Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey all, I am having a bit of trouble, My PC keeps crashing with the crash code being BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER. I did some searching and found out it may be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jolty100, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Jolty100 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER

Hey all, I am having a bit of trouble, My PC keeps crashing with the crash code being BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER. I did some searching and found out it may be a network driver but I check them and they don't show any new updates I have three minidumps I can share here of the last two times it happened if that helps. Any help would be much appreciated.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArB06dM5o1QDlkVumiGGi09T3bfJ

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArB06dM5o1QDlkdw3RjsB3NcUawW

:)

Jolty100, Mar 12, 2020

2. BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER Windows 10 BSOD

Hi Milan,

I would like to inform you that the issue could occur due to corrupted files.
    I suggest you to refer the link below Bug Check 0x7C: BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER
    and check if that helps.

Bug Check 0x7C:
    BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER - Windows 10

I also suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

THIRD PARTY LINK DISCLAIMER

Disclaimer: Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Third Party Software
    can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Mar 12, 2020
  3. BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER

Hello,

BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER can be caused by a faulty or an incompatible device driver. It would be great if you can give us more information regarding your issue. Please answer the questions below.

• When did the issue start?
    • Did you recently make any hardware changes to your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you installed the latest update for Windows 10?
    • What is the current version and build of your Windows 10 PC?
    To check for the latest update for Windows 10, click the
    Start button, go to Settings >
    Update & security > Windows Update, and then select
    Check for updates. Click the
    Start button, type About your PC, and then press
    Enter to find out the version and build number of your Windows 10 PC.

For now, we suggest running the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter to diagnose and fix your PC for any driver issues. Make sure to temporarily disable your security software before running the troubleshooter to avoid software conflicts.
    You can access the troubleshooter from this
    link
    , under Find and fix problems with devices and hardware.

We're looking forward to your response.

Devlin Sco, Mar 12, 2020
  4. Mark Isi Win User

My PC keeps crashing and giving me the code BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER

Hello,

This type of issue associated with the error code BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER can be related to driver failures. As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest checking the drivers and update it with the latest version. Feel free to check out
    this link for steps on how to update drivers in Windows 10.

If the automatic update fails, or the issue is still unresolved, the next step that we can suggest is to uninstall and reinstall them manually, particularly the graphics card driver. Check out this
    article from
    JMH3143 for steps and more information.

Let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER - Similar Threads - BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER

2. My pc keeps giving me the BSOD and i am not sure why this is happening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps giving me the BSOD and i am not sure why this is happening: Recently, my pc has been keep giving the BSOD, i am not sure why it is happening, because i have changed nothing anything recently and it was not happening a few months ago....
  3. My pc keeps giving me the BSOD and i am not sure why this is happening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps giving me the BSOD and i am not sure why this is happening: Recently, my pc has been keep giving the BSOD, i am not sure why it is happening, because i have changed nothing anything recently and it was not happening a few months ago....
  4. Repeated BSOD in ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD in ntoskrnl.exe: Hi, hope someone can help.For some weeks now I have been getting repeated BSOD in ntoskrnl.exe, sometimes more than once in a day.The BSODs vary - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, HYPERVISOR_ERROR, sometimes blank, others I have not written down.I have uploaded...
  5. Repeated BSOD in ntoskrnl.exe

Repeated BSOD in ntoskrnl.exe: Hi, hope someone can help.For some weeks now I have been getting repeated BSOD in ntoskrnl.exe, sometimes more than once in a day.The BSODs vary - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, HYPERVISOR_ERROR, sometimes blank, others I have not written down.I have uploaded...
  6. BSOD please help , caused by ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll

BSOD please help , caused by ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll: Hello, My laptop shows BSOD again and again after several minutes or sometimes frequently.I used the BSODViewer to identify what is causing the error and found that ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll are causing the error. I saw many posts stating this could be a driver issue, so I went...
  7. BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER with driver verifier minidump available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER with driver verifier minidump available: While trying to track down trouble on my system and running driver verifier, I got a BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER BSOD fairly shortly after restarting. WhoCrashed wasn't able to determine the other driver that caused the BSOD inside ndis.sys unfortunately seems like it generally fails...
  8. BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER with driver verifier minidump available

BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER with driver verifier minidump available: While trying to track down trouble on my system and running driver verifier, I got a BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER BSOD fairly shortly after restarting. WhoCrashed wasn't able to determine the other driver that caused the BSOD inside ndis.sys unfortunately seems like it generally fails...
  9. STOP CODE:BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER BSOD during windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    STOP CODE:BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER BSOD during windows 10 installation: Microsoft support is worthless and a joke. I've had a case open for over two weeks and they have scheduled return calls but no one calls back. Everytime I call I have to start over, even though I have a case open. Microsoft has turned into a joke and I wish there was an...
  10. BSOD Randomly Bugcode_Ndis_Driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Randomly Bugcode_Ndis_Driver: randomly bsod then continuously bsod for another 5-10 times after every restart. ^happens very frequently 105062