Windows 10 BSOD 0xc0000021ca

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD 0xc0000021ca in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; One sunday morning I open up my pc to a blue screen. It collects data and then says it fails to repair my computer.No advanced options in the recover... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by skotina, Jun 8, 2018.

1. skotina Win User

One sunday morning I open up my pc to a blue screen. It collects data and then says it fails to repair my computer.No advanced options in the recover work, no system restore, not even a system reset. I would appreciate any help!

:)

skotina, Jun 8, 2018
  2. Krishna Priya V Win User

Windows 10 bsod

Hi,

We need to know that did you tried the steps which suggested in previous link.

Try updating the display adapter and also check for the latest system updates.

We suggest you to install the latest windows 10 updates, please follow the steps to install all the windows updates.

If you want to check for the update now, select the Start button, then select Settings
    > Update & security > Windows Update > Check for updates.

If the issue still persists, this issue may occur due to the HID (human interface device) drivers is out dated. Try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I suggest you update display driver and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows Key + R and type
      devmgmt.msc
      in the box and hit Enter.
    • Locate and Expand the HID (human interface device).
    • Right Click on the listed drivers.
    • Click on update.

Get back to us with the current status of your issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Jun 8, 2018
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    Frequent BSOD since forced Windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• What are the changes or troubleshooting steps you have make prior to the issue?

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    I would suggest to refer the suggestion given by Zigzag3143, dated july 26, 2013.

Refer the link:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d

For more information, refer the link.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

I hope the information is helpful and if the error still persists, we’ll be glad to assists you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 BSOD 0xc0000021ca - Similar Threads - BSOD 0xc0000021ca

2. hard drive error 2000-0146 bsod dell inspiron 43320086317 ESC

in Windows 10 Customization
    hard drive error 2000-0146 bsod dell inspiron 43320086317 ESC: HOPING for a answer bsod error code does this mean I need to get a new computer? Really tired of trying to make this one work almost 2 years since I updated to the free windows 10 wasn't long after bsod just now able to get to advanced settings any help very much appreciated...
  3. Windows 10 machine with BSOD in under 30 seconds every boot, started after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 machine with BSOD in under 30 seconds every boot, started after 1803 update: I have a system running Windows 10 that is fairly new (less than 2 years old). When the 1803 update first came out it hosed the machine - it would not get through boot. I don't remember the details any more, but through searching the web stumbled upon something that worked,...
  4. BSOD jugando overwatch/fornite me da un pantallazo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD jugando overwatch/fornite me da un pantallazo: Hola primero que todo soy nuevo en esta pagina web y quiero compartir lo que me esta pasando. Al jugar overwatch/fornite sin motivo alguno me da un pantallazo de cualquier color sea rojo,verde,gris,blanco,naranja y ya eh hablado con los tecnicos del juego y nada no encuentran...
  5. Kernel Security Check Failure BSOD on Surface Book 2

Kernel Security Check Failure BSOD on Surface Book 2: So I have been getting the Kernel Security Check Failure BSOD on my Surface Book 2 since about two weeks ago, after I installed VM Player on the system. I naturally thought that it was the driver for VMWare causing the issue so I did a full uninstall but the problem still...
  6. Computer BSODs randomly maybe ten times a month.

Computer BSODs randomly maybe ten times a month.: Had this problem for over a year, don't know what's causing it. 116283
  7. Hard Locks and BSODs on boot (with no dumps)

Hard Locks and BSODs on boot (with no dumps): Evening all, It's been a while since I've posted in any of these forums so bear with me. We have a Dell XPS 13 9360 running Windows 10 that does one of these two things at least once a week: - Boot fine, operate for a while, then hard lock. No BSOD ever displayed and no...
  8. Frequent BSOD - IRLQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - tcpip.sys

Frequent BSOD - IRLQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - tcpip.sys: I've been seeing more and more frequent BSODs this past week with error code IRLQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and citing tcpip.sys as the fault. I updated every driver I could think of, no dice. I tried driver verifier, and it crashed before boot about a dozen times pointing at a...
  9. BSOD after Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD after Windows update: Hello - We have several computers Windows 10 (40) that keep go to BSOD and restarting. I was able to get into safe mode and uninstall updates and everything seems to work good, but after a restart it is the same process. I have stopped updates on the computers for now - but...
  10. Error 0xc0000021ca Windows 10 BSOD

Error 0xc0000021ca Windows 10 BSOD: One sunday morning I open up my pc to a blue screen. It collects data and then says it fails to repair my computer.No advanced options in the recover work, no system restore, not even a system reset. I would appreciate any help! 111816
Tags: