Windows 10: Windows 10 broken

Discus and support Windows 10 broken in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I turn on computer then went to settings then press personalise enable full start screen and then when i went to the start screen it was the 8.1 Style... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LevaniGeladze, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Windows 10 broken

I turn on computer then went to settings then press personalise enable full start screen and then when i went to the start screen it was the 8.1 Style but my computer is Windows 10 ok then I started to pin some apps to the start screen and then I went to Microsoft Edge I was about to search Windows 8.1 wallpaper because it's cool so then I noticed that some of the keys didn't work but that is because my father Bring it to places and it's got all disgusting so I can't blame the operating system so then I pressed and the touchscreen keyboard is that what it's called I don't know because I didn't use it much so then I heard 2 error sounds and before I could even do something the screen just went black so I thought maybe I could just press control-alt-delete but that did not do anything so i closed the laptop and started writing this so please help me please I'm crying right now i will leave it for a few days mabie when it drains the battery and i charge it again and it will work i hope

:)

LevaniGeladze, Oct 29, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 broken

Delta6326, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 broken

1. Windows 10 broken - Similar Threads - broken

2. Transparency broken after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transparency broken after update: [ATTACH] Using AMD Ryzen 3500U APU with latest WHQL driver for GPU submitted by /u/Oakredditer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jzk1tf/transparency_broken_after_update/
  3. Microsoft admits Windows 10 multitasking feature broken by update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft admits Windows 10 multitasking feature broken by update: Windows 10 October 2020 Update, which is just a service pack style upgrade, was released in October. This update is a minor release, but it comes with two new features — theme-aware Start Menu and new Alt-Tab experience. As you may know already, Alt+Tab is a popular...
  4. Broken Surface Camera?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Broken Surface Camera?: My rear webcam for my surface is not working. The rear camera is there in drivers in the device manager, and it even says it is working properly. The windows camera app, however, can't detect the rear camera. Only the front camera works. I was wondering if there was a fix...
  5. Steel Series Merc broken and disabled by windows 10 driver enforcement

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Steel Series Merc broken and disabled by windows 10 driver enforcement: Hello everybody, It seems that everybody owning this older keyboards or gaming fangs IdeazonSteel Series was let down by Microsoft. From what I read the only viable solutions are revolving around disabling digitally signed drivers. And because this solution can't disable...
  6. Windows file search is broken

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows file search is broken: Windows search has been broken for me for a few weeks now, It slowly got worse until it was completely unusable. When I search for a file or folder in windows explorer or the start menu, files/folders still appear in the search results, but when I try to open them, they just...
  7. Microsoft Store Broken

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Broken: Today I wanted to update Minecraft for Windows 10 through the Microsoft Store, but when I went to update, it gave me an Error message with 'More details'. I click More Details and it says that Windows Updates are disabled and recommended a troubleshoot. I go to additional...
  8. Alt+tab functionality is Broken in Windows 10 20H2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alt+tab functionality is Broken in Windows 10 20H2: After the Windows October 2020 Update 20H2, Alt+tab functionality is massively broken. I am seeing the following issues: Alt+tab doesn't go to the recent window and instead switches to the next window. Alt+tab continues to show all Edge tabs no matter what setting you...
  9. Windows Explorer broken after 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer broken after 20H2 update: Since the release of the update, I have been running 20H2 on my laptop however as of yesterday Windows Explorer kinda broke The issues I have are the following: Names of files, folders, and names of tools not showing as well as shortcuts Application files not opening...
  10. Windows Explorer broken after 20H2 update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Explorer broken after 20H2 update: Since the release of the update, I have been running 20H2 on my laptop however as of yesterday Windows Explorer kinda broke The issues I have are the following: Names of files, folders, and names of tools not showing as well as shortcuts Application files not opening...