Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD 0xc0000021ca

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD 0xc0000021ca in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; One sunday morning I open up my pc to a blue screen. It collects data and then says it fails to repair my computer.No advanced options in the recover... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by skotina, Jun 8, 2018.

1. skotina Win User

Windows 10 BSOD 0xc0000021ca

One sunday morning I open up my pc to a blue screen. It collects data and then says it fails to repair my computer.No advanced options in the recover work, no system restore, not even a system reset. I would appreciate any help!

:)

skotina, Jun 8, 2018

2. Windows 10 bsod

Hi,

We need to know that did you tried the steps which suggested in previous link.

Try updating the display adapter and also check for the latest system updates.

We suggest you to install the latest windows 10 updates, please follow the steps to install all the windows updates.

If you want to check for the update now, select the Start button, then select Settings
    > Update & security > Windows Update > Check for updates.

If the issue still persists, this issue may occur due to the HID (human interface device) drivers is out dated. Try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I suggest you update display driver and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows Key + R and type
      devmgmt.msc
      in the box and hit Enter.
    • Locate and Expand the HID (human interface device).
    • Right Click on the listed drivers.
    • Click on update.

Get back to us with the current status of your issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Jun 8, 2018
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    Frequent BSOD since forced Windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• What are the changes or troubleshooting steps you have make prior to the issue?

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    I would suggest to refer the suggestion given by Zigzag3143, dated july 26, 2013.

Refer the link:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d

For more information, refer the link.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

I hope the information is helpful and if the error still persists, we’ll be glad to assists you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD 0xc0000021ca

1. Windows 10 BSOD 0xc0000021ca - Similar Threads - BSOD 0xc0000021ca

2. Constant BSOD at random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD at random times: I have had constant blue screens but i can never read them before my computer shuts down. i have several minidumps, if i could get some help that would be great. Random restarts have been happening for months by now. I have run windows memory diagnostic, i got no errors...
  3. Constant BSOD at random times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD at random times: I have had constant blue screens but i can never read them before my computer shuts down. i have several minidumps, if i could get some help that would be great. Random restarts have been happening for months by now. I have run windows memory diagnostic, i got no errors...
  4. How to fix BSOD Error: Kernel_data_inpage_error little while after launching Valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix BSOD Error: Kernel_data_inpage_error little while after launching Valorant: I launch Valorant play for like 1-5 minutes and then the game freezes and gives this error, had this problem for a while I fixed 2 previous BSOD errors Critical Process Died and System Service Exception but I'm struggling to find a fix for Kernel_data_inpage_error blue screen...
  5. How to fix BSOD Error: Kernel_data_inpage_error little while after launching Valorant

How to fix BSOD Error: Kernel_data_inpage_error little while after launching Valorant: I launch Valorant play for like 1-5 minutes and then the game freezes and gives this error, had this problem for a while I fixed 2 previous BSOD errors Critical Process Died and System Service Exception but I'm struggling to find a fix for Kernel_data_inpage_error blue screen...
  6. ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40 causes multiple BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40 causes multiple BSOD: Hello!Over the past few months or so I have been getting BSOD multiple times a day. The code it gives me sometimes changes. Sometimes its ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I'm at a complete loss. The only thing I have tried is uninstalling and...
  7. ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40 causes multiple BSOD

ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40 causes multiple BSOD: Hello!Over the past few months or so I have been getting BSOD multiple times a day. The code it gives me sometimes changes. Sometimes its ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I'm at a complete loss. The only thing I have tried is uninstalling and...
  8. ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40 causes multiple BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows constantly showing BSOD with DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows constantly showing BSOD with DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I already tried doing full memory check and all the other hardware related checks and driver updates but I am still getting BSOD at least few times a day. I looked through the .dmp file but was unable to figure any extra information. Can someone please help with this?Here is...
  10. Error 0xc0000021ca Windows 10 BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 0xc0000021ca Windows 10 BSOD: One sunday morning I open up my pc to a blue screen. It collects data and then says it fails to repair my computer.No advanced options in the recover work, no system restore, not even a system reset. I would appreciate any help! 111816
Tags: