Windows 10: Windows 10 brightness control is gone.

Discus and support Windows 10 brightness control is gone. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; İ cant adjust my brightness there is no brightness controller bar. İ searched all the aettings updated my drivers. İts a clean i stall but i don't have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Help Me403, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Windows 10 brightness control is gone.

İ cant adjust my brightness there is no brightness controller bar. İ searched all the aettings updated my drivers. İts a clean i stall but i don't have brightness control.

:)

Help Me403, Apr 16, 2021
  2. John Sarc Win User

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Apr 16, 2021
  3. monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Apr 16, 2021
  4. sammy Win User

Windows 10 brightness control is gone.

Brightness not working on Windows10.

Hi ,

On my Dell 5559 Windows 10 , brightness not working.

Have tried few steps from youtube videos but did not work.

Please guide.

Thanks.

sammy, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 brightness control is gone.

1. Windows 10 brightness control is gone. - Similar Threads - brightness control gone

2. Brightness icon gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness icon gone: My brightness icon is now appearing when I adjust my brightness. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-icon-gone/09123662-7bf9-484e-8303-6d21a546135b
  3. How to Control Brightness in Windows 10

How to Control Brightness in Windows 10: The brightness of my computer is breaking again and again. It stays bright, after few seconds, it goes less bright and again full bright. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-control-brightness-in-windows-10/d63c43c6-f3f1-4bf6-bbaf-f0c9b459598a
  4. No brightness controls Windows 10

No brightness controls Windows 10: Just got a new all in one HP Eliteone 1000 seems that windows does not have brightens adjustment controls. Have looked through some posts and videos and have all the updates with Windows and the HP. Nothing helps. There is no brightens controls in Display settings...
  5. Brightness Setting Gone?

Brightness Setting Gone?: So I'm using an MSI GS63 Stealth and lately I am not able to adjust my brightness no matter what I do. I tried the keyboard and nothing. The option doesn't even appear in my taskbar, notification window, or in settings. Even when I click on my battery in my taskbar, the...
  6. Can't control brightness/Display adapters gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't control brightness/Display adapters gone: I am no longer able to control the brightness on my laptop. I have uninstalled the last several updates, as I'm quite sure something in one of them did this. I wanted to update drivers, but display adapters doesn't even show in device manager. Please help....
  7. Windows 10 - No brightness control

Windows 10 - No brightness control: I have searched for 3 hours to find a way to lower the brightness on my computer and can't. I just downloaded Window's 10 onto the new desktop I just built and I have updated all of the display drivers twice and even tried using 3rd party applications, and Microsoft's...
  8. Brightness Slider Gone - Windows 10

Brightness Slider Gone - Windows 10: I found a similar problem from a year ago, but there was not a solution besides downloading an app. I really don't want to do this. A few weeks ago, my computer was forced to do an automatic update to windows 10. One of the many side effects with this latest update is the...
  9. Windows 10 brightness control

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 brightness control: I have windows 10 on surface laptop and i have noticed that the brightness changes automatically based on the background that you currently have on the screen. I have unchecked the box where it says "change brightness automatically when when lightning changes" in the...
  10. Brightness control gone

Brightness control gone: Yesterday I was able to change my brightness. However, today the brightness scale has disappeared completely. I go on to settings and display and the slider is gone. Can anyone help?...