Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD Boot Loop, WDF01000.SYS error

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD Boot Loop, WDF01000.SYS error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was just browsing the web when my machine locked up and started going into a boot loop that would go to attempting repair, diagnosing problem and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cyrus104, Aug 16, 2015.

1. cyrus104 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD Boot Loop, WDF01000.SYS error

I was just browsing the web when my machine locked up and started going into a boot loop that would go to attempting repair, diagnosing problem and then would loop again with the Windows 10 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (wdf01000.sys). The machine will let me choose the safe mode options but will just BSOD and go to the error then reboot.

I have tried to run SFC from the troubleshooting section but it is waiting on a reboot repair that never happens so I could attempt to run it again.

I have attached the only file that I could think to pull. It will not boot, I have made a recovery drive from another computer.

Thanks for the help.

Attachment 31927

:)

cyrus104, Aug 16, 2015

2. Nokia E71 driver problem

1. Uninstalled PC Suite, reinstalled PC Suite 7.1.18.0. Still has "Nokie E71 USB Phone Parent" error.

2. On PC Suite 7.1.18.0.Removed wdf01000.sys. Rebooted. Plugged in E71. No rebuilding of wdf01000.sys. Still has "Nokie E71 USB Phone Parent" error in device manager. After few minutes, went into windows/system32/drivers, no wdf01000.sys!

I give up!

palmy---01, Aug 16, 2015
  3. BSOD while running Hypervisor code integrity test with HLK 10240 on windows 10 OS

Hi

BSOD observed while running Hipervisor code integrity readiness test with HLK 10240 on Windows 10 OS

Error: DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION(wdf01000.sys)

Please help us regarding this error. We could not able to move further.
    Windows 10 BSOD Boot Loop, WDF01000.SYS error [​IMG]

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

sriramdeshmukh, Aug 16, 2015
  4. essenbe Win User

Cyrus104, welcome to the forums. I need you to do something for me.

Please go to your last post and in the bottom left corner click 'My System Specs'. there is a link there to update your system specs, click it and fill them all out in as much detail as possible. Please list Manufacturer and Model, and list Desktop or Laptop. If it is an OEM, please list the Manufacturer and Model number. Please be sure to list your PSU and CPU cooler. If you would like to know what we would like, please click 'My System Specs' at the bottom left of this post and see mine.

I looked at your dump files, and this is what they said.

Code: Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff8012fb08c6e, ffffd000f2507e38, ffffd000f2507650} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for USBlyzer.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for USBlyzer.sys *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for USBCharger.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for USBCharger.sys Probably caused by : ucx01000.sys ( ucx01000!Urb_USBPORTStyle_ProcessURB+a6 ) Followup: MachineOwner[/quote] ucx01000 IS THE USB Controller Extention driver
    USBCharger.sys IS THE Gigabyte On/Off Charger Driver
    USBlyzer.sys is from software made by USBlyzer, a company out of Russia and may be a part of Symantec/Norton.

This is the info on it

Code: USBlyzer start end module name fffff801`35680000 fffff801`356a4000 USBlyzer T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: USBlyzer.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\USBlyzer.sys Image name: USBlyzer.sys Timestamp: Wed Mar 19 09:57:12 2014 (5329B048) CheckSum: 0002A95B ImageSize: 00024000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] At this point I would start by running Startup repair. You may need to run it at least 3 times with attempted reboots between each time.
    Here are the advanced startup options https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html

essenbe, Aug 16, 2015
  5. cyrus104 Win User
    I have taken a swing at updating my system specs, will work to pull more info.

I have also tried several Startup repairs making sure to reboot in between.

cyrus104, Aug 16, 2015
  6. essenbe Win User
    You list a Shuttle Motherboard. Is that a rebranded Gigabyte motherboard? Otherwise, you should not have Gigabyte utilities installed. Frankly, if it is a Gigabyte Motherboard you should not have those utilities installed.

I think your first priority right now should be to back up all personal data to an external source. You can do that by downloading a Live Linux distro. Many use Puppy Linux because it is the smallest download and fairly simple to use. http://puppylinux.org/main/Download%...%20Release.htm.

Please boot into BIOS and look at your hard drives and make sure your OS drive is listed.

