Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD crashes WHEA

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD crashes WHEA in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have: formatted my OS went to default setting for my MOBO MemTest86 - Everything came back fine SFC /scannow - everything came back fine OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by brycehazen, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Windows 10 BSOD crashes WHEA

I have:

formatted my OS

went to default setting for my MOBO

MemTest86 - Everything came back fine

SFC /scannow - everything came back fine

OS on crash will NOT make a dump file - C:\Windows\Minidump is there and settings are correct to get a dumb file, but the directory is always empty.

I tired GPU drivers from 2021-2018 and rolling back windows updates.

Crash happens within 30 min, 3hour, several times a day. My temps are fine,hardware is installed correctly and windows is up to date.

Do not reply telling me to do anything generic. I have done it. Anything you can find in google "stop random windows 10 crashes" or "stop WHEA Uncorrectable Error" I have tried several times over. I'm coming here as a last resort. I can not diagnose or stop the crashes.

Windows 10 BSOD crashes WHEA 99f6f5ab-4cde-4cfc-92b7-5500c27b7945?upload=true.png

Windows 10 BSOD crashes WHEA bfcbd274-e6fd-41c7-82d2-1ca8cebf641f?upload=true.png

:)

brycehazen, Apr 10, 2021

2. Windows 10 BSOD crashes (WHEA)

I am suffering repeated BSOD crashes with my Win 10 installation. I initially updated a original Win 7 install to 10 but started to suffer crashes.

I then wiped HD and did a virgin install of Win 7 then updated to Win 10. To my horror, I am still suffering BSOD with error message; WHEA

The crashes seem mainly to occur when browsing the web and I have one web site what causes repeated crashes every time;

I have seen some crashes whilst doing other local tasks but mainly whilst browsing. I've tried IE and Firefox browsers, both give these crashes.

It is not all the time and not every web site, maybe just 2 / 3 times per day.

Link for one drive crash files as requested; http://1drv.ms/1LRXV39

Hope someone can help solve my problem else back to Win 7 !!!

thanks and regards

Alan

AlanWhitlock, Apr 10, 2021
  3. Nutron Win User
    Frequent BSOD Crashes (IRQL, DPC Watchdog, WHEA)

Sure, here they are:

Windows 10 BSOD crashes WHEA [​IMG]

Nutron, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Windows 10 BSOD crashes WHEA

Windows 10 BSOD WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Hello,

I am using Windows 10 and my computer crashes at random points. The error code for the BSOD I get is WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR.

here is the DMP file for the latest BSOD

093020-44312-01.dmp

For the problem details it states:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 (0x0000000000000000, 0xffffa10accf6c028, 0x00000000b4002000, 0x0000000017000145). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 42f301ef-15fb-489f-9815-c2861588787a.

Windows 10 BSOD crashes WHEA e276d290-e578-4bcd-9698-878106fdc324?upload=true.png

And here is my computer specs

I checked all drivers and found no updates. I also reset my computer and deleted everything but it still keeps crashing with WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSOD.

Tommy.Nguyen, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD crashes WHEA

1. Windows 10 BSOD crashes WHEA - Similar Threads - BSOD crashes WHEA

2. Frequent WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSODs and crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSODs and crashes: Hello,I've recently got a new PC, and it's been crashing with WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERRORs every few hours. I've got the latest BIOS, and I've made sure I have got latest drivers for all the usual suspects Wifi, GPU etc..Is there any info in the minidumps which would be able to...
  3. Frequent WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSODs and crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSODs and crashes: Hello,I've recently got a new PC, and it's been crashing with WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERRORs every few hours. I've got the latest BIOS, and I've made sure I have got latest drivers for all the usual suspects Wifi, GPU etc..Is there any info in the minidumps which would be able to...
  4. WHEA-Logger crashe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA-Logger crashe: Hello All!My computer has been restarting lately while playing games. Using Event ID, I have notice this error.A fatal hardware error has occurred.Component: MemoryError Source: Machine Check ExceptionThe details view of this entry contains further information.I was wondering...
  5. WHEA-Logger crashe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA-Logger crashe: Hello All!My computer has been restarting lately while playing games. Using Event ID, I have notice this error.A fatal hardware error has occurred.Component: MemoryError Source: Machine Check ExceptionThe details view of this entry contains further information.I was wondering...
  6. Frequent BSOD Crashes (IRQL, DPC Watchdog, WHEA)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD Crashes (IRQL, DPC Watchdog, WHEA): Hello, I built a new computer over christmas with windows 10 and have been randomly getting BSOD's, I messed around the bios (tried to run it without overclock, with manual voltage tinkering different ones up to 1.5V on an i9-10850k...), ran sfcscan/dsim/memtest/chkdsk/aida...
  7. WHEA BSOD

WHEA BSOD: Hi guys, I Just loaded up a game and went upstairs to see my GF, Came back down to a frozen audio noise and a BSOD with a WHEA error. Anyone able to check my DMP for me as im not entirely sure how to read it myself I have reduced the OC on my CPU as although its been...
  8. Frequent BSOD crashes on Windows 10 WHEA Uncorrectable Error

Frequent BSOD crashes on Windows 10 WHEA Uncorrectable Error: Hey there! I bought a refurbished laptop last week and ever since then I have gotten frequent BDOS crashes. The software guy said it was a windows problem and changed the windows 10 version from 20004 to 1903 but I am still getting the crashes. I have posted results from...
  9. Windows 10 BSOD WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Windows 10 BSOD WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Hello, I am using Windows 10 and my computer crashes at random points. The error code for the BSOD I get is WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. here is the DMP file for the latest BSOD https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlpPs1VDY1EWiTIEkTT4PIJOEvsl?e=La9ZZE For the problem details it states: The...
  10. Windows 10 BSOD - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Windows 10 BSOD - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Hey there I'm using Windows 10 1909 Whenever I leave my laptop not using it after some minutes I get a BSOD "WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR" saying "We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you." but it will just get stuck at "0% complete". I only have...