Windows 10: windows 10 browser downloads

Discus and support windows 10 browser downloads in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; can someone explain to me why when you download through explorer edge why the downloads go to a folder, I would prefer to download and just drop on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by coldy, Aug 3, 2015.

1. coldy Win User

windows 10 browser downloads

can someone explain to me why when you download through explorer edge why
    the downloads go to a folder, I would prefer to download and just drop on the
    desktop instead of in a folder in a different location

:)

coldy, Aug 3, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Aug 3, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Right now there is no setting to change to direct the download to another location other than the download folder.

HTH..

BunnyJ, Aug 3, 2015
  5. NUS
    Nus Win User
    You can add a registry value to specify a download folder.

Run: regedit

Go to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wek yb3d8bbwe\MicrosoftEdge\Main

Add a new string called: Default Download Directory

Change the value to the folder you want, e.g. C:\Users\coldy\Desktop

Thema:

1. windows 10 browser downloads - Similar Threads - browser downloads

2. error downloading windows 10 iso from firefox browser on kali linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error downloading windows 10 iso from firefox browser on kali linux: error downloading windows 10 iso from firefox browser on kali linux it says"" We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service. For this reason, leveraging anonymous or location hiding technologies when...
  3. error downloading windows 10 iso from firefox browser on kali linux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error downloading windows 10 iso from firefox browser on kali linux: error downloading windows 10 iso from firefox browser on kali linux it says"" We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service. For this reason, leveraging anonymous or location hiding technologies when...
  4. "Virus scan failed" message everytime i try to download from browser..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Virus scan failed" message everytime i try to download from browser..: How do I fix this? It just happened out of nowhere. I tried downloading on Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-scan-failed-message-everytime-i-try-to/9e513f37-f335-4d84-9343-0a2f91968092
  5. "Virus scan failed" message everytime i try to download from browser..

"Virus scan failed" message everytime i try to download from browser..: How do I fix this? It just happened out of nowhere. I tried downloading on Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-scan-failed-message-everytime-i-try-to/9e513f37-f335-4d84-9343-0a2f91968092
  6. "Virus scan failed" message everytime i try to download from browser..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Windows 10 microphone really low when using browsers, but normal when using downloaded...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 microphone really low when using browsers, but normal when using downloaded...: Windows 10 microphone really low when using browsers, but normal when using downloaded applications like Voice recorder:I Even reset my windows 10 laptop completely and nothing happened.I have tried Updating driversDownloading old driversDownloading new driversIncreasing it...
  8. Windows 10 microphone really low when using browsers, but normal when using downloaded...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 microphone really low when using browsers, but normal when using downloaded...: Windows 10 microphone really low when using browsers, but normal when using downloaded applications like Voice recorder:I Even reset my windows 10 laptop completely and nothing happened.I have tried Updating driversDownloading old driversDownloading new driversIncreasing it...
  9. Windows 10 microphone really low when using browsers, but normal when using downloaded...

10. Why can't I get to tor.com to be able to download the TOR browser?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why can't I get to tor.com to be able to download the TOR browser?: I've had to do several resets of my network to try to get my 5G phone to be used as a hotspot which is still not working. I also had tried several network resets to no avail. However my tor browser stopped working so I uninstalled it and can't get to tor.com to redownload it....