Windows 10: Windows 10 browser sound showing often.

Discus and support Windows 10 browser sound showing often. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i play a video the settings open often[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vipuluthaiah, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Windows 10 browser sound showing often.

When i play a video the settings open often Windows 10 browser sound showing often. db8d9187-901d-4b09-8440-d99bacc464bc?upload=true.png

:)

vipuluthaiah, Sep 14, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 sound problems.

Hi Roger,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install all driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • In which browser are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft Article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Do let us know if you are able to get Sound with all relevant programs. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Opie540 Win User
    sound distorted after windows 10 anniversary upgrade

This is where I'm at on my HP laptop with Windows 10 and the Anniversary update.

I completed step #3 "hardware and sound" but that took me to an option for "sound, speakers." There was no "properties" as step #4 suggests. I selected "sound, speakers" and then found "properties." After selecting "properties" there was no "enhancements
    tab" as step #5 suggests.

Regardless, I then uninstalled the realtek audio driver. I noticed that when I did this without restarting my laptop that the sound was now tinny, but not distorted as it was previously. After restarting, the sound was again full, yet distorted.

Realtek still shows in my programs list, though it shows no memory is used.

Thanks for your continued help.

Opie540, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Windows 10 browser sound showing often.

Windows 10. No sound from internet browsers or games.

Hello Andrew,

I request you to try the methods below:

Method 1:

Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Method 2:

Sound problems can be caused by cables that aren't connected properly, damaged drivers, incompatible drivers, sound settings, missing updates, and problems with your sound card.

I request you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the Sound card Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Sound driver from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then
      remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
    • After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Sound Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Sound Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I also request you to follow the below article:

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 browser sound showing often.

1. Windows 10 browser sound showing often. - Similar Threads - browser sound showing

2. Windows 10 freezes often

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezes often: My windows 10 desktop freezes often. I don't know why. I did a sfc /scannow and it didn't find anything. I did a chkdsk c: and it didn't find anything. I have malwarebytes running every day. It finds nothing. Not sure what this can be. Has there been a windows update causing...
  3. Windows 10 freezes often

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 freezes often: My windows 10 desktop freezes often. I don't know why. I did a sfc /scannow and it didn't find anything. I did a chkdsk c: and it didn't find anything. I have malwarebytes running every day. It finds nothing. Not sure what this can be. Has there been a windows update causing...
  4. Windows 10 freezes often

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Sound in a browser and the Windows Audio Service

Sound in a browser and the Windows Audio Service: Hi I have a strange issue in Windows 10 x64 with two user accounts on the PC. I am finding that sound inside a browser (i.e. videos or audio) does not work, though the system sound is still working. It doesn't matter which browser is used, and a restart of the Windows...
  6. Windows 10 crashing often

Windows 10 crashing often: Hi I'm trying to fix a colleague's laptop which keeps crashing. It's a HP Probook 430 running Windows 10 Pro. I have exported a day's worth of error logs, where it crashed a lot more than normal while I was trying to figure out the issue. I've tried updating all of the...
  7. No sound in browsers but sound works in Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound in browsers but sound works in Windows...: Hi, I didn't know where else to post this based on the titles of each forum, so I figured "software" was the closest I could get. I think it's a browser issue. The deal is that after a video driver update the other day, I lost sound in my browsers (Chrome is what I use, but...
  8. Windows 10 suddenly showing "Browser Not Supported"

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 suddenly showing "Browser Not Supported": I am 70 years old and not fully computer savvy so need help please. I am suddenly getting the message "Video not available" or "Browser not supported" when trying to view videos from either my "Home Page" (Nine,com.au or Yahoo7 .com.au) or a lot on my Facebook Newsfeed. I...
  9. No sound on Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    No sound on Edge Browser: Hi All And Happy New Year, Since the update before the most recent I have no sound on any video played on "Edge". YouTube or news and sports videos from all sites play without sound. I have tried everything except the thing that will fix this. Its not an emergency since I...
  10. windows 10 not showing computers in network in file browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 not showing computers in network in file browser: this problem that windows has is really weird. i have 2 laptops running windows 10 pro (creators update) and a virtual machine running on one of them(windows server 2012 r2). after each restart one or two of these computers disappear from network folder. this problem happens...