Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD Boot Loop, WDF01000.SYS error

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD Boot Loop, WDF01000.SYS error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; "The restore operation completed successfully." "The operation completed successfully." Windows update also says that it was up-to-date and is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cyrus104, Aug 16, 2015.

1. cyrus104 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD Boot Loop, WDF01000.SYS error

"The restore operation completed successfully." "The operation completed successfully."

Windows update also says that it was up-to-date and is working.

The drivers are still not working correctly.

cyrus104, Aug 17, 2015
  2. essenbe Win User

I think you need the USB 3.0 Drivers and Chipset Drivers. Create a Restore point, go to Device Manager, find the USB 3.0, right click, select properties, drivers tab, and uninstall the drivers. Reboot and Windows Update should reinstall the drivers. I'm not sure I would try the same with the Chipset drivers. You will need to reboot into normal mode, probably. See if that works for the USB 3.0 drivers.

essenbe, Aug 17, 2015
  3. Oh dear, I seemed to have a similar issue with a Shuttle computer and tried something from this thread.

I renamed the driver USBCharger.sys to USBCharger.sys.old in safe mode and now my keyboard and mouse are no longer responding once Windows loads. The keyboard can get me into the bios, but once Windows 10 loads, I can't use the keyboard or mouse. Even if I manage to boot into Safe Mode, I still can't use my keyboard or mouse to type in my user password.

Any help? I have a PS2 keyboard, however my computer has no PS2 slots, only USB. Ugh.

Edit: I managed to access my desktop from my laptop using Mouse Without Borders. I then uninstalled the USB drivers from Device Manager and restarted. Mouse and keyboard worked again.

heyjonmanning, Aug 19, 2015
  4. essenbe Win User

USBCharger.sys is a Gigabyte On/Off Charger Driver, so should have no affect on your keyboard. Try unplugging the keyboard in Windows and wait a second and plug it back in and see if Windows installs drivers for it. You could also try a live Linux distro and go into the drivers and name it back if needed.

essenbe, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 BSOD Boot Loop, WDF01000.SYS error - Similar Threads - BSOD Boot Loop

2. Wdf01000.sys BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wdf01000.sys BSOD: I was suspicous that my drivers were infected with malware, so I did some research and have read somewhere that verifying the drivers signature can validify on whether or not I have a virus.So I ran Driver Verifier and selected the option 'automatically select all drivers...
  3. Wdf01000.sys BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wdf01000.sys BSOD: I was suspicous that my drivers were infected with malware, so I did some research and have read somewhere that verifying the drivers signature can validify on whether or not I have a virus.So I ran Driver Verifier and selected the option 'automatically select all drivers...
  4. BSOD and wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD and wdf01000.sys: In short. Recently i get BSOD screen and im on edge of breakdown. There is normal WhoCrashed report when i boot computer without anything. (I included minidump file below) On Mon 05.10.2020 22:28:56 your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file:...
  5. Fix wdf01000.sys BSOD on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix wdf01000.sys BSOD on Windows 10: [ATTACH] Wdf01000.sys is a file associated with Windows Driver Framework which in turn handles the system drivers. Corruption of this file/process means that the drivers would start giving trouble eventually leading to a Blue Screen of Death error. The error descriptions...
  6. BSOD: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (Wdf01000.sys)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (Wdf01000.sys): Hi all, Having intermittent troubles with BSODs, not sure of the cause, usually happens during general use (Chrome browsing, VLC media player running). Here are the log files - and help would be much appreciated! Attachment 114878 73358
  7. BSOD playing Overwatch; Now stuck in boot loop with WDF01000.sys fail

BSOD playing Overwatch; Now stuck in boot loop with WDF01000.sys fail: Hello TenForums, I was hoping someone could address an issue I was having today. The issues cropped up a month ago or so with a few BSOD detailing a Security_Kernel_Error. Then it went silent for awhile. However, just last night while playing Overwatch I got a BSOD,...
  8. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  9. BSOD while gaming - wdf01000.sys

BSOD while gaming - wdf01000.sys: Hi gents, I have created an account here to ask for some assistance because I am at wit's end with my BSOD issues. Early January 2018 my PC started acting up and BSODing like a wild savage while gaming. MemTest, OCCT all passed just fine so I moved from a hardware to a...
  10. Frequent BSOD Wdf01000.sys

Frequent BSOD Wdf01000.sys: I've been getting BSODs when leaving my computer idle. Not running anything intensive. From looking at the minidump file I can't find much other than it's probably because of the Wdf01000.sys driver. Hopefully you can get all of the information you need from the .zip file I...
Tags: