Windows 10: Windows 10 brings this error up every time the start menu is pressed. Anyone recommend any...

Discus and support Windows 10 brings this error up every time the start menu is pressed. Anyone recommend any... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bubbleman016 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bubbleman016, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Windows 10 brings this error up every time the start menu is pressed. Anyone recommend any...

/u/Bubbleman016, Apr 3, 2020
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Windows 10 brings this error up every time the start menu is pressed. Anyone recommend any...

Easy Rhino, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 brings this error up every time the start menu is pressed. Anyone recommend any...

1. Windows 10 brings this error up every time the start menu is pressed. Anyone recommend any... - Similar Threads - brings error every

2. Every time I press the windows button or open the start menu, it starts loading something.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I press the windows button or open the start menu, it starts loading something.: This has kept happening for a couple of days now and it would mean the world for someone to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-press-the-windows-button-or-open-the/c1ea8bc6-5876-47e5-aa0e-9a0e65fe67a7
  3. Every time I press the windows button or open the start menu, it starts loading something.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I press the windows button or open the start menu, it starts loading something.: This has kept happening for a couple of days now and it would mean the world for someone to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-press-the-windows-button-or-open-the/c1ea8bc6-5876-47e5-aa0e-9a0e65fe67a7
  4. Every time I press the windows button or open the start menu, it starts loading something.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Is there ANY way to remove the "Recommended" section form the start menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there ANY way to remove the "Recommended" section form the start menu?: Hey y' all, hope everyone is doing well today. I am really liking Win 11 so far, I have some bugs to report but, nothing that can't be fixed I'm sure. BUT, the one thing I would like to be able to do is totally remove the "Recommended" section from the start menu, is there...
  6. Is there ANY way to remove the "Recommended" section form the start menu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there ANY way to remove the "Recommended" section form the start menu?: Hey y' all, hope everyone is doing well today. I am really liking Win 11 so far, I have some bugs to report but, nothing that can't be fixed I'm sure. BUT, the one thing I would like to be able to do is totally remove the "Recommended" section from the start menu, is there...
  7. Recommended section in Windows 11 Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recommended section in Windows 11 Start Menu: Microsoft needs to give users the option to completely remove the Recommended section from the Windows 11 Start Menu. I've turned off all recommendations in Settings, and now have half of my Start Menu full of ... dead space.I do not want nor need to see my recent files or...
  8. Recently every time I start my pc this pops up. I looked it up and tried the recommended...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recently every time I start my pc this pops up. I looked it up and tried the recommended...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/metayer_13 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gm1wi7/recently_every_time_i_start_my_pc_this_pops_up_i/
  9. windows key is not bringing up the start menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows key is not bringing up the start menu: After approx 1/2 an hour of the PC running (this time cam vary), I will press my start button + E for explorer, or D for desktop, or even just pressing the start button alone does not work. I plugged in a USB keyboard and had the same issue. Windows on-screen keyboard...
  10. Windows 10 (Every time I press any key on my keyboard it just starts opening internet...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 (Every time I press any key on my keyboard it just starts opening internet...: Hi everyone, I have been having issues lately with my windows 10 PC. Every time I press a key (and this happens with every key) It just starts opening internet explorer tabs randomly and I do not know how to fix it. If anyone could help me that would be highly appreciated....