Windows 10: Windows 10 - BSOD Errors

Discus and support Windows 10 - BSOD Errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I asked yesterday for help regarding a lot of issues with the BSOD. Someone told me it was because a driver of the dualshock 3 according to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ReneAlvarenga, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Windows 10 - BSOD Errors

Hi! I asked yesterday for help regarding a lot of issues with the BSOD. Someone told me it was because a driver of the dualshock 3 according to the dump files and verifier tester, I deleted the driver but the thing is I still had another 2 BSOD yesterday after that and today I had another 2 just from booting my PC. I'm going insane can someone please help me? I don't know if it's the drivers, the hard drive, the RAM or just the windows files. I've run every one of those tests and everything passed without errors.

Yesterday I had 2 BSOD saying: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Today another SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and one saying error code: 0xc0000221 File: \windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

Minidump files after today's boot:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/godlyvbkrg9mgog/Minidump%2019-01.rar?dl=0

All of this issues started happening after the October Update that came with DXR and all that.

Any help will be appreciated, it's happening more often and sometimes while I'm in the middle of my work.

:)

ReneAlvarenga, Jan 19, 2019
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jan 19, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Windows 10 - BSOD Errors

Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - BSOD Errors

1. Windows 10 - BSOD Errors - Similar Threads - BSOD Errors

2. Having a BSOD error on my AMD laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having a BSOD error on my AMD laptop.: Hi, I've been having the THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER Error lately. Almost every time when i'm using Prime Video or Netflix. Here is a link to my dump files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1powNaYMmT8r5zdiuL6-E7CkYqbMnvW5R?usp=sharing...
  3. BSOD Dell Laptop Error 0x00000051

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD Dell Laptop Error 0x00000051: I just got a BSOD error on my Dell laptop, I think my first one after more than a year since buying it, after waking my computer from sleep mode and trying to open 3 excel spreadsheets at once. After the laptop restarted everything seemed to be working fine, but I'm not sure...
  4. Multiple BSOD errors. I cannot find out what is causing the issue.

Multiple BSOD errors. I cannot find out what is causing the issue.: First of all, these are the BSOD related errors I've been getting. ------------------------------------------- system_thread_exception_not_handled ntoskrnl.exe irql not less or equal nvlddmkm.sys stop code memory management ntfs.sys failed attempted execute of no execute...
  5. is restoro safe to i make an attempt to fix my windows 10 pro bsod errors

is restoro safe to i make an attempt to fix my windows 10 pro bsod errors: really i got so many errors of blue screen die like critical process die or apc indexmismach or ... i have currently updated all my drivers and sure about them and i have tried so many commands in command promp even i tried safe mode but nothing worked i just figured out that...
  6. Getting a BSOD error on a 2 week old desktop WinDBG suggests something wrong with rtwlanu.sys

Getting a BSOD error on a 2 week old desktop WinDBG suggests something wrong with rtwlanu.sys: My 2-week old desktop showed me a BSOD error today while I was browsing the web. Happened 2 times in quick succession. Ran the minidump file on WinDBG and it spat out rtwlanu.sys What should be my next step? Is this surely the fault of the network driver or can it...
  7. BSOD Error Windows 10: The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0xfffff00466d4ff50,...

BSOD Error Windows 10: The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0xfffff00466d4ff50,...: I went to the Event Viewer to check the bugcodes and this is what I got. The computer reseted after bug check. The bug check was: 0x000000d1 0xfffff00466d4ff50, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80466cfe4da. Se guardó un volcado en: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP....
  8. Continuous BSOD errors with various Stop Codes

Continuous BSOD errors with various Stop Codes: Hi, I have been having BSOD for couple of months now but it has got more frequent. I got BSOD today twice in 10 minutes. - Link to 1st BSOD today: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArU5xwPk5EFTgP8M5FPgxgth4c2G4Q?e=3zFl05 - Link to 2nd BSOD today:...
  9. BSOD Error

BSOD Error: 112720-5640-01.dmp 11/27/2020 9:01:42 PM cause:rtwlanu_oldIC.sys rtwlanu_oldIC.sys+21d57f x64 ntoskrnl.exe+3f5210 C:\Windows\Minidump\112720-5640-01.dmp4 15 19041 1,137,180 11/27/2020 9:08:31 PM...
  10. Getting video scheduler internal error BSOD constantly no matter what I try

Getting video scheduler internal error BSOD constantly no matter what I try: Hello, I'm experiencing video scheduler internal error BSOD constantly when I'm on videocall, when my browser freezes, when opening photoshop, when playing League Of Legends. Some weeks ago I try uninstalling and reinstalling all my drivers but didn't help, also reinstalling...