Try to Boot into safe mode https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html

If you can, try to run the sfc scan - Right click on the start icon and select Command prompt administrator, give admin permissions and copy/paste this into the window that opens and press enter sfc /scannow . If you decide to type it in, please notice the space between the sfc and the /. We want it to say no integrity violations were found. If it says there where corrupt files that could not be repaired, please reboot and run it again. You may have to run it 3 times with reboots in between each time.

While you are there, try to run the BSOD Posting instructions Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Ten Forums - Windows 10 Forums. The information in that file may give us more information to go on. Right now, I have little.

All of that is if you can get into safe mode, of course. If none of that helps you are more than likely going to have to explore thae Advanced Startup Options https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...lure-boot.html

essenbe, Aug 16, 2015
  7. cyrus104 Win User
    I do not think it's a rebrand. I am not sure where those drivers are from. i have tried several times to boot into safe mode with no luck. anyway to manually remove the drivers in question with out causing windows to have an even heart attack? Also just wanted to confirm that windows 10 "refresh" option wipes all user programs, not what i want.

cyrus104, Aug 16, 2015
  8. essenbe Win User

Do you have any more dump files? If so send them to me and I'll look at them.
    Please back up your personal files. At this point, we don't have a lot of options. I can try something in hopes the one dump file was right, as long as you are aware, we are in uncharted waters. I can't honestly tell you what will happen. If the dump files were right in those 3 USB drivers were stopping it from booting, I think we can stop them from loading. Windows is going to be trying to load the programs they are associated with, but will not be able to load the drivers. I'm unsure what will happen and you may get some error messages, but we are going to try it in a way we should be able to undo it.

Go to Code: C:/Windows\system32\DRIVERS\USBlyzer.sys C:/Windows\system32\DRIVERS\USBCharger.sys C:/Windows\ system32\drivers\ucx01000.sys[/quote] Rename them for example USBCharger.sys to USBCharger.sys.old That should stop them from loading. Do that for each one of those 3. Worse case is you can name them back.

essenbe, Aug 16, 2015
  9. cyrus104 Win User
    Looks like that got it to boot. No USB support, USB power is there. I RDP'd into the box and took this screen shoot. not sure which logs are valuable or where they are for the next steps in troubleshooting.

thanks

cyrus104, Aug 16, 2015
  10. essenbe Win User
    If you can, Please upload the BSOD Posting instructions Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Ten Forums - Windows 10 Forums.

Does Shuttle have Windows 10 Drivers, and do you know what the unknown devices are? See if you can run Windows Update. It may download some updates, also create a restore point right now, so you will be able to get back to here, at least. This will show you how.

[youtube]pbUcoH8DeTs[/youtube]

essenbe, Aug 16, 2015
  11. cyrus104 Win User
    I grabbed the debug tool, ran it on the machine through an RDP session and then pulled the data off to a working computer.

The shuttle does not have windows 10 drivers available. I used this for several days after the upgrade and it worked perfectly. The unknown devices are one USB hub that I have since removed, keyboard, and mouse.

cyrus104, Aug 17, 2015
  12. essenbe Win User
    It is the same as the last one

Code: Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff8016a7a8c6e, ffffd000e6b41e38, ffffd000e6b41650} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for USBlyzer.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for USBlyzer.sys *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for USBCharger.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for USBCharger.sys Probably caused by : USBlyzer.sys ( USBlyzer+2f84 ) Followup: MachineOwner[/quote]

essenbe, Aug 17, 2015
  13. essenbe Win User

You said you used it for several days and it ran well. What did you install between the time it was running well and the time you began having issues? Is your OS activated? Do you have a spare hard drive? I am seeing some errors that just shouldn't be, I don't think.

Office Hub, mbam, and Windows Defender, your Chipset USB 2.0 EHCI and Windows Update Failures.

See if this looks like something you have installed. If so, please uninstall it. USBlyzer - USB Protocol Analyzer and USB Traffic Sniffer for Windows

Public:start menu\Programs\USBlyzer

essenbe, Aug 17, 2015
  14. cyrus104 Win User
    Ok, making some progress. Based on your information here are the steps I did.

