Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD DMP File Upload

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD DMP File Upload in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am getting a BSOD on a brand new laptop about twice daily. Can I upload the dmp files for someone to analyze? Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jar614, Oct 11, 2018.

1. jar614 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD DMP File Upload

Hello,

I am getting a BSOD on a brand new laptop about twice daily.

Can I upload the dmp files for someone to analyze?

Thank you.

:)

jar614, Oct 11, 2018

2. BSOD and uploading dmp files.

I uploaded a new dmp file (link in post above).

Could you verify that this last BSOD (25th) is caused by the same thing?

Ronaldoholo, Oct 13, 2018
  3. BSOD and uploading dmp files.

Hello,

Since a few weeks I am getting BSODs randomly when I boot or reboot my computer.

I have tried reinstalling windows 10 pro (64bit) but the crashes still occur. It is not always when I boot, sometimes it al goes ok.

While looking on the web I found the page to use the driver verifier.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983

I followed the instructions on how to set it up and use it and as soon as i rebooted I got the crash again.

Now I want to upload the dmp files so that people might be able to help me.

I read in this article what files to upload by OneDrive:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d

They are on my OneDrive but how do i get them to the people mentioned in the article?

Ronaldoholo, Oct 13, 2018
  4. SimboXL Win User

Windows 10 BSOD - Unable to ZIP or upload .DMP files

Good morning,

I built a PC for the first time recently and everything was fine for the first day. However I started to get the dreaded BSOD. I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool and it identified a hardware error. There are links on this forum that explain how to
    ZIP and upload the error logs but I can neither ZIP or upload the files. When I try to ZIP the files it returns a message saying 'WinZip encountered an error' and when I try and upload the .DMP files directly to OneDrive I get 'You don't have permission to
    open this file'.

I have checked my privileges and not only am I the system administrator but I also made sure I was the 'owner' of the .DMP files. I still get the same messages.

Any help would be much appreciated.

SimboXL, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 BSOD DMP File Upload - Similar Threads - BSOD DMP File

2. DMP Upload

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DMP Upload: Hello! I have created a link to my system info and DMP files and would like help with BSoD troubleshooting. If someone could get back to me that would be greatly appreciated.Thanks, Josh...
  3. DMP Upload

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DMP Upload: Hello! I have created a link to my system info and DMP files and would like help with BSoD troubleshooting. If someone could get back to me that would be greatly appreciated.Thanks, Josh...
  4. DMP Upload

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. DMP File Upload for BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DMP File Upload for BSOD: Hi, I've been having problems with my system and have tried to look up ways to fix it and then stumbled upon this community. My computer has crashed multiple times with BSOD and have gathered a DMP zip file which is in the link below. Any help is appreciated!...
  6. uploading dmp files

uploading dmp files: I uploaded the dmp and msinfo file but I didn't know where to post the link please help. I've been getting bsod mid classes. Here's the onedrive link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgwuI1_B4pOJcbb6gQY9pNYFxGg?e=1xYJ3s...
  7. BSOD Driver problem, where to upload dmp file?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD Driver problem, where to upload dmp file?: Hi, I followed this andthis guide but the second one has its comments locked so I don't know where to upload my dmp file to? Any help is appreciated :...
  8. uploading dmp files

uploading dmp files: where do I send dmp files because my system recently came across some errors and kept crashing. I've uploaded them to gdrive but I dont know where to send them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-dmp-files/5ed5bcee-bc33-495f-8a50-400b75e1d4ec
  9. Windows 10 BSOD - Unable to ZIP or upload .DMP files

Windows 10 BSOD - Unable to ZIP or upload .DMP files: Good morning, I built a PC for the first time recently and everything was fine for the first day. However I started to get the dreaded BSOD. I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool and it identified a hardware error. There are links on this forum that explain how to ZIP...
  10. BSOD and uploading dmp files.

BSOD and uploading dmp files.: Hello, Since a few weeks I am getting BSODs randomly when I boot or reboot my computer. I have tried reinstalling windows 10 pro (64bit) but the crashes still occur. It is not always when I boot, sometimes it al goes ok. While looking on the web I found the page to use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod windows 10 dmp