Windows 10: Windows 10 bsod errors coming up frequently

Discus and support Windows 10 bsod errors coming up frequently in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi guys....i recently (about 5 months ago) bought a new pc... just a few days ago, i dont know why but the pc felt very choppy so i decided to give it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by twis2k, Dec 29, 2016.

1. twis2k Win User

Windows 10 bsod errors coming up frequently

hi guys....i recently (about 5 months ago) bought a new pc... just a few days ago, i dont know why but the pc felt very choppy so i decided to give it a clean intsall... SInce 5 days ago when i intsalled win 10 ver 1511, many bsod have come.... my windows updates never complete and errors came while doing anything(gaming, vid editing and general browsing) so i thought the problem is not a short termed one and i again reinstalled windows .... but still the problem persisited.... i also downloaded some games from steam and one of them being rise of the tomb raider... i had to install it for about 5 times after which i gave up since there was always 1 or 2 missing files... i am trying to fix the errors for 5 days and nothing happened .. luckily i ended up here... and here is the thing presently...the last bsod was a memory_management one after which came page fault in non paged area... please guide me guys... this error has never ever happened before and is only coming now.. please help me guys please.........*Sad*Sad*Sad*Sad the files are linked as instructed

:)

twis2k, Dec 29, 2016

2. Blue Screen Error 0x3b SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Getting repeated BSODs on Windows 10, error messages are frequently different but most frequent one is SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, also had CACHE_MANAGER BSDO.

Running Windows 10 1607 with all the patches installed. All drivers are up to date per manufacturer website.

Minidump

Lorry Craig, Dec 29, 2016
  3. SiraMS Win User
    Frequent BSODs, looking for help.

Hi, my Windows 10 Pro computer is having frequent BSODs. Most frequent errors are "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT", "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE" and "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" among the others.

Before formatting and brutalizing my C: drive I wanted to come here, hoping for some help from you guys!

Here is the only Minidump file I have, relative to the latest crash on my machine: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av_ndnSJ8YOEgSDlZL2pizLMeUY3

Thank you in advance for the help!

SiraMS, Dec 29, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Thema:

1. Windows 10 bsod errors coming up frequently - Similar Threads - bsod errors coming

2. Windows 10 pro BSOD error frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro BSOD error frequently: I have recently upgraded my PC's having CPU IntelR CoreTM i3-4005U CPU @ 1.70GHz memory by installing 256 GB SSD by moment semiconductor and also upgraded Ram from 4GB to 8 GB. Then I installed windows 10 pro. Now my PC gives me BSOD error frequently .i.e. once in an hour or...
  3. Windows 10 pro BSOD error frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pro BSOD error frequently: I have recently upgraded my PC's having CPU IntelR CoreTM i3-4005U CPU @ 1.70GHz memory by installing 256 GB SSD by moment semiconductor and also upgraded Ram from 4GB to 8 GB. Then I installed windows 10 pro. Now my PC gives me BSOD error frequently .i.e. once in an hour or...
  4. Windows 10 pro BSOD error frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Frequent BSOD Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD Errors: Hello,I am kind of at my wits end at this point. I have had frequent, seemingly random, blue screen of death crashes on my PC for months now. Sometimes they only happen from time to time, and at other times--like today--I may get half a dozen or more blue screens. There does...
  6. Frequent BSOD Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD Errors: Hello,I am kind of at my wits end at this point. I have had frequent, seemingly random, blue screen of death crashes on my PC for months now. Sometimes they only happen from time to time, and at other times--like today--I may get half a dozen or more blue screens. There does...
  7. Frequent BSOD Errors

8. zxc\ty,.\2. Frequently comes up

zxc\ty,.\2. Frequently comes up: Recently in my HP EliteBook 8460p there are two issues which are frequently recurring:-1.When I try to type anything anywhere, Auto typing of these letters "zxc\ty,.\" appears frequently2. Volume muting when I press z and it turns on num lock3. When I press A it types ""asd"...
  9. Frequent BSOD errors

Frequent BSOD errors: I've been frequently having daily BSODs for the past few months and I finally got around to searching for a solution or a way to figure out the cause of the problem. I ran memtest off a usb stick and it came up with 0 errors, so I'm sure it's not the ram at the very least....
  10. Frequent BSOD errors

Frequent BSOD errors: I keep getting bluescreen errors, the PC is fairly new and i have tried updating all my drivers i think not sure how to post dump file but think that's meant to be useful? if anyone can help, thanks :...