Windows 10: Windows 10 - Brightness keeps automatically lowering

Discus and support Windows 10 - Brightness keeps automatically lowering in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have Intel HD 620 graphics card and I have disabled adaptive brightness but the brightness still changes on its own. Not sure how to fix it. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nuglyfe, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Windows 10 - Brightness keeps automatically lowering

I have Intel HD 620 graphics card and I have disabled adaptive brightness but the brightness still changes on its own. Not sure how to fix it.

It seems to occur when I switch from a bright/white webpage to a dark/black webpage. For example, Ill be on Chrome and the brightness is at max and then when I open Spotify which has a dark background, the brightness lowers.

submitted by /u/Nuglyfe
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Nuglyfe, Mar 30, 2020

2. Disabling automatic brightness (Windows 10)

I am running Windows 10 and I cannot disable automatic adjustment of brightness. The brightness keeps dimming after every few minutes inspite of going through all the settings suggested on the forums.
    How do I disable automatic brightness adjustment? Any help will be much appreciated!!

PrashantSalla, Mar 30, 2020
  3. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Windows 10 - Brightness keeps automatically lowering

Automatic brightness adjustment

I am running Windows 10 and I cannot disable automatic adjustment of brightness. The brightness keeps dimming after every few minutes inspite of going through all the settings suggested on the forums. How do I disable automatic brightness adjustment? Any
    help will be much appreciated!!

PrashantSalla, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 - Brightness keeps automatically lowering

1. Windows 10 - Brightness keeps automatically lowering - Similar Threads - Brightness keeps automatically

2. My brightness is not getting lowered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My brightness is not getting lowered: My Screen brightness is not getting lowered even i lower it to zero https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-brightness-is-not-getting-lowered/944e563b-9d0b-4acd-9c62-0c6af8f4c8bb
  3. My brightness is not getting lowered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My brightness is not getting lowered: My Screen brightness is not getting lowered even i lower it to zero https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-brightness-is-not-getting-lowered/944e563b-9d0b-4acd-9c62-0c6af8f4c8bb
  4. The brightness is automatically lowered

in Windows 10 Customization
    The brightness is automatically lowered: Hello, good morning, afternoon or evening, recently my laptop has been completely formatted and a problem that has arisen is that currently every time I play a video in full screen on youtube or in windows player, as soon as the cursor disappears, the video automatically...
  5. The brightness is automatically lowered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The brightness is automatically lowered: Hello, good morning, afternoon or evening, recently my laptop has been completely formatted and a problem that has arisen is that currently every time I play a video in full screen on youtube or in windows player, as soon as the cursor disappears, the video automatically...
  6. The brightness is automatically lowered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Lowering monitor brightness

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lowering monitor brightness: My Dell monitor had a good brightness range but I'm stuck with my HP laptop now and I can't make it dim enough at night. I tried an app from the Microsoft Store but it has the same brightness range as my laptop. Is there a registry hack or something that can let me lower...
  8. lowering brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    lowering brightness: hi, i can't lower brightness from the notification bar and when I go in settings. i also went in the device manager and nothing was wrong, but my brightness stays high I also cant lower it if I use the brightness keys on the keyboard. it just seems stuck on the high level....
  9. Brightness keeps changing automatically. Adaptive brightness option is not there in the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brightness keeps changing automatically. Adaptive brightness option is not there in the...: My display brightness keeps changing every time i switch between different apps. I've been having this issue for a long time. I'm using HP Omen Laptop. Windows 10. I saw another thread with the same issue but was unable to reply in it. I followed the steps that said the...
  10. My PC keeps on lowering my game's brightness on fullscreen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps on lowering my game's brightness on fullscreen.: In case, if this help, I'm on windows 10 and a Surface. So recently my PC had been lowering my brightness on a specific game called Team Fortress 2, it only does that when I am playing in full screen, and it is very annoying because I cannot see anything while I play. This...