Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD after wake up from sleep

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD after wake up from sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, my 1st post here - I've been mac user for years and just bought a new Windows PC from Dell. However, the system seems always crash with blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by VictorWeng1, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Windows 10 BSOD after wake up from sleep

Hi, my 1st post here - I've been mac user for years and just bought a new Windows PC from Dell. However, the system seems always crash with blue screen and alternates between the following 2 errors:

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE happens about 3-5 minutes after wake

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA happens right after wake

I tried to updated all drivers and windows and dell to the latest, but problem still exists. Does anyone have similar issue and how would I solve it?

Thanks in advance,

Victor

:)

VictorWeng1, Apr 27, 2020

2. BSOD due to netadaptercx.sys after waking the PC from Sleep

Hi Prakhar,

The steps you suggested did not solve the problem. I am still experiencing the BSOD when waking the computer from sleep. If you have an other suggestions they'd be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Chris

ChrisBarber2, Apr 27, 2020
  3. wake from sleep issue in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check which devices are configured to wake up the computer from sleep by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below:
    Powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

3. Check if the devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Ethernet cable) are listed.

If the system is not going to sleep and going to Hybernate, the only option to wake up is to press the Power button.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Windows 10 BSOD after wake up from sleep

Sleep / Wake Function, malfunctions after waking

Hi,

Issues that arise after waking up the PC from sleep mode might have been caused by a software conflict or system file corruption. For us to clarify the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• What is the exact issue that you are experiencing?
    • Did you notice any recent system changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you encountered any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are having issues waking your PC from sleep, we suggest running the
    Power troubleshooter
    as an initial troubleshooting. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Troubleshoot, and then press Enter.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Power.
    • Click on Run the troubleshooter button.
    • Follow the onscreen guide.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD after wake up from sleep

1. Windows 10 BSOD after wake up from sleep - Similar Threads - BSOD wake sleep

2. Occassionally after wake up from sleep -> BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Occassionally after wake up from sleep -> BSOD: Occassionally after wake up from sleep or from hibernated state -> BSOD happens. I have up to date all drivers, up to date BIOS, up to date operating system Windows 10 21H2.I have disabled Fast startup.BSOD happens not every wake up, but about 6th wake up PC.BSOD NEWER...
  3. Occassionally after wake up from sleep -> BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Occassionally after wake up from sleep -> BSOD: Occassionally after wake up from sleep or from hibernated state -> BSOD happens. I have up to date all drivers, up to date BIOS, up to date operating system Windows 10 21H2.I have disabled Fast startup.BSOD happens not every wake up, but about 6th wake up PC.BSOD NEWER...
  4. Occassionally after wake up from sleep -> BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD after waking up from Windows 10 Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    BSOD after waking up from Windows 10 Sleep Mode: Der Computer wurde nach einem schwerwiegenden Fehler neu gestartet. Der Fehlercode war: 0x000000d1 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80363eb7ddd. Ein volles Abbild wurde gespeichert in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Berichts-ID:...
  6. BSOD right after waking up from sleep.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    BSOD right after waking up from sleep.: There was another thread here, but when I tried what was written there, nothing worked. This has been happening for a couple of weeks now. At first, it happened randomly, but now after every times my PC wakes up from sleep, it crashes. Usually it happens right after waking...
  7. Computer BSODS after waking up from sleep

Computer BSODS after waking up from sleep: After fixing my old problem of a driver state power failure, I've been getting BSOD's after waking my computer up from sleep. The BSOD screen is too pixelated to read and I dont know exactly what could be wrong. I have the DMP file from today. To fix this BSOD I've just...
  8. BSOD after pc wakes up from sleep

BSOD after pc wakes up from sleep: For the past few weeks I have been getting bsod when ever put my pc to sleep and after a few seconds or minutes I get DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE bsod. I updated windows and all the drivers on my pc and but am still getting bsod. One thing to note is I have malwarebytes...
  9. BSOD Error After Waking Up from Sleep

BSOD Error After Waking Up from Sleep: I put my PC to sleep and when I wake it up, I'm getting no display on my monitors although the PC itself wakes up. I reboot the computer and encounter a BSOD "VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (nvlddmkm.sys)" I recently updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Nvidia drivers have been...
  10. BSOD on wake up from sleep

BSOD on wake up from sleep: After a recent update, On wake up I am told that "attempted to write to read only memory" I have looked at the debug file and it says that a driver is at fault. How do I identify it and how do I replace it and from where? 87589