Windows 10: Windows 10 BSD Code 7F

Discus and support Windows 10 BSD Code 7F in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me troubleshoot a BSD I recently had. This past week I had acquired a new harddrive and have reinstalled my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TinyEngineer, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Windows 10 BSD Code 7F

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can help me troubleshoot a BSD I recently had. This past week I had acquired a new harddrive and have reinstalled my system from scratch no image. I've been running about a week and have had a BSD. Prior to this I can't recall the last time I had one occur. I have run a memcheck and no errors were found.

Error Details:

Source

Windows

Summary

Shut down unexpectedly

Date

‎2020-‎06-‎01 6:11 PM

Status

Not reported

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 7f

Parameter 1: 8

Parameter 2: ffffe4003019de70

Parameter 3: fffff58d77e0f000

Parameter 4: fffff80271443e97

OS version: 10_0_19041

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

System Information:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home

Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041

Other OS Description Not Available

OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation

System Name DESKTOP-C30QBDI

System Manufacturer System manufacturer

System Model System Product Name

System Type x64-based PC

System SKU SKU

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor, 3200 Mhz, 6 Cores, 12 Logical Processors

BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 5406, 2019-11-13

SMBIOS Version 3.1

Embedded Controller Version 255.255

BIOS Mode UEFI

BaseBoard Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.

BaseBoard Product ROG STRIX B350-F GAMING

BaseBoard Version Rev X.0x

Platform Role Desktop

Secure Boot State On

PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible

Windows Directory C:\Windows

System Directory C:\Windows\system32

Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1

Locale United States

Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.19041.1"

User Name --------

Time Zone Eastern Daylight Time

Installed Physical Memory RAM 16.0 GB

Total Physical Memory 15.9 GB

Available Physical Memory 10.1 GB

Total Virtual Memory 18.8 GB

Available Virtual Memory 9.39 GB

Page File Space 2.88 GB

Page File C:\pagefile.sys

Kernel DMA Protection Off

Virtualization-based security Not enabled

Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: TPM is not usable, PCR7 binding is not supported, Hardware Security Test Interface failed and device is not Modern Standby, Un-allowed DMA capable bus/devices detected, TPM is not usable

Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes

Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation ExtensionsYes

Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware No

Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes

.dmp file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11ADHLc-OPdzAXGc4oRCXnoZ4QcD1Nhjr/view?usp=sharing

:)

TinyEngineer, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Swebb413 Win User

Windows 10 BSD after update.

After a windows 10 update, I started getting the BSD. This was on a laptop that had one of the free Windows 10 upgrades. I had not done my due diligence and made a recovery DVD. Is there any way to recover this laptop? I have a window 10 recovery USB drive
    from a different Windows 10 machine, but after using it I still get the BSD. Right now the error is File: \BCD Error code: 0xc0000098.

Swebb413, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 BSD Code 7F

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 BSD Code 7F

1. Windows 10 BSD Code 7F - Similar Threads - BSD Code

2. kmode exception not handled, memory management, and another bsd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    kmode exception not handled, memory management, and another bsd: kmode exception not handled, memory management, and another bsd after that I have been getting bsd for a while now and idk what the problem is but either way or whatever the error is it always has kernel written on the bsd, I even clean wiped and reinstalled windows 10 and...
  3. kmode exception not handled, memory management, and another bsd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kmode exception not handled, memory management, and another bsd: kmode exception not handled, memory management, and another bsd after that I have been getting bsd for a while now and idk what the problem is but either way or whatever the error is it always has kernel written on the bsd, I even clean wiped and reinstalled windows 10 and...
  4. kmode exception not handled, memory management, and another bsd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. troubleshooting bsd error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    troubleshooting bsd error: I have blue screen error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshooting-bsd-error/78ff7ab3-4a98-4c5d-a3ba-bff7867a6cdb
  6. troubleshooting bsd error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    troubleshooting bsd error: I have blue screen error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshooting-bsd-error/78ff7ab3-4a98-4c5d-a3ba-bff7867a6cdb
  7. troubleshooting bsd error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. BSD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED: I was just browsing in internet and suddenly i got this. I waited for hours for it to restart automatically but it doesnt so u restart it manually. When i did, i thoughts its the end of this troublesome situation but my pc redirected me to this What should I do please reply...
  9. Win 10 keeps crashing to BSD giving different stop codes each time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 keeps crashing to BSD giving different stop codes each time: Hi all,I've been tracking the BSD crashes since the beginning of Feb/21 and they are becoming more and more frequent and it is starting to drive me nuts this morning it has crashed 8 times in 4 hours. I have read multiple posts about reading the log files I have tried and it...
  10. MEMORY MANAGEMENT BSD with no error code.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MEMORY MANAGEMENT BSD with no error code.: I keep getting blue screen with MEMORY MANAGEMENT when trying to install Windows 10 on a fresh HD. PC is an ASUS X553SA notebook with new 8gb single stick of RAM and the fresh HD is a Samsung 500gb....