Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD - Driver Curuppted Expool

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD - Driver Curuppted Expool in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ***The post was written in English by the original poster therefore it will be directed to the appropriate forum by the moderator*** My laptop has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Minkyu Park, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Windows 10 BSOD - Driver Curuppted Expool

***The post was written in English by the original poster therefore it will be directed to the appropriate forum by the moderator***

My laptop has started getting BSODs occasionally, I got "Driver Corrupted Expool" with no hex error code. So, I've expanded all the categories in Device Manager, and no driver has a yellow exclamation mark. I've found and followed the instruction in forum article "BSOD Finding and fixing them" Here is the link which is sharing my DMP file, the output of MSinfo. Is there anything else I can do?

https://1drv.ms/f/s!An3QrYCEtT-SgZoofJZ5kZcN3cuo4Q

:)

Minkyu Park, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

BSOD driver corrupted expool windows 10

Hi Paul,

Driver Corrupted Expool error may occur from a corrupted driver system pool.

To better assist you, can you tell us if there's a hex error code associated with the error?

As an initial troubleshooting step, find the problematic driver and uninstall it:

• Go to Device Manager.
    • Expand all categories and find the driver that has a yellow exclamation mark.
    • Right-click on the problematic driver and select Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer. Windows will automatically reinstall that driver.

If the issue still persists, update the driver directly from the device manufacturer's website.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Oct 11, 2018
  3. BSOD driver corrupted expool windows 10

I've followed the instructions in your forum article BSOD Finding and fixing them. My PC has started getting BSODs regularly, sometimes several times a day. It's usually Bad Pool Header, but today I got Driver Corrupted Expool. I've zipped the last three
    minidumps and uploaded them to

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c30g1sf2hgtn6bb/Desktop.7z?dl=0

I'm grateful for any help you can give me - is there anything else I can do?

Paul-Shave, Oct 11, 2018
  4. auggy Win User

Windows 10 BSOD - Driver Curuppted Expool

BSOD driver corrupted expool windows 10

The Driver Corrupted Expool error appears to be caused by the networx.sys:

BugCheck C5, {0, 2, 0, fffff800c030ea75}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for networx.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for
    networx.sys

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys

Probably caused by : tdx.sys ( tdx!TdxTdiDispatchCreate+10d )

Try temporarily uninstalling Networx and see if the BSODs resolve.

auggy, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD - Driver Curuppted Expool

1. Windows 10 BSOD - Driver Curuppted Expool - Similar Threads - BSOD Driver Curuppted

2. corrupted driver expool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    corrupted driver expool: Hello, I'm wondering which driver is corrupted and would like to fix it right away.My minidmp here, https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjbEkLZTZEtSjGPGqSSEh5ylD9Q9?e=hSNkb8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupted-driver-expool/844a0dd2-f11b-41b9-8a67-c6e04b90f3f2
  3. Need help for BSOD corrupted driver expool

Need help for BSOD corrupted driver expool: Only recently did this BSOD occurred to my pc a few days ago. Here's a few things I can list to help you guys answer meThe most recent log"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c5 0xffff988ce6597472, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000,...
  4. Driver Corrupted Expool

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Corrupted Expool: Got the Blue Screen of death and checked for a faulty driver with an exclamation mark, but couldn't find any the bug check shows The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c5 (0x0000000000000008, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000,...
  5. Repeated "Driver Corrupted EXPOOL" on power up after Windows 10 update

Repeated "Driver Corrupted EXPOOL" on power up after Windows 10 update: MiniDump and system info files on OneDrive https://nortechinternational-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/mmaggs_nortech_co_za/EttVnky_fVJMg9lANEZpNtwBgDfzRCY8Ez7K2PQzJnw4Qg?e=VbVczL...
  6. BSOD during rendering in 3D Max, DRIVER CORRUPTED EXPOOL

BSOD during rendering in 3D Max, DRIVER CORRUPTED EXPOOL: Hi guys, I am usually able to solve computer problems by myself, but this one is getting me crazy. I am making some renderings in 3D Max, and I am constantly getting BSOD's with error - DRIVER CORRUPTED EXPOOL. It's driving me nuts, can you please help me finding the...
  7. BSOD when using Cisco VPN - Driver Corrupted Expool (0x000000C5)

BSOD when using Cisco VPN - Driver Corrupted Expool (0x000000C5): Whenever I connect to work network using Cisco VPN 4.2, I get BSOD almost all the time. Sometimes after an hour and sometimes immediately after I'm connected and using RDP. 76962
  8. Getting lots of blue screen driver corrupted expool

Getting lots of blue screen driver corrupted expool: This seems to happen when running videos - either in the browsers or in media player. Seems to happen every few days but is now getting worse. 26359
  9. BSOD Driver Corrupted Expool - New PC, never happened til VPN

BSOD Driver Corrupted Expool - New PC, never happened til VPN: New PC, been running for a month without any issues, installed CIsco VPN for work and it seems to have created some driver issue. Whenever I am logged in running more than 3 applications I get BSOD and this error, please help. Attachment 103661 65363
  10. Bsod windows 10 nvidia driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bsod windows 10 nvidia driver: My computer has been crashing since i built it back in January. I finally found out it is my driver. I have a GTX 750ti and when i uninstalled the driver I had no problems, but I can't play any games. I can use the computer perfect when I uninstall my Nvidia driver, but to...