Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD after every fresh installation.

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD after every fresh installation. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi evreyone, I have recently rebooted my windows 10 since i was getting some BSOD and some have gone away. Recently i got a BSOD, reading the dumb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by adrianoferrante1, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Windows 10 BSOD after every fresh installation.

Hi evreyone,

I have recently rebooted my windows 10 since i was getting some BSOD and some have gone away.

Recently i got a BSOD, reading the dumb files i find that ntkrnlmp.exe is causing the BSOD, now i dont really know how to analyze the dumb further, so i tought of sharing it here.

bump file link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_xFsm1ODVV4IzF3mkdTbN9gQEblTJShq/view?usp=sharing

Thanks.

:)

adrianoferrante1, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Feb 18, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 18, 2021
  4. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 BSOD after every fresh installation.

Windows 10 installing progs

Fresh installs do it too, in fact i have had the same bs happen. Might be suggested apps which you can turn off.

AsRock, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD after every fresh installation.

1. Windows 10 BSOD after every fresh installation. - Similar Threads - BSOD every fresh

2. Bsods after fresh windows installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsods after fresh windows installation: This is my 4th time freshly installing windows. I am severely frustrated because bsods won't stop even after fresh installs. I have booted safe mode successfully and get no bsods. After my fresh install I went to install 3 apps. Chrome, steam, and discord. I decided to wait...
  3. Bsods after fresh windows installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsods after fresh windows installation: This is my 4th time freshly installing windows. I am severely frustrated because bsods won't stop even after fresh installs. I have booted safe mode successfully and get no bsods. After my fresh install I went to install 3 apps. Chrome, steam, and discord. I decided to wait...
  4. BSOD after fresh install

BSOD after fresh install: Hi, I just fresh installed windows after having some previous errors, and now I seem to continually get this error:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000006, 0xfffff8073c4d0652, 0xfffffb0b9778e530, 0x0000000000000000. A dump...
  5. BSOD every day, even after fresh install

BSOD every day, even after fresh install: Hello there!Well I've been having BSODs very often, sometimes twice in the same hour, some days I don't have any.This is my systemI've already ran memtest+ a few times and it never found an issue, even went a few days with two sticks of ram out, since the issue was still...
  6. Fresh Windows 10 Install - BSOD every few minutes

Fresh Windows 10 Install - BSOD every few minutes: Did a fresh install of windows 10 home edition 64bit and I cant do anything for more than a few minutes without BSOD. Cant determine a trigger either, also another weird thing is that the PC wont detect my dedicated GPU anymore, ive tried reseating it and installing drivers...
  7. BSOD after fresh windows install

BSOD after fresh windows install: Hello, I purchased a new gaming PC with CyberpowerPC. One month after using it I started getting frequent blue screen crashes daily. CyberpowerPC advised that I re-seat the ram and re-install windows. I did both and I still got a blue screen crash 1 day after windows...
  8. Windows 10 BSOD after every fresh installation.

Windows 10 BSOD after every fresh installation.: Hey everyone, I've been trying for years to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10, but have had absolutely no luck when it comes to it. I've just bought a brand new SSD from Amazon, installed WIndows 10 from the Microsoft website via USB onto it. I installed the drivers...
  9. BSODs after fresh Windows 10 install

BSODs after fresh Windows 10 install: Hi, I just formatted my SSD a couple days ago and installed Windows fresh, because I was receiving some BSODs for a while. I suspect PatchCleaner may have exacerbated the issue when I tried running that about a week ago (before the format/install). Here is a zip of the...
  10. BSOD after fresh windows install

BSOD after fresh windows install: Hello, I am getting inconsistent BSOD errors with the code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. Sometimes I can be working on my computer for hours without seeing it, then it will show up and my computer will probably freeze during boot a few times and BSOD within a few minutes of...