Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD Constantly

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD Constantly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, I recently have had a ton of blue screens and was very common for actually a year and I dealt with it. It now blue screens at least 3 times a day... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by baKon mystiKs, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Windows 10 BSOD Constantly

Hey, I recently have had a ton of blue screens and was very common for actually a year and I dealt with it. It now blue screens at least 3 times a day before it leaves me alone.I can't recall the specific BSOD messages but some of them are watchdog violation, critical process died, and kernel data in page error which were probably the top three.Is there a way to fix these messages? What is causing them?

:)

baKon mystiKs, Jul 14, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 14, 2021
  4. RCoon Win User

Windows 10 BSOD Constantly

Windows 10 Tweaks

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing new and updated drivers constantly (particularly for GPU users with stable drivers)

• Right click "My Computer"
    • Click "Properties"
    • Click on "Hardware" tab
    • Click "Device Installation Settings"
    • Tick the "No, let me choose what to do"
    • Tick "Never install driver software from Windows Update"

RCoon, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD Constantly

1. Windows 10 BSOD Constantly - Similar Threads - BSOD Constantly

2. Windows constantly showing BSOD with DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows constantly showing BSOD with DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I already tried doing full memory check and all the other hardware related checks and driver updates but I am still getting BSOD at least few times a day. I looked through the .dmp file but was unable to figure any extra information. Can someone please help with this?Here is...
  3. Windows constantly showing BSOD with DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows constantly showing BSOD with DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I already tried doing full memory check and all the other hardware related checks and driver updates but I am still getting BSOD at least few times a day. I looked through the .dmp file but was unable to figure any extra information. Can someone please help with this?Here is...
  4. Constant BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD: I've had my laptop for approximately 3 years now. Ever since probably a year ago, it would constantly blue screen on me with several different error codes and a few frequent processes listed. Normally it states something to do with ntoskrnl.exe. I've been trying for months to...
  5. Constant BSOD

Constant BSOD: I've had my laptop for approximately 3 years now. Ever since probably a year ago, it would constantly blue screen on me with several different error codes and a few frequent processes listed. Normally it states something to do with ntoskrnl.exe. I've been trying for months to...
  6. constant BSOD and spontaneous shut downs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    constant BSOD and spontaneous shut downs: BSOD's have all different messages. Obviously, shutdowns have no message. Sometimes it stays running for half an hour, sometimes it makes it 12 hours. I've looked around these forums trying to figure out what to do and it seems like the answer is always to post a link to the...
  7. constant BSOD and spontaneous shut downs

constant BSOD and spontaneous shut downs: BSOD's have all different messages. Obviously, shutdowns have no message. Sometimes it stays running for half an hour, sometimes it makes it 12 hours. I've looked around these forums trying to figure out what to do and it seems like the answer is always to post a link to the...
  8. Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from: I have been having constant bsods for about a week now and a lot of them have been memory management errors and I don't know what has been causing it I have a dmp file here to see if this can help. ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery...
  9. Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from

Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from: I have been having constant bsods for about a week now and a lot of them have been memory management errors and I don't know what has been causing it I have a dmp file here to see if this can help. ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery...
  10. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls: https://1drv.ms/f/c/87e99077ab53fab8/Erj6U6t3kOkggIdhBQAAAAABgBm6P3Im5IRHeDJ24GqQeA?e=gv8VK7For the past few days, I've been trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my PC. While it was working fine before, I wanted to clear out the bloat accumulated on my computer, so I used...