Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD - Dump files and msinfo included

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD - Dump files and msinfo included in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been recently experiencing Windows 10 crashes, which have been caused by hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe and PSHED.dll according to BlueScreenView and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Yurisede, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Yurisede Win User

Windows 10 BSOD - Dump files and msinfo included

I have been recently experiencing Windows 10 crashes, which have been caused by hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe and PSHED.dll according to BlueScreenView and WhoCrashed. As these don't give that much info afterall and I don't have the neccesary sdk's to analyze the dump files myself thoroughly I thought I could receive help here. Can somebody pinpoint a cause for the crashes from these?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bPJXXsOhM9sxGjz3NnsGo8vmV_vRtuVG

:)

Yurisede, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    BSOD Dump File Analysis

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the dump file. While we are checking the information you've shared, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to
    Troubleshoot blue screen.

Please let us know the result after following the steps.

Ryan Fra, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Windows 10 BSOD - Dump files and msinfo included

BSOD "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" DMP Files & MSinfo Need Assistance

There were two BSOD mini dump files submitted which displayed misbehaving software drivers.

Perform the following steps:

1) Uninstall Kaspersky AV using the applicable uninstall tool:

Removal tool for Kaspersky Lab applications (kavremover)

2) Uninstall Malwarebytes using the applicable uninstall tool:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam-clean.exe

3) Make sure that Windows defender is on

4) Evaluate the computer for one week for stability. If there are any new bsod then post new dump files. If there are no new bsod then that will complete the troubleshooting.

5) If there are no new BSOD after one week of stability then reinstall Kaspersky and observe for stability. If there are no BSOD for two days then reinstall Malwarebytes.

questions_, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD - Dump files and msinfo included

1. Windows 10 BSOD - Dump files and msinfo included - Similar Threads - BSOD Dump files

2. BSOD Issues, Dump Files included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Issues, Dump Files included: Hi, I've been experiencing BSOD/crashes without BSOD this past week. I have tried numerous things to fix it, but nothing has worked.Tried DISM restore, SFC, Memtest86, Windows Memory Diagnostic - all came back with no issues or in SFC case "fixed corrupted files", but then...
  3. BSOD Issues, Dump Files included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Issues, Dump Files included: Hi, I've been experiencing BSOD/crashes without BSOD this past week. I have tried numerous things to fix it, but nothing has worked.Tried DISM restore, SFC, Memtest86, Windows Memory Diagnostic - all came back with no issues or in SFC case "fixed corrupted files", but then...
  4. BSOD Help dump files included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Help dump files included: So a while ago my pc experienced a blue screen of death which mentioned System Service Exception error. I have no idea what that means which is why Im posting this over here and hoping that I get some answers. The required files memory.dmp minidump.dmp systeminformation.txt...
  5. BSOD Help dump files included

BSOD Help dump files included: So a while ago my pc experienced a blue screen of death which mentioned System Service Exception error. I have no idea what that means which is why Im posting this over here and hoping that I get some answers. The required files memory.dmp minidump.dmp systeminformation.txt...
  6. BSOD Help dump files included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD - please help - included dump file

BSOD - please help - included dump file: hello. recently i've started having bsod's with error messages like: INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. i've done sfc about 2-3 times now and it still happens. i've done ddu and fresh install of the newest graphics card...
  8. BSOD - please help - included dump file

BSOD - please help - included dump file: hello. recently i've started having bsod's with error messages like: INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. i've done sfc about 2-3 times now and it still happens. i've done ddu and fresh install of the newest graphics card...
  9. Please analyze: memory dump and msinfo file

Please analyze: memory dump and msinfo file: I'm getting a blue screen of death the last few days and read online that I can use this process to help troubleshoot. I'm attaching a memory dump and msinfo file. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ao0gTlaDIeoxEHj7UeOJFmx0c-hsjG9v/view?usp=sharing...
  10. BSOD issues - Minidump and msinfo files included

BSOD issues - Minidump and msinfo files included: I'm running into BSOD issues which most frequently happens after waking the computer up after its been sleeping for like 1-2 hours. Occasionally it happens when using the computer normally. I've ran memtest without any hardware issues identified, I've updated my video card...