Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, So I updated windows on my Microsoft Surface Pro 7 maybe a month ago, and ever since, I've been getting constant blue screen crashes that say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NathanBurns3, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Windows 10 BSOD Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation

Hey,

So I updated windows on my Microsoft Surface Pro 7 maybe a month ago, and ever since, I've been getting constant blue screen crashes that say "driver_verifier_dma_violation". They occur every 10-15 minutes of use on my pc. I've already tried disabling driver verifier, but it was never enabled in the first place. I then tried enabling then disabling it, and this didn't help either. After this failed, I tried doing a factory reset on my pc, wiping out all the data and apps I had stored. This seemed to help for about 1-2 days of use, but I just started getting this same error again today. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this problem? It's getting to be really frustrating as the computer can crash in the middle of me taking a quiz/doing work.

Thanks!

:)

NathanBurns3, Sep 25, 2020
  2. AngHerath Win User

Constant BSOD. Stop code: Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation

I regret to inform you that the BSOD has occurred again with the stop code Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation. Would you also need the dump for that too? It is in the same folder as the others.

AngHerath, Sep 25, 2020
  3. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

A. Analysis Results

File Name: 080119-11437-01.dmp

DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION (e6)

IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSnx.sys

File Name: 081319-9890-01.dmp

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswbidsdriver.sys

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSP.sys

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSnx.sys

File Name: 081319-11156-01.dmp

File Name: 081419-10734-01.dmp

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswbidsdriver.sys

File Name: 081419-11937-01.dmp

B. Third Party Drivers

All of below are AVAST

aswSnx.sys

aswbidsdriver.sys

aswSP.sys

C. Recommendations

1. Create a system restore point first so that if something wrong happens you can revert.

Type restore point in Cortana Search > Create a Restore point > Check whether against your drive, Protection is ON or not. If not ON, click Configure button below to Make it ON > Now press Create to create a restore point

2. Update your AVAST to latest. If BSOD doesn't stop, get rid of AVAST.

Vijay_Verma, Sep 25, 2020
  4. phelanka7 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation

BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION (e6)

I have been getting this error (BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION (e6)) typically while playing video games but have seen it occur simply idling. The thing that I find strange is that I don't even have the Driver Verifier turned on. I have done the "verifier /reset" command which was one of the first things I tried to do to fix it after Googling the error. I have tried a number of things to try and fix this. A non-exhaustive list includes:

• Reinstalling GPU drivers using DDR (Display Driver Remover)
    • Meticulously updating every single driver for every device
    • Clean out the registry using CCleaner
    • Flashing BIOS
    • Ran Memtest86 (RAM stress test)
    • Ran Prime95 (cpu stress test)
    • chkdsk

I'm far from computer illiterate but this has me completely stumped. So I come to you, the experts, hat in hand. Please help me. You're my only hope.

phelanka7, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation

1. Windows 10 BSOD Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation - Similar Threads - BSOD Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation

2. First PC build, BSOD on startup with GPU, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    First PC build, BSOD on startup with GPU, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION: Today I finished my first custom PC build! All parts are brand new except for RAM.Specifications:Motherboard: Asus Prime B760M-A WIFI D4CPU: i5 12600kGPU: Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7700 XTRAM: Kingston Fury 16 GB, running at 2400 MT/s advertised at 3600 :/SSD: Kioxia Exceria...
  3. First PC build, BSOD on startup with GPU, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    First PC build, BSOD on startup with GPU, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION: Today I finished my first custom PC build! All parts are brand new except for RAM.Specifications:Motherboard: Asus Prime B760M-A WIFI D4CPU: i5 12600kGPU: Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7700 XTRAM: Kingston Fury 16 GB, running at 2400 MT/s advertised at 3600 :/SSD: Kioxia Exceria...
  4. BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION ; ntoskrnl.exe+416c30

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION ; ntoskrnl.exe+416c30: Good afternoon all,I have been having this issue quite frequently, I have been receiving DRIVER DMA VIOLATION BSOD for quite some time, it seems to be indicating a file named "ntoskrnl.exe+416c30"However I am aware this is a Windows Kernal file, and may not indicate the...
  5. BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION ; ntoskrnl.exe+416c30

BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION ; ntoskrnl.exe+416c30: Good afternoon all,I have been having this issue quite frequently, I have been receiving DRIVER DMA VIOLATION BSOD for quite some time, it seems to be indicating a file named "ntoskrnl.exe+416c30"However I am aware this is a Windows Kernal file, and may not indicate the...
  6. BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION: So apparently I was trying to use Microsoft Defender Antivirus offline scanI downloaded a fake file exe from a plagarised google sponsored website a few days back and suspect that its causing all the problems, but im also not sure if i have the problems before thatWhen the...
  7. BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION: So apparently I was trying to use Microsoft Defender Antivirus offline scanI downloaded a fake file exe from a plagarised google sponsored website a few days back and suspect that its causing all the problems, but im also not sure if i have the problems before thatWhen the...
  8. I am getting DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD whenever i try to reset my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD whenever i try to reset my laptop.: This first happen on october when i try to hard reset deleting everything and starting fresh on my laptop, and i come across a DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD when its in the process of restarting my laptop. I have tried basically everything, updating driver, running sfc...
  9. I am getting DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD whenever i try to reset my laptop.

I am getting DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD whenever i try to reset my laptop.: This first happen on october when i try to hard reset deleting everything and starting fresh on my laptop, and i come across a DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD when its in the process of restarting my laptop. I have tried basically everything, updating driver, running sfc...
  10. driver_verifier_dma_violation BSOD error when I reset or Advance startup my pc

driver_verifier_dma_violation BSOD error when I reset or Advance startup my pc: It only happen when I try to reset my laptop or use advance startup. It also does not generate any minidump files. Is this some serious problem, please help!!!here's the system event logs : Event_Logs.evtx...