Windows 10: Windows 10 brightness option

Discus and support Windows 10 brightness option in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello friend I have Lenovo x240 thinkpad which installed win 10 pro 64 bit I am installed graphic intel original driver download by site and update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RajeshKumar_007, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 brightness option

hello friend

I have Lenovo x240 thinkpad which installed win 10 pro 64 bit

I am installed graphic intel original driver download by site and update every driver.

here facing problem in windows not show brightness and color option not show also missing in power option brightness and contrast.

both option not show in power option. change power plan. installed windows update.

:)

RajeshKumar_007, Jan 12, 2019
  2. John Sarc Win User

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Jan 12, 2019
  3. sammy Win User
    Brightness not working on Windows10.

Hi ,

On my Dell 5559 Windows 10 , brightness not working.

Have tried few steps from youtube videos but did not work.

Please guide.

Thanks.

sammy, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 brightness option

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 brightness option

1. Windows 10 brightness option - Similar Threads - brightness option

2. My option to be able to change refresh rate disappeared and I also can't change my brightness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My option to be able to change refresh rate disappeared and I also can't change my brightness: I'm on Lenovo Legion i5 with RTX 3060. And just now when I fired up my laptop, I realized my brightness slider was gone. So, I tried to manually change the brightness in the setting and guess what, no matter how low I dragged the slider the brightness wouldn't change. I never...
  3. My option to be able to change refresh rate disappeared and I also can't change my brightness

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My option to be able to change refresh rate disappeared and I also can't change my brightness: I'm on Lenovo Legion i5 with RTX 3060. And just now when I fired up my laptop, I realized my brightness slider was gone. So, I tried to manually change the brightness in the setting and guess what, no matter how low I dragged the slider the brightness wouldn't change. I never...
  4. ASUS E510 with no brightness option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS E510 with no brightness option: Okay, this is getting very annoying and making me consider just avoiding ASUS for computers. I have an ASUS E510 laptop, 64-bit on windows 11... I have been searching for hours all over the web and tried every result I have found; updating the drivers, reinstalling windows 11...
  5. ASUS E510 with no brightness option

ASUS E510 with no brightness option: Okay, this is getting very annoying and making me consider just avoiding ASUS for computers. I have an ASUS E510 laptop, 64-bit on windows 11... I have been searching for hours all over the web and tried every result I have found; updating the drivers, reinstalling windows 11...
  6. Why my monitor show as digital television and no brightness option at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my monitor show as digital television and no brightness option at all: first i found that i cant change brightness and i start searching everyways to change but dint really work at all. and than saw that my monitor show as a digital television and i think thats the problem....
  7. Why my monitor show as digital television and no brightness option at all

Why my monitor show as digital television and no brightness option at all: first i found that i cant change brightness and i start searching everyways to change but dint really work at all. and than saw that my monitor show as a digital television and i think thats the problem....
  8. Why my monitor show as digital television and no brightness option at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows 11 brightness adjuster not working & sleep option not showing after recent updates...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 brightness adjuster not working & sleep option not showing after recent updates...: Recently, after updating Windows 11, my brightness adjuster & sleep option stopped showing. The brightness is too much & hurts eyes even if you look at it for 1 minute as if it's on 100. Somehow, I was able to bring back brightness adjuster to show itself through youtube...
  10. Windows 11 brightness adjuster not working & sleep option not showing after recent updates...

Windows 11 brightness adjuster not working & sleep option not showing after recent updates...: Recently, after updating Windows 11, my brightness adjuster & sleep option stopped showing. The brightness is too much & hurts eyes even if you look at it for 1 minute as if it's on 100. Somehow, I was able to bring back brightness adjuster to show itself through youtube...