Windows 10: Windows 10 breaks and ends process every couple hours and it loops at Aptio Setup Utility

Discus and support Windows 10 breaks and ends process every couple hours and it loops at Aptio Setup Utility in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason every time I use my Windows 10 computer, a small white pop up on the bottom left whose title is "Microsoft Windows" says that it has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yuseph Oshba, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Windows 10 breaks and ends process every couple hours and it loops at Aptio Setup Utility

For some reason every time I use my Windows 10 computer, a small white pop up on the bottom left whose title is "Microsoft Windows" says that it has errored. And afterwards the screen turns black with all the windows on the bottom left. And because of this I am forced to shut it down and after I do so it puts me on a window called Aptio Setup Utility. And no matter what I do it loops on this window over and over. Sometimes I fix it and it ends back normally. But no matter what I do Microsoft Windows just breaks again. And this process repeats. Anyone know how to fix it? Or if it is hopefully

:)

Yuseph Oshba, Jul 1, 2022

2. Stuck in the Aptio Setup Utility

I got the setup utility on startup and i tried following this instructions:

• Select the Boot menu in the Aptio setup utility, select 'Launch CSM' and change to enable.
    • Select the Security menu n the Aptio setup utility, select 'secure Boot Control' and change to disable.
    • Select Save & Exit and press 'yes'.
    • Hold down the power button until the unit switches power off completely.
    • Switch back on and continually press the F9 button for about ten seconds; this should now allow the unit to boot up into the Windows Recovery menu.
    • Select 'Advanced Start Up' and wait until the recovery menu appears.
    • Select ' Advanced Options'.
    • Select 'System Restore' and select a date prior to when the problem occurred.
    (but I wasn't able to do step #5-8)

Princess P., Jul 1, 2022
  3. stuck in aptio setup utility

My favorite failware - neverending aptio setup utility loop - back again on the other laptop. Any ideas?

Zigmunds Steins, Jul 1, 2022
  4. Rose Ter Win User

Windows 10 breaks and ends process every couple hours and it loops at Aptio Setup Utility

Aptio setup utility menu

Hi Rupesh,

In order for us to assists you with Aptio setup utility menu, kindly follow the response of Stan Koper on this

link
    . This will provide you steps on how to change settings of BIOS and will help you resolve the issue with Aptio setup utility menu.

Let us know how it goes.

Rose Ter, Jul 1, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 breaks and ends process every couple hours and it loops at Aptio Setup Utility

1. Windows 10 breaks and ends process every couple hours and it loops at Aptio Setup Utility - Similar Threads - breaks ends process

2. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and won't do anything. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-utility/46f913fb-13ce-4c1b-b971-834908f49b0c
  3. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and won't do anything. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-utility/46f913fb-13ce-4c1b-b971-834908f49b0c
  4. Aptio Setup Utility

Aptio Setup Utility: Hi,I was working on my laptop when suddenly the arrow on my screen disappeared. I tried shutting down and restarting my laptop which brought back the arrow. However, after a few minutes, it disappeared again. I tried the same method again but it didn't work. So, I uninstalled...
  5. Aptio Setup Utility Broken, Loop / Crash.

Aptio Setup Utility Broken, Loop / Crash.: Hi, I really need help right now..My ASUS Laptop has been stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility loop. I've looked for online methods and solutions but non of them seem to work. Options like secure boot was also turned off but it still doesn't work. I tried using a USB to help it...
  6. Aptio Setup Utility Broken, Loop / Crash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aptio Setup Utility Broken, Loop / Crash.: Hi, I really need help right now..My ASUS Laptop has been stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility loop. I've looked for online methods and solutions but non of them seem to work. Options like secure boot was also turned off but it still doesn't work. I tried using a USB to help it...
  7. Aptio Setup Utility Broken, Loop / Crash.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 10 breaks and ends process every couple hours and it loops at Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 breaks and ends process every couple hours and it loops at Aptio Setup Utility: For some reason every time I use my Windows 10 computer, a small white pop up on the bottom left whose title is "Microsoft Windows" says that it has errored. And afterwards the screen turns black with all the windows on the bottom left. And because of this I am forced to shut...
  9. Windows 10 breaks and ends process every couple hours and it loops at Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 breaks and ends process every couple hours and it loops at Aptio Setup Utility: For some reason every time I use my Windows 10 computer, a small white pop up on the bottom left whose title is "Microsoft Windows" says that it has errored. And afterwards the screen turns black with all the windows on the bottom left. And because of this I am forced to shut...
  10. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer has been stuck in Aptio Setup Utility for months. I have tried alot of suggestions that I've found online but none have worked. I'm sorry the photos are upside down they don't appear that way in my files only when I upload them to this website. Any help graciously...