Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 BSOD ERRORS.Please analyze

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 BSOD ERRORS.Please analyze in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Team, I am using windows 10 after updating to windows version 2004os build 19041.630.I am getting frequently BSOD Errors. kindly analyse the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by P Naveen kumar, Dec 1, 2020.

1. WINDOWS 10 BSOD ERRORS.Please analyze

Hi Team,

I am using windows 10 after updating to windows version 2004os build 19041.630.I am getting frequently BSOD Errors.

kindly analyse the issue. I am attaching the dumps and system info. I have analysed but not able to understand why frequently it is occurring.

please find the link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vDzPD8xJQexu9_22k4lft_6Jrj73QA3W?usp=sharing

Kindly do the needful.

Thanks & Regards,

Naveen

:)

P Naveen kumar, Dec 1, 2020
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Please Help analyze MiniDump Files (included)/BSODs/ ntoskrnl.exe/

Hi,

In most cases, this problem is caused by corrupted system files. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Was there an error code displayed when experiencing the blue screen error?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    to help fix the blue screen error. We also recommend posting on
    TechNet forum to analyze the dump files.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Dec 1, 2020
  4. zinou Win User

WINDOWS 10 BSOD ERRORS.Please analyze

Windows Performance Analyzer error

I would suggest to give it a try with the generalprofile only, don't add the CPU profile as the events captured with the cpu profile enabled are already included in the generalprofile.

WINDOWS 10 BSOD ERRORS.Please analyze [​IMG]

zinou, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 BSOD ERRORS.Please analyze

1. WINDOWS 10 BSOD ERRORS.Please analyze - Similar Threads - BSOD ERRORS Please

2. Please analyze minidump file for cause of BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please analyze minidump file for cause of BSOD: Here is the result of opening the minidump file in the debugger. Can you determine the cause of the bsod? Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.755 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  3. Please analyze minidump file for cause of BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please analyze minidump file for cause of BSOD: Here is the result of opening the minidump file in the debugger. Can you determine the cause of the bsod? Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.755 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  4. BSOD analyze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD analyze: Hello Community, I have a computer where the BSOD occurs constantly, I have fetched the Memory.dmp and made it available here as a download link. Could you please analyse it and tell me what exactly is causing the error? I have the windbg tool myself but I don't know how to...
  5. BSOD analyze

BSOD analyze: Hello Community, I have a computer where the BSOD occurs constantly, I have fetched the Memory.dmp and made it available here as a download link. Could you please analyse it and tell me what exactly is causing the error? I have the windbg tool myself but I don't know how to...
  6. BSOD analyze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSODs Windbg analyze please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs Windbg analyze please: I've been getting crashes every once in awhile. Although it's not frequent as what I've seen before, im still worried. Thanks in advance!Here is windbgAll ntroskrnl.exe and ntkrnlmp.exe bsodsKMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the exception...
  8. BSODs Windbg analyze please

BSODs Windbg analyze please: I've been getting crashes every once in awhile. Although it's not frequent as what I've seen before, im still worried. Thanks in advance!Here is windbgAll ntroskrnl.exe and ntkrnlmp.exe bsodsKMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the exception...
  9. BSOD Memory Management Windows 10 Help With Analyzing minidump please.

BSOD Memory Management Windows 10 Help With Analyzing minidump please.: Hello, Recently my computer has started to crash and show bsod memory management code. I ran 2 pass of memtest86 on ram. I checked and scaned hard drive disk with windows tools. I checked ssd disk with kingston software. I clean installed my motherboard's graphics card...
  10. Analyze BSOD

Analyze BSOD: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ain92ehWs7dKrEhRF-NLbkMtelwd?e=Zr6dvh Can anybody give me some details? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/analyze-bsod/8ad4829e-911b-4983-bfe5-eea32b2e76e7