have any other solutions? This is dreadfully annoying.

Windows 10 box on click [​IMG]

:)

tangoecho8, Jan 14, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Windows 10 box on click

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 box on click

1. Windows 10 box on click - Similar Threads - box click

2. Taskbar apps right click issue. Search box issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar apps right click issue. Search box issue.: Right click on taskbar apps do not open context menu. Search box input not clear after search, on search box click it randomly disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-apps-right-click-issue-search-box-issue/9d1d7e79-9246-44b6-b9ca-87bc201d9caf
  3. Taskbar apps right click issue. Search box issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar apps right click issue. Search box issue.: Right click on taskbar apps do not open context menu. Search box input not clear after search, on search box click it randomly disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-apps-right-click-issue-search-box-issue/9d1d7e79-9246-44b6-b9ca-87bc201d9caf
  4. Taskbar apps right click issue. Search box issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. in 3D Paint, the text that i type disappears when I click outside the box. Numerous other...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in 3D Paint, the text that i type disappears when I click outside the box. Numerous other...: in 3D Paint, the text that i type disappears when I click outside the box. Numerous other people have had the same problem. what is the solution?...
  6. in 3D Paint, the text that i type disappears when I click outside the box. Numerous other...

in 3D Paint, the text that i type disappears when I click outside the box. Numerous other...: in 3D Paint, the text that i type disappears when I click outside the box. Numerous other people have had the same problem. what is the solution?...
  7. When I click sign in on onedrive it doesn't open any log in box or anything.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    When I click sign in on onedrive it doesn't open any log in box or anything.: When i try to click the onedrive logo/app in the bottom right corner on my screen, it opens the little pop up which says "Sign in to Onedrive to get started", but when i click the sign in button, nothing opens up and nothing happens except it closing the pop up. I am on...
  8. When I click sign in on onedrive it doesn't open any log in box or anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I click sign in on onedrive it doesn't open any log in box or anything.: When i try to click the onedrive logo/app in the bottom right corner on my screen, it opens the little pop up which says "Sign in to Onedrive to get started", but when i click the sign in button, nothing opens up and nothing happens except it closing the pop up. I am on...
  9. When I click sign in on onedrive it doesn't open any log in box or anything.

10. I tried to put a password on a file on my computer, and I was told to click on the box that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to put a password on a file on my computer, and I was told to click on the box that...: I can’t select the option because it’s greyed out and I don’t know how to click it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-to-put-a-password-on-a-file-on-my-computer/16a1b783-a62a-4f4f-8a62-6290ce43f1db