Windows 10: Windows 10 - Browsers and Microsoft Teams crashing intermittently.

Discus and support Windows 10 - Browsers and Microsoft Teams crashing intermittently. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've had some major ongoing issues with my Lenovo AIO 520, running on Windows 10 Home Single Language, AMD Ryzen 3 2200 GE, especially whenever I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AJ_Quintana, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Windows 10 - Browsers and Microsoft Teams crashing intermittently.

I've had some major ongoing issues with my Lenovo AIO 520, running on Windows 10 Home Single Language, AMD Ryzen 3 2200 GE, especially whenever I try to work on Teams or open browsers.

Basically, what happens is one of the following:

A I'm in the middle of a meeting with Microsoft Teams, everything freezes, and then either turns black or I get the proverbial "Program not responding". It happens both on the desktop app and the Teams web page.

B I've just opened a 3rd or 4th tab in the browser when the whole screen of the computer suddenly goes black for a few seconds, before turning back on and showing the browser all in black and unresponsive. Happens often with Edge and Chrome; less so with Firefox or Opera, but it does happens from time to time. The tabs I try to open when this occurs are completely random - sometimes it happens when I open Google Search or use Bing, sometimes I'm checking YouTube or Facebook, at times I'm checking my Outlook... Just about any random website can trigger the issue.

It started about 5-4 months ago, and it's getting worse every week - before, it was a minor problem that came along once a week at the most; now, it's not uncommon for it to happen 5 or 6 times in a single hour. Sometimes, I have 16 tabs running and 2 programs working at once, and nothing happens. On the other hand, I may only have the Teams or the browser running, and it all suddenly goes kaputt.

So far, I can't find a clear pattern or a specific website/program that might explain the sudden black outs, and I'm not sure if it's a software issue or whether the trouble resides with the hardware.

I'd appreciate any insight - this is causing a lot of problems in regards to my work and mental stability...

:)

AJ_Quintana, Mar 26, 2021

2. Windows 10 - Microsoft Teams - Software crashes/freezes when the Camera is enabled

Hello everybody,

Need some help please, Microsoft teams crashes/freezes when the inbuilt Camera on my Lenovo T470 is enabled, voice call works absolutely fine without any issues.

These are the troubleshooting steps I have taken so far

• Office Repair
    • Reinstalled MS-Teams
    • Security Settings - made sure that MS-Teams has access to the Camera
    • Device Manager - Integrated camera - Checked if drivers needed updated
    • Haven't connected an external camera as yet as i don't have one on me as of now .
    • Windows 10 64bit - is up-to-date with all the software updates

Any troubleshooting tips would be much appreciated .

Thanks

BigByte101, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Mar 26, 2021
  4. mixa Win User

Windows 10 - Browsers and Microsoft Teams crashing intermittently.

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows 10 - Browsers and Microsoft Teams crashing intermittently. wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

Thema:

Windows 10 - Browsers and Microsoft Teams crashing intermittently.

1. Windows 10 - Browsers and Microsoft Teams crashing intermittently. - Similar Threads - Browsers Microsoft Teams

2. Browsers are crashing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers are crashing on Windows 10: Hello, has anyone encountered such a problem?I mainly used Google Chrome, everything worked like clockwork, but for some reason now the browser either crashes completely, or individual tabs fall from errors. I've tried absolutely everything I've found on the Internet, from...
  3. Browsers are crashing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browsers are crashing on Windows 10: Hello, has anyone encountered such a problem?I mainly used Google Chrome, everything worked like clockwork, but for some reason now the browser either crashes completely, or individual tabs fall from errors. I've tried absolutely everything I've found on the Internet, from...
  4. Microsoft Teams doesn't open in Chrome browser.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Teams doesn't open in Chrome browser.: MS Teams remains in loading mode in chrome and after a minute it displays We're sorry—we've run into an issue. Try Again. I have tried clearing cache and resetting chrome.I removed extensions.I turned on 3rd party cache.Tried in Incognito and it worked for one time but again...
  5. Microsoft Teams doesn't open in Chrome browser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Teams doesn't open in Chrome browser.: MS Teams remains in loading mode in chrome and after a minute it displays We're sorry—we've run into an issue. Try Again. I have tried clearing cache and resetting chrome.I removed extensions.I turned on 3rd party cache.Tried in Incognito and it worked for one time but again...
  6. Intermittent Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intermittent Crashing: Hello, I'm having a lot of difficulty with my computer. I've re-installed windows twice clean. I've eliminated a couple of hard-drives that were checking faulty according to CrystalDisk. I reset my BIOS settings to the default to ensure no overclocking. I've re-seated my...
  7. Windows 10 crashes intermittently

Windows 10 crashes intermittently: Any help would be appreciated The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x0000000000000018, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffc700e12ec180, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  8. Windows 10 Touchpad intermittent problems in browsers only

Windows 10 Touchpad intermittent problems in browsers only: Touchpad problems: Two-fingers scrolling get stuck in Chrome and Edge browsers. Clicks and Taps responses are missing. Symptoms are short term intermittent happen 5 - 10% of the time. On installed applications touchpad works fine. This is brand new Asus UX331 laptop Win10...
  9. Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 Home crashes intermittently.

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 Home crashes intermittently.: I use mainly Chrome and Firefox to do 1099 contract work from home. I use them totally "vanilla" because extensions and add-ons can cause problems for the programs I use to do work with. Because of this, I am somewhat forced to use Edge for all my regular internet activities...
  10. All Browsers Work Intermittently

in Browsers and Email
    All Browsers Work Intermittently: Edge, Firefox & Chrome work intermittently. After some time, that's not consistent, searches stop working. Solutions include deleting all browsing data (sometimes works) and rebooting (always works to this point). This intermittent problem only occurs with my Dell laptop. I...