Windows 10: Windows 10 box on click

Discus and support Windows 10 box on click in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The image below is a screenshot of what appears after I click anything in Windows 10. It presents this box that seems to indicate the focus of windows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tangoecho8, Jan 14, 2021 at 9:12 AM.

1. Windows 10 box on click

The image below is a screenshot of what appears after I click anything in Windows 10. It presents this box that seems to indicate the focus of windows. I've tried to turn off narrator but that doesn't seem to fix it. Anyone have any other solutions? This is dreadfully annoying.

Windows 10 box on click [​IMG]

:)

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

4. Windows 10 box on click

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jan 14, 2021 at 9:13 AM
Thema:

Windows 10 box on click

1. Windows 10 box on click - Similar Threads - box click

2. Why is there a difference in the dialogue box that appears after clicking >This...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is there a difference in the dialogue box that appears after clicking >This...: Hi, Please review the screenshot: Why is there a difference in the dialogue box that appears after clicking >This PC>Documents and >This PC>Desktop in Windows 10? The 'Customise' tab is missing in the Desktop Properties dialogue box. Also, the Document Properties...
  3. blue box from click+drag has changed to the checked border thing

in Windows 10 Customization
    blue box from click+drag has changed to the checked border thing: [ATTACH] this used to be a blue box when i dragged a click on my home screen but now its changed to a check border. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-box-from-clickdrag-has-changed-to-the-checked/354a5d9a-0cf2-4475-8c50-35caa35cdc8e
  4. White box around task bar items and cant right click start menu search items

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White box around task bar items and cant right click start menu search items: Like the title says, whenever I click on Network or Sound icons on my task bar, the normal box that youd see shows up, but theres a white box around them. Included with this is the fact that I cant right click items that I search for in the start menu and when I left click...
  5. Win 10 Right click context boxes disappear

Win 10 Right click context boxes disappear: Win10 right click context boxes disappear before I can choose an action. Why? How do I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-right-click-context-boxes-disappear/26876405-cde0-4440-a925-8fce7d3dcdc2
  6. Right click is a white box

Right click is a white box: [ATTACH] literally blank to display anything i have to hover over them, which looks like this https://preview.redd.it/8t3rlyi83j461.png?width=231&format=png&auto=webp&s=132a883607faf6ff1eefd6f1ab3cdc444a147d3d Windows 20H2 submitted by /u/GalacticUser25 [link]...
  7. After latest win 10 update, have to click in browser box multiple times for it to respond

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After latest win 10 update, have to click in browser box multiple times for it to respond: Not sure which category to select for this question. After a recent December 2020 windows 10 update, noticed when I open my browser and try to start typing, I have to re-hit the the mouse key for the browser to respond / accept it and then allow me to start typing. [ No...
  8. Is there a way to get rid of the black-dotted boxes around things I click?

Is there a way to get rid of the black-dotted boxes around things I click?: Hello, Is there a setting that allows me to get rid of the black-dotted boxes around things I click? They remind me of the old Windows operating systems that I grew up around and I feel like it takes away from some of the modern aspects of Windows 10. If you don't...
  9. I can't click windows button, open setting, notification and type something in search Box

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't click windows button, open setting, notification and type something in search Box: Hi, i got very unpleasant with latest update in my windows 10 OS. I 1 I was clicking windows button in left bottom area on the screen or clicking windows button on keyboard, nothing happened, 2 can not type any word in search box 3 can not open setting using windows key +...
  10. How do I fix this clear box (it’s suppose to be a normal blue box when I click around my mouse)

How do I fix this clear box (it’s suppose to be a normal blue box when I click around my mouse): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Eb0la3500 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/juhx8l/how_do_i_fix_this_clear_box_its_suppose_to_be_a/