Windows 10: Windows 10 bsod caused by driver

Discus and support Windows 10 bsod caused by driver in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I followed the wiki on using verifier to find the cause of a bsod that randomly appeared. Idk if I jumped the gun because it was the first time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NickColbert, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 bsod caused by driver

Hello I followed the wiki on using verifier to find the cause of a bsod that randomly appeared. Idk if I jumped the gun because it was the first time ever seeing it. Anywho verifier did find a faulty driver and I have my 3 minidump files zipped and am not sure who to share them with to resolve my issue any help is much appreciated. Thank you

And here is a link to download my minidump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13oeQ1kvln786q2R-AfPovISjBR39M1AA/view?usp=sharing

:)

NickColbert, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 12, 2019
  3. cdawall Win User
    AMD HD 6000 series caused BSOD when installing driver, Windows 10

If the driver crashes in 7 as well the gpu is bad if it works fine the driver is bad. Basic troubleshooting step.

cdawall, Feb 12, 2019
  4. NGeo Win User

Windows 10 bsod caused by driver

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

Windows 10 bsod caused by driver

1. Windows 10 bsod caused by driver - Similar Threads - bsod caused driver

2. BSOD issue Windows 10 with drivers possibly causing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issue Windows 10 with drivers possibly causing it: Since around December I have had regular system crashes when doing random things on my Windows 10 system I have a Ryzen 3600 with a Asrock A320/ac motherboard, rx 6750 xt. I have reinstalled AMD gpu/chipset drivers and tried to parse the dump file errors with whocrashed and...
  3. BSOD issue Windows 10 with drivers possibly causing it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD issue Windows 10 with drivers possibly causing it: Since around December I have had regular system crashes when doing random things on my Windows 10 system I have a Ryzen 3600 with a Asrock A320/ac motherboard, rx 6750 xt. I have reinstalled AMD gpu/chipset drivers and tried to parse the dump file errors with whocrashed and...
  4. BSOD issue Windows 10 with drivers possibly causing it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bad driver causing BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad driver causing BSOD: Hi there,I need help in identifying the bad driver causing the BSOD. I'm not a techy person so I'm having difficulties. Thank you in advance!My PC: Ryzen 5 3600X 16GB RAM DDR4 HyperX 2666Mhz TUF B450M-PRO GAMING Motherboard Galax GTX 1660 FSP Hyper K 500W PSU 240 GB SSD and...
  6. Bad driver causing BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad driver causing BSOD: Hi there,I need help in identifying the bad driver causing the BSOD. I'm not a techy person so I'm having difficulties. Thank you in advance!My PC: Ryzen 5 3600X 16GB RAM DDR4 HyperX 2666Mhz TUF B450M-PRO GAMING Motherboard Galax GTX 1660 FSP Hyper K 500W PSU 240 GB SSD and...
  7. Driver issue causing BSOD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver issue causing BSOD?: Hi,I have a second PC that is pretty old - 10 - 11 years.It had Windows 7 installed and I just got a Windows 10 licence for it.During install it crashed a lot with a BSOD saying KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. It does not give any other details, there is no file name in brackets...
  8. Unknown Driver Causing Windows BSOD

Unknown Driver Causing Windows BSOD: Hello, Having an issue that is exacerbated by the game ARMA III. From time to time I will get random BSOD, but when playing ARMA III it is amplified and I get them more for some reason. Ran sfc and found nothing and then did driver verified steps from here:...
  9. Intel drivers causing windows to bsod

Intel drivers causing windows to bsod: I was using msautoruns to get rid of useless startup programs, when i found three startup files from intel. Intel Rapid Storage Technology Enterprisedriver Intel Rapid Storage Technology EnterpriseFilter driver Intel USB 3.0 Host Controller Switch Driver why are these so...
  10. Driver causing BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver causing BSOD: Im not sure what driver is causing it, so I was hoping someone could take a look at my dump files who knows what they are looking at. My specs are included in the folder. Thanks in advance for any help....