Windows 10: Windows 10 brightness wrong after waking from sleep

Discus and support Windows 10 brightness wrong after waking from sleep in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had to repost this even though there are 50 other threads already locked on the same subject. I found a solution: 1. throw the microsoft garbage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by captkeebz, Aug 26, 2020.

1. captkeebz Win User

Windows 10 brightness wrong after waking from sleep

I had to repost this even though there are 50 other threads already locked on the same subject.

I found a solution:

1. throw the microsoft garbage in the ocean

2. use something else

3. advise your companies and clients not to spend any money on garbage microsoft products. office is horrible, windows is horrible, the hardware could be good, but I think it's suffering from software bugs I recently bought both a surface pro and hp spectre; both had similar critical flaws. and this is considered support?

And the cherry on top: microsoft has the gall to keep pushing edge browser. you're hilarious

:)

captkeebz, Aug 26, 2020

2. wake from sleep issue in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check which devices are configured to wake up the computer from sleep by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below:
    Powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

3. Check if the devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Ethernet cable) are listed.

If the system is not going to sleep and going to Hybernate, the only option to wake up is to press the Power button.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Brightness shoots to max and not going down after wake from sleep win 10

I have a Lenovo Legion Y540 laptop. Recently i observed that my system after waking from sleep the screen brightness is maxed , but changing the brightness slider is not bringing the brightness down. It changes only after restart. Sometimes i have to restart
    twice. Mostly it is happening when i am watching a movie or some app open in the desktop and if it goes sleep. Any suggestions.

Geo Jackson, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Windows 10 brightness wrong after waking from sleep

Sleep / Wake Function, malfunctions after waking

Hi,

Issues that arise after waking up the PC from sleep mode might have been caused by a software conflict or system file corruption. For us to clarify the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• What is the exact issue that you are experiencing?
    • Did you notice any recent system changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you encountered any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are having issues waking your PC from sleep, we suggest running the
    Power troubleshooter
    as an initial troubleshooting. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Troubleshoot, and then press Enter.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Power.
    • Click on Run the troubleshooter button.
    • Follow the onscreen guide.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 brightness wrong after waking from sleep

1. Windows 10 brightness wrong after waking from sleep - Similar Threads - brightness wrong waking

2. Auto brightness doesn't adjust after waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto brightness doesn't adjust after waking up from sleep: I have a laptop Asus Vivobook K6602V that has an auto brightness feature. When the ambient light changes while the laptop is awake, the auto brightness works relatively fine I wish it was more responsive. But when waking up from sleep, the brightness is set to whatever it was...
  3. Auto brightness doesn't adjust after waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto brightness doesn't adjust after waking up from sleep: I have a laptop Asus Vivobook K6602V that has an auto brightness feature. When the ambient light changes while the laptop is awake, the auto brightness works relatively fine I wish it was more responsive. But when waking up from sleep, the brightness is set to whatever it was...
  4. windows 10 freezes after waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 freezes after waking from sleep: so i got an issue with windows 10every like 5 days when i open my laptop it has a black screen with a mouse cursor on itits completely frozen and i need to force reboot which is annoying...
  5. Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness automatically going down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness automatically going down: Hello,My Laptop[Windows 10] After waking up from sleep mode or hibernate Mode, the screen brightness is Automatically going to down to 0%I should manually increase the brightness every time.I uninstalled the display drivers and reinstalled it, I completely reset my PC but...
  6. Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness automatically going down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness automatically going down: Hello,My Laptop[Windows 10] After waking up from sleep mode or hibernate Mode, the screen brightness is Automatically going to down to 0%I should manually increase the brightness every time.I uninstalled the display drivers and reinstalled it, I completely reset my PC but...
  7. Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness automatically going down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Brightness shoots to max and not going down after wake from sleep win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brightness shoots to max and not going down after wake from sleep win 10: I have a Lenovo Legion Y540 laptop. Recently i observed that my system after waking from sleep the screen brightness is maxed , but changing the brightness slider is not bringing the brightness down. It changes only after restart. Sometimes i have to restart twice. Mostly it...
  9. Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness is going down and the brightness...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness is going down and the brightness...: my computer (windows 10) after waking from sleep mode, the screen brightness is going to down to 0% Yes, brightness slider can move from 0% to 100% but the screen brightness is stack on 0%. and it's very annoying, when I always must to restart the computer again to fix it......
  10. In Windows 10 version 1809, after the system wakes from sleep, the display’s brightness...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    In Windows 10 version 1809, after the system wakes from sleep, the display’s brightness...: After installing Windows 10 version 1809 and performing the initial setup in Out-of-Box Experience (OOBE), brightness worked correctly. But after waking from sleep, the display’s brightness appears to be very dim. The display is only able to reach about half of its regular...