Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD after wake from Sleep/Hibernate [DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE]

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD after wake from Sleep/Hibernate [DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE] in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently bought a new device Lenovo Legion 5 AMD Ryzen 7 Sr. No PF2332PR [Product Support Link] and since the beginning, I am facing a BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by winoffrg, Nov 21, 2021.

1. winoffrg Win User

Windows 10 BSOD after wake from Sleep/Hibernate [DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE]

I have recently bought a new device Lenovo Legion 5 AMD Ryzen 7 Sr. No PF2332PR [Product Support Link] and since the beginning, I am facing a BSOD Issue, Whenever I put my device to sleep/hibernate and turn it back on then it shows a black screen for a few seconds and then goes into BSOD with Error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. In addition to this, sometimes screen flickers and AMD Radeon Software shows the message of some crash and generates a bug report to be sent. Also a few times, I have faced unexpected device restarts.Things I did from my side:1. Basic windows troubleshooting like DISM T

:)

winoffrg, Nov 21, 2021

2. Driver_Power_State_Failure BSOD when waking from sleep/hibernate [Solved]

Hi,

The colored display error that you encountered when your device wakes up from a sleep/hibernate mode can be caused by an incorrect or out-dated driver. To effectively assist you with your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Which Windows build version is running on your device? Type winver
      in the search box and press Enter to help you identify.
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you performed to resolve your concern?
    • Can you tell us more about the recent changes that you've performed on your device?

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Nov 21, 2021
  3. BSOD/Slow wake when waking from sleep/hibernation

Any suggestions?
    This BSOD is continuing and happening more frequently...
    It has to point where it is pointless to sleep/hibernate as it crashes everytime when waking up... having to shutdown everytime and booting up takes ages

ccman12345678, Nov 21, 2021
  4. DaleDarin Win User

WIndows 10 will not wake up from sleep or hibernation

I am running windows 10 19041.388 on an HP All in One PC and cannot get it to wake up from sleep. I have done the following:

1. Allow mouse and keyboard to allow device to wake up computer.
    2. Updated drivers
    3. Turn off fast start up
    4. Re-enable Hibernation via Command Prompt
    5. USB Selective Suspend Setting - Disabled
    I have tried the above steps using both a wired HP mouse and a wireless Jelley Comb mouse

DaleDarin, Nov 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 BSOD after wake from Sleep/Hibernate [DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE] - Similar Threads - BSOD wake Sleep

2. Windows 10 BSOD after wake from Sleep/Hibernate [DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE]

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 BSOD after wake from Sleep/Hibernate [DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE]: I have recently bought a new device Lenovo Legion 5 AMD Ryzen 7 Sr. No PF2332PR [Product Support Link] and since the beginning, I am facing a BSOD Issue, Whenever I put my device to sleep/hibernate and turn it back on then it shows a black screen for a few seconds and then...
  3. Windows 10 BSOD after wake from Sleep/Hibernate [DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD after wake from Sleep/Hibernate [DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE]: I have recently bought a new device Lenovo Legion 5 AMD Ryzen 7 Sr. No PF2332PR [Product Support Link] and since the beginning, I am facing a BSOD Issue, Whenever I put my device to sleep/hibernate and turn it back on then it shows a black screen for a few seconds and then...
  4. wake from sleep but not hibernation

in Windows 10 Support
    wake from sleep but not hibernation: I have a related problem. I would like to set some task scheduler tasks to wake ONLY from sleep and NOT hibernation when on battery power. Is that possible in win 10? Is it possible that certain BIOSes might allow that to be set? Why I want this: I like hibernation...
  5. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 2 minutes after the PC wakes from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 2 minutes after the PC wakes from sleep: Hello, I consistently get a BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE exactly 2 minutes after the PC wakes from sleep. Disabling sleep is not an option. Using WinDbg on C:\Windows\MEMORY 031020 614pm.DMP: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18362.1 AMD64 Copyright c...
  6. BSOD/Slow wake when waking from sleep/hibernation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD/Slow wake when waking from sleep/hibernation: So for the past few weeks I have been experiencing issues with waking up from either hibernation or sleep mode. Whenever I prompt the laptop to wake up (either WOL, using a usb device, power button) the display either hangs and takes a solid 2 minutes to display the log on...
  7. BSOD WDF_VIOLATION after wake from Sleep\Hibernation

BSOD WDF_VIOLATION after wake from Sleep\Hibernation: BSOD WDF_VIOLATION after wake from Sleep\Hibernation. The BSOD has happened reliably about 10 times. Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. 141742
  8. BSOD waking from sleep or hibernate

BSOD waking from sleep or hibernate: Hello! I have BSODs after waking my computer up. Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 8.1. Waking from hibernate generates Kernel_Security_Check_Failure. Waking from sleep generates mostly IRQ NOT EQUAL. Could you please help? Thanks! 41620
  9. BSOD with Driver_Power_State_Failure after waking from sleep

BSOD with Driver_Power_State_Failure after waking from sleep: Ever since updating to Windows 10 I have periodically had a problem with my computer when I wake it from sleep. The symptoms of this are as follows: The machine will wake from sleep fine and I'm able to put in my password etc. After 30s to a minute, the machine will give me...
  10. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE after trying to go Sleep or Hibernate

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE after trying to go Sleep or Hibernate: I have DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE after trying to go Sleep or Hibernate. It may caused by PlexTurbo ver.3.0.0.8, it uses 1Gb of 4 Gb RAM to optimize SSD write operations, but don't know exactly. Sometimes Sleep succeeds, I think when available RAM is > 2 Gb. Virtual Memory...