Windows 10: Windows 10 BSoD "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED"and"UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION"

Discus and support Windows 10 BSoD "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED"and"UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, My pc started to get BSoD while gaming since 1 week ago. things i tried; MemTest86+ test Bios update Driver update (graphics card, chipset,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Yunushan, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Yunushan Win User

Windows 10 BSoD "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED"and"UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION"

Hi all,
    My pc started to get BSoD while gaming since 1 week ago. things i tried;

• MemTest86+ test
    • Bios update
    • Driver update (graphics card, chipset, realtek lan drivers and so on)
    • CPU and GPU stress test for 1 hours+
    • Harddisk and ssd health check
    • Cleaning inside of pc
    • Ran several cmd commands such as sfc/scannow and chkdsk
    • Formatted and re-installed windows itself many times
    • Installed and ran the game that gives BSoD in both of disks
    • Monitored temperatures, nothing goes above 70C

The weird thing is when i got crash, first game closes itself and after 10-15 seconds blue screen appears and restarts immediately. (disabling auto restart doesn't help) I get both of the error codes. cant get any minidump files no matter what. Sometimes my pc let me play like 5 hours non-stop but most of the time it crashes in 3 minutes. And some games like LoL doesn't crash my pc no matter time. But even games ive played like 350+ hours on steam crashes my pc and gets BSoD. Specs;

• RX 590 SAPPHIRE NITRO+ SE 8GB
    • AMD Ryzen 5 2600
    • MSI B450M GAMING PLUS
    • Corsair Vengeance 8x2 3000Mhz
    • Zalman ZM700-LX 700W PSU
    • Corsair MP510 240GB SSD
    • WD10EZEX 1TB HDD

Windows 10 Pro 1909 (OS Build 18363.836)

And i'm really sorry for all typos. Thanks.

:)

Yunushan, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION bsod

Hi BannerBomb,

It is possible that you received the error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION due to hardware or a faulty driver.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 2, 2020
  3. ResnickRE Win User
    UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION and CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD appears randomly

My computer has received another UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSOD. No dump files were produced this time either. Why is my computer doing that?

ResnickRE, Jun 2, 2020
  4. RhiannonJ Win User

BSOD unexpected_store_exception and critical_process_died

For the past month I've been getting these BSOD (critical_process_died, unexpected_store_exception and sometimes memory_management) only when logging in to an online game, Lineage II. I've tried everything.

SYSTEM INFO:

Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 1709 Build 16299.125

CPU: AMD FX-4300

RAM: 8gb Single Channel DDR3 @ 802MHz - installed in slot A1

Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2

Graphics: AMD Radeon R7 370 series

HDD: 931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-08M2NA0 (SATA)

Network: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

PSU: Corsair CX750M

What I'VE DONE TO TRY AND CORRECT THIS PROBLEM:

1. Uninstalled and reinstalled Lineage II.

2. Reinstalled Lineage II to a different drive.

3. Clean boot in safe mode.

4. sfc /scannow

5. chkdsk /f /r

6. cleaned registry

7. offline scan

8. Per instructions from NCsoft (Lineage II) I uninstalled the "Asmedia 106x SATA Controller". They felt it could've been causing the BSOD.

9. Created a new user and tried running the game - no go.

10. Tried running Lineage II in compatibility mode (earlier windows system).

11. Checked drivers for updates. Updated AMD graphics driver and Logitech Gaming Software. All other drivers are up to date.

12. Took out the one 8gb stick of ram (which is installed in slot A1 - too darn close to the cpu and fan) and reseated it. Tried putting it in slot A2 but got DVI not detected. Not sure if it was seated properly.

13. Ran Memtest86+ for 13 hours after 5 passes no errors detected.

14. I've run DISM - no problems reported.

15. Only Windows Defender running.

16. Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic - no errors detected

This never happened until NCsoft had a major expansion update on Dec. 8. I'm at my wits end with this and have tried everything and am nearly blind from reading through countless threads. My gut feeling tells me this has something to do with that 1 stick of
    8gb ram that's in slot A1 and is VERY close to the CPU.

-------------------

Updated Realtek High Definition Audio, Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller and AMD SMBus with Driver Booster 5.1 and was able to log into L2. Logged in another account and got BSOD kernel_data_inpage_error. I am still suspecting that 1 8gb ram stick to be
    causing the problems. I ordered CORSAIR Vengeance LP 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model CML16GX3M2A1600C10 which is compatible with my Asus mobo and will arrive this coming Wednesday hopefully.

One more thing to note: no matter what I do a mini dump file is not being created. I log into Lineage 2 and right before I get to the user agreement page I either get critical_process_died, unexpected_store_exception, sometimes memory_management and the latest,
    kernel_data_inpage_error. I get the blue screen and it stays at 0% and am forced to restart.

Paging file set up:

Windows 10 BSoD "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED"and"UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" N7Vgn0i.jpg

Mini Dump set up:

Windows 10 BSoD "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED"and"UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" BN9O1Kt.jpg

PLEASE HELP ME!

RhiannonJ, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 BSoD "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED"and"UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" - Similar Threads - BSoD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDandUNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD every 10 minute of activity due to Ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD every 10 minute of activity due to Ntoskrnl.exe: Hello, this is my first time asking a question on this forumI've been getting a lot of BSODs in the past few months. Now they've become extremely severe.The BSOD says:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALPAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAWhat failed: ntoskrnl.exeI have also been getting many other...
  3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD every 10 minute of activity due to Ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD every 10 minute of activity due to Ntoskrnl.exe: Hello, this is my first time asking a question on this forumI've been getting a lot of BSODs in the past few months. Now they've become extremely severe.The BSOD says:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALPAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAWhat failed: ntoskrnl.exeI have also been getting many other...
  4. BSOD, Unrecognized M.2 Boot drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD, Unrecognized M.2 Boot drive.: I, was playing a video game when suddenly my PC crashed, after a few crashes i saw that the BSOD would say WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. After a few crashes later, i was SLUMPED, i had no idea what was going on, so i spent $130 for a computer store to look at it, said he reverted...
  5. BSOD, Unrecognized M.2 Boot drive.

BSOD, Unrecognized M.2 Boot drive.: I, was playing a video game when suddenly my PC crashed, after a few crashes i saw that the BSOD would say WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. After a few crashes later, i was SLUMPED, i had no idea what was going on, so i spent $130 for a computer store to look at it, said he reverted...
  6. BSOD, Unrecognized M.2 Boot drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows 10 BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD: From the past 2 years, my Windows 10 PC has been experiencing the windows blue screen error, and now it is being prompted quite regularly which disturbs me from my regular work. One thing that I noted is that it doesn't come from any hardware failures rather from somewhere...
  8. Windows 10 BSOD

Windows 10 BSOD: From the past 2 years, my Windows 10 PC has been experiencing the windows blue screen error, and now it is being prompted quite regularly which disturbs me from my regular work. One thing that I noted is that it doesn't come from any hardware failures rather from somewhere...
  9. Windows 10 BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. BSoD whea_uncorrectable_error. Pls Help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD whea_uncorrectable_error. Pls Help me: First hello everyone, I've been having problems with my PC for a long time. I'm having problems with BSoD. BSoD occurs irregularly for me. Sometimes I'm gaming, watching YouTube or working with Excel, for example. Sometimes even when my PC is in stand bye mode.I've tried so...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED