Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD bad system config info - please help - NOTHING can fix this!

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD bad system config info - please help - NOTHING can fix this! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 BSOD bad system config info - please help - NOTHING can fix this! I have used every tip and trick that I've found online - system restore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mancalledhorse, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Windows 10 BSOD bad system config info - please help - NOTHING can fix this!

Windows 10 BSOD bad system config info - please help - NOTHING can fix this!

I have used every tip and trick that I've found online - system restore (it was actually a system restore that caused this entire problem!), command prompts including bootrec and the various bootrec /commands, tried altering startup settings, trying to boot into Safe Mode. Tried restarting after running automatice repair.

NONE of these work.

Every time, I get some error message "automatic repair ran into a problem and needs to restart" -I restart and it's back to square one!!!!

I'm panicking as I have a lot of important/sentimental stuff on my PC and I'll be distraught if I can't fix this somehow! Can anyone please help me? Windows 10 BSOD  bad system config info - please help - NOTHING can fix this! :(

:)

mancalledhorse, Nov 15, 2018

2. Bad system config info and failure to launch windows 10

Windows 10 on a Dell XPS about 1.5 yrs old

turned machine on and got the Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart; bad system config info.

Went through the multiple suggestions to fix, repair or restore but none of them were successful. Seemed to get a consistent response that a problem was encountered and therefore no the problem couldn’t be resolved.

Under troubleshoot attempted the prompt command option. The message under the Microsoft Windows [version 10.0.17134.1] said not enough resources available to process this command.

I found a video on youtube to address the bad system config info issue and followed the steps as presented.

After going through that process my system still won’t boot up.

there apprared to be enough free space on C.

thanks in advance for any assistance

Bob

BobSteiner2, Nov 15, 2018
  3. Bad System Config Info

Hi John,

Thanks so much for your suggestion. Sadly, the fixes did not work, and I'm still getting "bad system config info."

MS support is still not honoring phone calls reserved in advance/promises to call back in a few minutes-- must say I'm disappointed.

Any further ideas?

Connie

ConnieB37350, Nov 15, 2018
  4. Windows 10 BSOD bad system config info - please help - NOTHING can fix this!

Windows 10 BSOD with a code: Bad System Config Info

I recently updated my laptop to Anniversary Update last week. I have finished installing Office 365 to my Dell Inspiron and tried to restart to verify my account. To my surprise, I was stucked into this BSOD having a code: bad system config info without
    getting access to the desktop. I waited to automatically fix the start up but it didn't got into it. I used a DVD to boot up and access the advanced options and tried those five listed options but it didn't done anything. My last resort is to have a re-installation
    using USB drive to boot up. I'm afraid that my digital license will no longer be available. Can you help me guys on the issue? FYI: My Dell Laptop runs on Windows 7 Home Basic before and was upgraded last November 2015. Thank you!

Ronald_Baclayon, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD bad system config info - please help - NOTHING can fix this!

1. Windows 10 BSOD bad system config info - please help - NOTHING can fix this! - Similar Threads - BSOD bad system

2. BSOD Bad System Config Info/SrtTrail.txt errors... please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Bad System Config Info/SrtTrail.txt errors... please help: My PC decided to BSOD randomly today after I did a basic restart of my PC. Auto repair did not work and just sends it into a boot loop. "Bad System Config Info" and "C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt" show as errors. I've ran CHKDSK /f /r twice now which took a...
  3. BSOD Bad System Config Info/SrtTrail.txt errors... please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Bad System Config Info/SrtTrail.txt errors... please help: My PC decided to BSOD randomly today after I did a basic restart of my PC. Auto repair did not work and just sends it into a boot loop. "Bad System Config Info" and "C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt" show as errors. I've ran CHKDSK /f /r twice now which took a...
  4. BSOD Bad System Config Info/SrtTrail.txt errors... please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD bad system config info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD bad system config info: Hello,So there's a problem with my laptop Windows 10 Pro NoteBook Recently I was using my laptop, and then I went to restart it because for some reason it was crashing. After the restart I got a BSOD Blue Screen of Death with the error " Bad System config Info " so I've tried...
  6. BSOD bad system config info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD bad system config info: Hello,So there's a problem with my laptop Windows 10 Pro NoteBook Recently I was using my laptop, and then I went to restart it because for some reason it was crashing. After the restart I got a BSOD Blue Screen of Death with the error " Bad System config Info " so I've tried...
  7. BSOD bad system config info

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. BSOD Bad System Config Info

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD Bad System Config Info: Hi can anyone help? I can't access safe mode and normal mode in Windows 10 it always gives a BSOD saying BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO. I'm not sure how I can boot through USB too. submitted by /u/Kian_omq [link] [comments]...
  9. BSOD BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO Fix

BSOD BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO Fix: I got this BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO bsod yesterday, i tried all method out there and still didnt work, resetting doesnt work, automatic repair doesnt work, system restore doesnt work, almost everything just didnt work, i tried cmd commands and still, same result, im stuck in...
  10. bad system config info. Help me please

bad system config info. Help me please: dell XPS8700 pc. windows 10 15063 endless boot loop. Ive tried multiple times to fix the issue, but it won't allow me to reset my pc and the tutorials for a command prompt fix always have different driver names for the correct driver they are using. ex. D: , C: , X: ....