Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD Errors + Minidumps provided

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD Errors + Minidumps provided in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been plagued with system service exceptions often, IRQL not less than equal less often, page fault in nonpaged errors less often,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kevin_148, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Kevin_148 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD Errors + Minidumps provided

I have been plagued with system service exceptions often, IRQL not less than equal less often, page fault in nonpaged errors less often, Registry_filter_driver_except I think this has happened once. Also notably on google chrome I have been getting repeat status access violations. This has happened throughout a clean install of windows and the past few months, and I feel like it just has to be a storage/memory memory has been reseated problem, or my graphics card gtx 1070 dying since it's probably 5 years old. I seem to average one BSOD everyday, sometimes two. I am on windows vers

:)

Kevin_148, Sep 21, 2022

2. Flickering screen at startup, crashes, and BSOD after instaling new GPU

Here are some that are close to the BSOD crash time but i dont think they have to do anything with the BSOD.

nootshack1312, Sep 21, 2022
  3. Kursah Win User
    BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Sep 21, 2022
  4. philc43 Win User

BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

Hello and welcome to TenForums Windows 10 BSOD Errors + Minidumps provided :)

The log files that you provided only show one crash dump file so there is not a lot of information to go on. Furthermore the bugcheck code is not one I have ever seen before!

The stack recorded in the dump includes some references to storage and the analysis suggests memory corruption and so with nothing else to go on I would suggest that you do a check on the hard disk and RAM. This maybe the same as you have already run but it would be good to see the results.

Try CHKDSK
    using option 3
    Then

Diagnostics Test [/i] HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Similarly with a memory test it would be good to post the results after you have run memtest86+ for a minimum of 8 passes

You indicated that many more crashes have occurred, however, they are not being recorded. Please make sure that your system is setup to record crash dump files: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

If the BSOD errors are all different it does tend to suggest a hardware problem. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

philc43, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10 BSOD Errors + Minidumps provided - Similar Threads - BSOD Errors Minidumps

2. Windows 10 BSOD Minidumps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD Minidumps: Hi all, just trying to figure out some last problems with my Windows 10. Completed a repair upgrade but some BSODS with new error messages are showing up. If anyone could help me identify the cause, it would be great. Thank you!newminidumps1242023...
  3. Windows 10 BSOD Minidumps Provided

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD Minidumps Provided: Hi, previously made a post about BSOD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-bsod-errors-minidumps-provided/d7ed6f8c-e7c6-4bd1-8bf3-499249c886ab but once problems are springing up.Minidumps: minidumps 11 06 2022...
  4. Windows 10 BSOD Minidumps Provided

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 BSOD Minidumps Provided: Hi, previously made a post about BSOD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-bsod-errors-minidumps-provided/d7ed6f8c-e7c6-4bd1-8bf3-499249c886ab but once problems are springing up.Minidumps: minidumps 11 06 2022...
  5. Windows 10 BSOD Minidumps Provided

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows 10 BSOD Errors + Minidumps provided

Windows 10 BSOD Errors + Minidumps provided: I have been plagued with system service exceptions often, IRQL not less than equal less often, page fault in nonpaged errors less often, Registry_filter_driver_except I think this has happened once. Also notably on google chrome I have been getting repeat status access...
  7. Windows 10 BSOD Errors + Minidumps provided

Windows 10 BSOD Errors + Minidumps provided: I have been plagued with system service exceptions often, IRQL not less than equal less often, page fault in nonpaged errors less often, Registry_filter_driver_except I think this has happened once. Also notably on google chrome I have been getting repeat status access...
  8. BSOD Crashes Windows 11 minidumps provided

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crashes Windows 11 minidumps provided: Hello there!I have been having a series of BSOD crashes ever since I switched GPU I can't figure out how to fix.Description of issueWhen playing games i experience crashes to desktop and crashes to BSOD.No issues using non game applications so far e.g. chromeContext: I had...
  9. BSOD Crashes Windows 11 minidumps provided

BSOD Crashes Windows 11 minidumps provided: Hello there!I have been having a series of BSOD crashes ever since I switched GPU I can't figure out how to fix.Description of issueWhen playing games i experience crashes to desktop and crashes to BSOD.No issues using non game applications so far e.g. chromeContext: I had...
  10. BSOD on shutdown: "VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL"; minidump provided

BSOD on shutdown: "VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL"; minidump provided: Hi there, I would appreciate it if anyone could help me figure out which program might have caused my laptop to blue screen upon shutdown. I had been playing Halo MCC via Steam earlier the night it happened, and had also opened Battlefront 2 via Epic Games and Origin at one...