Windows 10: Windows 10 Broken, games not working

Discus and support Windows 10 Broken, games not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; To put it simply Certain games on my pc will not load into online multiplayer modes. They simply stay on the loading screen and don't load in or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlyssaMarszalkowski, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Broken, games not working

To put it simply

Certain games on my pc will not load into online multiplayer modes. They simply stay on the loading screen and don't load in or disconnect and say "connection issues" I can play other online games fine and use the Internet fine, the issue is only a couple of games in particular.

I have tried a clean install of windows, going back to previous versions of windows, changing to open DNS, resetting network drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling networks drivers, troubleshooting network, scanning and repairing game files, reinstalling the broken games, disabling firewall, troubleshooting game compatibility, etc and no solution has worked

I am beyond frustrated and at my wit's end, none of this was happening until new windows updates came out, first, they broke my computer and it would just freeze on the lock screen fixed that issue, and now this.

If anyone has any solution it would be greatly appreciated

:)

AlyssaMarszalkowski, Mar 22, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 22, 2021
  3. Metro 2033 fails to work on windows 10!

I don't recall you mentioning any trouble shooting steps attempted though. At the very least, doing a quick search and checking threads like this very well may have solved it for you. It's listed as compatible on MS' list of games that work with W10 for a reason, because many if not most are able to get it running on W10. At least some level of workaround may be required, but some got it running without doing anything.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/7670/discussions/0/541907867762253418/

Frag Maniac, Mar 22, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Broken, games not working

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Broken, games not working

1. Windows 10 Broken, games not working - Similar Threads - Broken games working

2. Xbox Game Bar broken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar broken?: Been like this now for about 6 weeks. Turn my pc on open game bar, join a party I get a yellow triangle in the top of the widget. Other people can hear me for 10-15 seconds then nothing...Also if I open game bad while in a game the pc just completely crashes.Anyone else got...
  3. Gaming services completely broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming services completely broken: I'm sure this problem has cropped up countless times, but I've tried every method I can find short of doing a full windows reset. Every time I open the box app my library is empty. Trying to install a new game prompts me to install gaming services. When you click install, the...
  4. Xbox Games Broken on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Games Broken on PC: IntroI sincerely apologize for the lengthy and monotonous explanation; I have been having these issues for months now and I am desperate to have them fixed so I want to provide as many details as possible.Also, I know these issues are Xbox-related but I was on the phone with...
  5. Xbox Games Broken on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Games Broken on PC: IntroI sincerely apologize for the lengthy and monotonous explanation; I have been having these issues for months now and I am desperate to have them fixed so I want to provide as many details as possible.Also, I know these issues are Xbox-related but I was on the phone with...
  6. "Mic In" Jacks Broken/Not Working Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Mic In" Jacks Broken/Not Working Windows 10.: I'm using a pair of Steelseries Arctis 7 headphones with an mic in/line out connection. I was in the middle of a discord call when it suddenly stopped working. After some toubleshooting, this is the information I've found:The headset works fine with my phone, though it uses a...
  7. "Mic In" Jacks Broken/Not Working Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Mic In" Jacks Broken/Not Working Windows 10.: I'm using a pair of Steelseries Arctis 7 headphones with an mic in/line out connection. I was in the middle of a discord call when it suddenly stopped working. After some toubleshooting, this is the information I've found:The headset works fine with my phone, though it uses a...
  8. "Mic In" Jacks Broken/Not Working Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Gaming Services is broken and does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Services is broken and does not work: I've already tried the Powershell option, but it does not let me do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gaming-services-is-broken-and-does-not-work/8ca0ba16-4858-4a54-8297-acd97a33ba03
  10. Game not working in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game not working in windows 10: HI, I upgraded my pc to windows 10 but when I run my game it says " Assasin's creed chronicles has stopped working windows is checking to the solution of the problem" please fix this Game- Assasin's creed chronicles: India. Processor- IntelR PentiumR CPU J2900 @ 2.41GHz...