Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD displaying "win32kfull.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area"

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD displaying "win32kfull.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Recently while playing different games I encountered several times a BSOD with the error being "page_fault_in_nonpaged_area" and the problematic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TalSkverer, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Windows 10 BSOD displaying "win32kfull.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area"

Hi,

Recently while playing different games I encountered several times a BSOD with the error being "page_fault_in_nonpaged_area" and the problematic driver is win32kfull.sys.

I have tried doing several things:

• Installed a clean, new Windows 10.
    • Made sure everything was connected hardware-wise (as the computer have been moved lately)
    • Updated my Nvidia graphic card (who I suspected is at fault, since it happens while playing video games)
    • Installed only a small amount of program and played them until a crash happens.

The latest crash happened today. Here is the minidump.

I ran Windows Memory Diagnostic but the check came out fine.

Following another related thread I tried using the driver verifier to test non-Microsoft drivers. The computer crashed before starting up Windows with the following driver at fault: iusb3hcs (Intel Driver). I couldn't find any generated dump for this. Windows 10 BSOD displaying "win32kfull.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area" :(

Here's a system info.

I'm not sure what to do next, and would like some advice.

Thanks!

:)

TalSkverer, Sep 27, 2019
  2. PeterGates_1965, Sep 27, 2019
  3. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. As for the Windows kernel "ntoskrnl.exe", this handles all the driver requests, power management, and memory
    management on your device. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of Windows 10 that is installed on your computer?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Sep 27, 2019
  4. Windows 10 BSOD displaying "win32kfull.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area"

BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA after windos update 1903

Hello support team,

After recently updating to windows 1903 my computes every few hours goes to the BSOD.

The screen shows the following message:

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

What failed: Netwtw06.sys

WalkingChip4559, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD displaying "win32kfull.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area"

1. Windows 10 BSOD displaying "win32kfull.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area" - Similar Threads - BSOD displaying win32kfull

2. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and rtwlane601.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and rtwlane601.sys: Holaaa, acabó de tener un problema con mi notebook. Tengo Windows 11 y a veces me da una pantallazo azul con el error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA y lo que falla es: rtwlane601.sys . La verdad no entiendo que es lo que falla y me agradecería mucho si me alguien me ayudara....
  3. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and rtwlane601.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and rtwlane601.sys: Holaaa, acabó de tener un problema con mi notebook. Tengo Windows 11 y a veces me da una pantallazo azul con el error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA y lo que falla es: rtwlane601.sys . La verdad no entiendo que es lo que falla y me agradecería mucho si me alguien me ayudara....
  4. BSOD win32kfull

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD win32kfull: HiI have started to get this blue screen error any ideas. There are no driver problems in device manager. Please let me know if you can see what has happened,I have left the latest dmp files herehttps://www.dropbox.com/sh/ei6t5oy0u4afik3/AAB8iAzMZhNvWtGnSTHePIK3a?dl=0Thanks...
  5. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA -- What failed: Netwtw06.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA -- What failed: Netwtw06.sys: I've gotten this blue screen several times in the past two days. 1. I tried doing a Windows Memory Diagnosis -- it didn't find any issues. 2. I tried a startup recovery -- also didn't find any issues. 3. Tried checking the Device Management to see if anything needed to be...
  6. netwtw06.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

netwtw06.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: I started getting the BSOD regularly every day after the recent windows automatic update. I am not sure how to correct this. I did notice that it would crash more frequently when using certain programs like accessing Asana online while using Zoom. Not sure what it is. Any...
  7. [Windows 10][BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

[Windows 10][BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Right, so seemingly at random times my PC decides to BSOD and display a couple of codes from my recollection they have been PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with Win32k.sys appearing below it and driver irql_less_or_not_equal these are the most frequent codes and the ones I...
  8. Windows 10 - BSOD : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Windows 10 - BSOD : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Hi! A few weeks ago I had to give my laptop in service (they had to replace the LCD Cable). Just before I gave it in I reinstalled Windows 10 64-bit and installed all drivers (I suppose) correctly. After some days I got it back, it crashed several times with BSOD -...
  9. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (cpuz137_x32.sys)

Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (cpuz137_x32.sys): My laptop started to bluescreen recently w/ windows 10. It has this message: Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (cpuz137_x32.sys) I have run a memory program, and it didn't find any errors in 1 pass, I am going to let it run over night and see if that helps. here are the .dmp...
  10. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (cpuz138_x64.sys)

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (cpuz138_x64.sys): I'm getting a BSOD crash that happens randomly. It says "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. If you'd like to know more, you can search online later for this error:...