Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD Errors, brand new computer.

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD Errors, brand new computer. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recent built my first new computer, and since day 1 I've been getting BSOD's. and personally im not entirely sure what the problem is. If anyone here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TommyRoark, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Windows 10 BSOD Errors, brand new computer.

I recent built my first new computer, and since day 1 I've been getting BSOD's. and personally im not entirely sure what the problem is. If anyone here could help me out i'd appreciate it. This has been plagueing me since december, When I run a game it's fine, but randomally when no game is running it just crashes. I'm running out of ideas and options here

Dump logs here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av5kJaPJTGZ0s2kEcz5X05Xm38Er?e=HAWUjd

Specs here: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/VdVHVmZdxZJr40lzoM5uyhR

Last 6 recent logs for this month are in the dump logs. Most of them are service exception, apc index mismatch errors.

On Mon 2/15/2021 3:34:18 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\021521-8906-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F5A80
    Bugcheck code: 0x3B 0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF8056BA40D8A, 0xFFFFFB058B630ED0, 0x0
    Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Wed 2/3/2021 8:45:59 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\020321-10156-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F5780
    Bugcheck code: 0x1 0x7FF85D58C034, 0x1, 0x0, 0xFFFFC68C48230B80
    Error: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that there has been a mismatch in the APC state index.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

:)

TommyRoark, Feb 15, 2021

2. Brand new PC BSoD

Hi,

Corrupted drivers and system files are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We'd like to get additional information to help resolve the issue. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• What is the stop error code showing on the screen whenever you experience BSoD? (e.g.: 0x0000000A, 0x0000003B, and 0x000000EF)
    • Did you installed any third-party applications on your new computer before the issue started?
    • Is there a specific action you're doing on the computer that triggers BSoD?
    In the meantime, we suggest performing the possible solutions in this
    article
    to help resolve blue screen errors.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Feb 15, 2021
  3. HELP ! BSOD with brand new computer.

Hi,

I just bought a brand new computer running with Windows 10.

When I first turned it on, I had a BSOD within 1min. I had to do a "hard" restart because it crashed again when it restarted.

While I was doing the initial configuration, it may have crashed 3 times more. Then, I started to install the usual software (Office, Adobe, Anti-virus...) and it crashed again at least twice.

I did all the steps that are listed here.

Below is the OneDrive link to the zipped folder:

Files_dmp.zip

There should be the last three .dmp file, the system info and the computer specification.

If you need any other information, please let me know.

Thank you for your help !

Alix Lachaud, Feb 15, 2021
  4. Windows 10 BSOD Errors, brand new computer.

BSOD on new computer while gaming

I just got a new computer about a month ago. Everything is new and I get BSOD (windows 10) while gaming mostly although it sometimes happens while I'm just using the computer. Sometimes the computer doesn't BSOD and just gives me a Access Violation Error. Not sure if related.

Here is the link to download output files from the V2 script.

Dropbox - windows crash - Simplify your life

Any help is appreciated

Steps I have taken:
    • Updated all drivers and bios to latest versions
    • Checked ram with windows memory test to see if ram is faulty. (A stick was and it was removed waiting for replacement)
    • Clean Installed Windows after finding faulty ram
    • I had 2 x 2080Ti installed, I removed one, tested and then swapped cards; issue still exist

MarvIchiban, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD Errors, brand new computer.

1. Windows 10 BSOD Errors, brand new computer. - Similar Threads - BSOD Errors brand

2. BSOD errors W11 brand new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD errors W11 brand new PC: I got my new pc up and running yesterday 8 March 23 and since then i have gotten over a dozen different blue screen error codes, for basically everything. this is a brand new, fresh install of Windows 11 on a freshly assembled windows 11 compatible pc.Errors...
  3. BSOD errors W11 brand new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD errors W11 brand new PC: I got my new pc up and running yesterday 8 March 23 and since then i have gotten over a dozen different blue screen error codes, for basically everything. this is a brand new, fresh install of Windows 11 on a freshly assembled windows 11 compatible pc.Errors...
  4. BSOD with this error almost brand new machine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with this error almost brand new machine: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  5. BSODs on a brand new windows install

BSODs on a brand new windows install: Heyo, been helping with a computer for some time now. Last SSD crashed a week ago and we got another one but the computer has a unique set up for the SSD: the Bios is set to IDE (and I can see the hard drive is set to IDE in device manager) but the partition is GPT and it...
  6. BSOD errors one brand new computer - one week old

BSOD errors one brand new computer - one week old: I have a brand new ASUS computer windows 10 and have Malwarebtyes premium and AVG Internet Security on it. When I tried to first install AVG it did not work. So, I ran the first week with Malwarebytes and Windows Defender on. No problems. I then got AVG cleaner,...
  7. Brand new computer BSOD during games.

Brand new computer BSOD during games.: I am attempting to help a friend of mine troubleshoot her brand new computer that is experiencing BSOD during PUBG and some other general sluggish performance. I have already removed bloatware and am doing a fresh installation of the graphics drivers as well. From what I...
  8. Brand new computer Brand New Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brand new computer Brand New Updates: computer was bought friday by my wife it worked AWESOME!!! did some form of update sunday night while we were sleeping computer has not worked right since it randomly crashes with a new reason each time and this happened after a microsoft update and even the store the...
  9. Brand new Computer BSoD Help

Brand new Computer BSoD Help: I had a brick and mortar boutique help me spec out and build a computer, I picked it up yesterday and it wasn't until later at night when it began Blue Screening when playing some games, particularly Blade and Soul. Of course the boutique is closed on Sundays and I'm trying...
  10. Multiple BSOD Errors - Brand New Computer (2 Days)

Multiple BSOD Errors - Brand New Computer (2 Days): I recently just purchased a brand-new gaming computer. I received the computer December 15, 2017 and since then (2 days) I've been plagued with multiple BSOD error codes. The 2 most frequent error codes that I get are "BAD_POOL_HEADER" and "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT". I don’t have...