Machine will not boot to anything, tried to boot to safe mode and it got locked. RDP session was not working in safe mode and I was trapped.

Based on your information, I built a windows 10 recovery drive USB disk and copied over the Revo Drivers.
    Booted off USB to the recovery usb stick.
    Went to command line and make sure that the Revo PCI-E card was not mounted. After that I ran the drvload command and pointed to the .inf file for the Revo.

Once the drive was mounted I removed USBlyzer.sys (already marked .old), USBCharger.sys (already marked .old), and ucx01000.sys which already rebuilt itself.

I then used reg load HKLM/HiveTemp software
    ran regedit and searched for all USBlyzer and USBCharger instances and removed them
    I then ran reg unload HKLM/HiveTemp

I used the same process to load the system hive, searched and removed all instances of those.

After rebooting I was able to use the mouse and keyboard in safemode. I did a little more clean up and then was able to boot into normal mode.

All in not perfect yet as I still have a bunch of device issues that are on USB 2.0 and 3.0.

I will include a new file for review.

Thanks for the help!

cyrus104, Aug 17, 2015
  15. essenbe Win User
    Try to open an elevated command prompt and run Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth . It will stick on 20% for a long time and seem to be doing nothing. Just let it run. It can take from 30 minutes to a couple of hours, depending on what it finds. Not everyone can run it, so if it fails don't get too upset. If it fails we will try to run it a different way. Also, make sure Windows Update is working OK.

essenbe, Aug 17, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 BSOD Boot Loop, WDF01000.SYS error - Similar Threads - BSOD Boot Loop

2. Wdf01000.sys BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wdf01000.sys BSOD: I was suspicous that my drivers were infected with malware, so I did some research and have read somewhere that verifying the drivers signature can validify on whether or not I have a virus.So I ran Driver Verifier and selected the option 'automatically select all drivers...
  3. Wdf01000.sys BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wdf01000.sys BSOD: I was suspicous that my drivers were infected with malware, so I did some research and have read somewhere that verifying the drivers signature can validify on whether or not I have a virus.So I ran Driver Verifier and selected the option 'automatically select all drivers...
  4. BSOD and wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD and wdf01000.sys: In short. Recently i get BSOD screen and im on edge of breakdown. There is normal WhoCrashed report when i boot computer without anything. (I included minidump file below) On Mon 05.10.2020 22:28:56 your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file:...
  5. Fix wdf01000.sys BSOD on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix wdf01000.sys BSOD on Windows 10: [ATTACH] Wdf01000.sys is a file associated with Windows Driver Framework which in turn handles the system drivers. Corruption of this file/process means that the drivers would start giving trouble eventually leading to a Blue Screen of Death error. The error descriptions...
  6. BSOD: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (Wdf01000.sys)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (Wdf01000.sys): Hi all, Having intermittent troubles with BSODs, not sure of the cause, usually happens during general use (Chrome browsing, VLC media player running). Here are the log files - and help would be much appreciated! Attachment 114878 73358
  7. BSOD playing Overwatch; Now stuck in boot loop with WDF01000.sys fail

BSOD playing Overwatch; Now stuck in boot loop with WDF01000.sys fail: Hello TenForums, I was hoping someone could address an issue I was having today. The issues cropped up a month ago or so with a few BSOD detailing a Security_Kernel_Error. Then it went silent for awhile. However, just last night while playing Overwatch I got a BSOD,...
  8. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  9. BSOD while gaming - wdf01000.sys

BSOD while gaming - wdf01000.sys: Hi gents, I have created an account here to ask for some assistance because I am at wit's end with my BSOD issues. Early January 2018 my PC started acting up and BSODing like a wild savage while gaming. MemTest, OCCT all passed just fine so I moved from a hardware to a...
  10. Frequent BSOD Wdf01000.sys

Frequent BSOD Wdf01000.sys: I've been getting BSODs when leaving my computer idle. Not running anything intensive. From looking at the minidump file I can't find much other than it's probably because of the Wdf01000.sys driver. Hopefully you can get all of the information you need from the .zip file I...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wdf01000 loop

2. wdf01000.sys boot violation

3. wdf01000.sys windows 10 bsod

4. wmbenum.sys windows 10