Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD after upgrade (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT)

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD after upgrade (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Specs: OS: Windows 10 x64 (upgraded from Windows 7 x64) Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 CPU: AMD model unknown RAM: n/a I recently had a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by stevenvw, Mar 11, 2016.

1. stevenvw Win User

Windows 10 BSOD after upgrade (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT)

Specs:
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3
    CPU: AMD model unknown
    RAM: n/a

I recently had a client ask me to upgrade one of their computers running Windows 7 to Windows 10. The upgrade was successful and there did not appear to be any issues or hiccups.
    I got a call from them 2 days after the upgrade that the computer had crashed at lunch time. I arrived an hour later, and the computer crashed 3 more times while I was on site.
    I managed to see the BSOD and the message when the computer crashed, and it seems that the issue is with memory management – something about the pagefile being corrupted. They have never had a BSOD with this computer until Windows 10 was installed. The computer had AVG Antivirus installed before/during the upgrade. I thought that perhaps it was interfering with Windows 10 so I uninstalled it, but the computer has still crashed a few times since then.
    I managed to get some of the memory dumps and have uploaded them into my Dropbox.
    The full dump is located here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...27s/MEMORY.DMP
    And a smaller kernel dump is here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...6-27968-01.dmp

I’m hoping somebody with more skills at debugging than I have would be able to help figure out what is going on here. Doing a full re-install is not something that they want to do, other than as a last resort. Would this be a driver issue, or a faulty stick of RAM?

:)

stevenvw, Mar 11, 2016

2. Stopping the 1709 update

is there any way to delay in windows 10 Home? It is a nightmare trying to upgrade to 1709 again and again. Can Microsoft solve this upgrade problems? MEMORY_MANAGEMENT is the only sign in BSOD .

HuseyinSivakci, Mar 11, 2016
  3. Lots of BSOD's

PS: after my previous/last replie i had 3 more BSOD's:

seems like there are a lot of random once...

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT win32kbase.sys

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT ntoskrnl.exe

ntoskrnl.exe

florian de graef, Mar 11, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Your best bet is to follow the instructions at the top of your thread (or any thread) and collect all the required data and upload it here, not to Dropbox or anywhere else.

Attachment 68952

Ztruker, Mar 11, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 BSOD after upgrade (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT) - Similar Threads - BSOD upgrade MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

2. BSOD Memory_Management after Windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Memory_Management after Windows 10 update.: Dear all, I'm in the middle of writing my thesis and work is not happening anymore because of frequent BSOD. I've had my laptop for 2 years now. Running on Windows 10 and working perfect up to a few weeks ago. I did an update and after this I've had regular BSOD's stating...
  3. Memory_management bsod

Memory_management bsod: Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 Got a BSOD with the MEMORY_MANAGEMENT stop code. -(2020-10-15_19-26-25).zip 166454
  4. Memory_management BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory_management BSOD: I have tried a million times to fix this problem and we even took it to a shop. Mind you this shop is decent and they tend to know what they are doing it was not best buy but a local shop. This error occurs when we attempt to launch a game or during random downloads. When we...
  5. Bsod memory_management

Bsod memory_management: Hi everyone, I recently had MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD on my laptop. I left it running on battery for a while, when I came back it was showing the blue screen and the battery was almost depleted. I'm guessing it happened trying to hibernate or go to sleep. Hopefully you can help...
  6. Windows BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Windows BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT: After I shut down my PC and turn it in a sleep mode, I keep receiving Windows BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT error. I realized that I encounter this issue in the power menu when I have the option: sleep mode, update and shut down or just update and restart....
  7. BSOD Memory_Management

BSOD Memory_Management: Estimados, En algunas ocasiones, mientras estamos trabajando con el notebook, nos tira BSOD Memory_Management *** STOP: 0x0000001A (0x00000000000000403,0FFFFF68000040DD8,0xD410000047F14967,0xFFFFF68000031968) Desconocemos exactamente cual pueda ser la causa. Dejo log...
  8. BSOD Memory_management

BSOD Memory_management: I have had periodic BSODs on this PC, perhaps every 30 days. Usually irql_not_less_or_equal This is a new cause. I have tested the memory previously with no errors reported. I have (hopefully) attached the report below. Thanks for any assistance. 66574
  9. BSODs after upgrading win 8.1 (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT)

BSODs after upgrading win 8.1 (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT): Hi all, I had upgraded win 8.1 pro to win 10 pro and now I have a lot of problems with my notebook. At first, BSODs occurred every 5-10 minutes. I had the same problem 7-8 months ago when I installed win 8.1 on my notebook. Someone from eightforums.com helped me. Antivirus...
  10. BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT started after upgrade to Win 10

BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT started after upgrade to Win 10: I used to have Windows 7 on this system with no issues. After upgrading to Windows 10, several buggy things started occurring: 1. During the upgrade process and afterwards every time I booted the system it would halt on a blue screen and say: The Digital Signature of a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 bsod replace ram