Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD every 4-days on average

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD every 4-days on average in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HP Pavilion - 15-cc563st experienced another BSOD. I've run sfc /scannow, A couple different memory tests. Tested Processor. Reinstalled Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CharlesDent;P, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 BSOD every 4-days on average

HP Pavilion - 15-cc563st experienced another BSOD. I've run sfc /scannow, A couple different memory tests. Tested Processor. Reinstalled Windows 10 clean onto a new hard drive. Initially the BSOD occurred every day before clean reinstalling Windows 10. This time was stable for three days then I launched Office programs, chrome, Adobe and let them run 24/7 for three days and finally another BSOD.

:)

CharlesDent;P, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD every 4-days on average

Delta6326, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD every 4-days on average

1. Windows 10 BSOD every 4-days on average - Similar Threads - BSOD every days

2. 4 BSOD in a day Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4 BSOD in a day Windows 11: Hi, today I had 4 random BSOD in a day. Clearly something is wrong. I would like some help identifying if it's a driver or hardware problem.Here's a rar with the 4 dumps.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar4K1JJSZgwdxilHLe-o6j7y32zW?e=I1r4vqThanks for the help...
  3. 4 BSOD in a day Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    4 BSOD in a day Windows 11: Hi, today I had 4 random BSOD in a day. Clearly something is wrong. I would like some help identifying if it's a driver or hardware problem.Here's a rar with the 4 dumps.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar4K1JJSZgwdxilHLe-o6j7y32zW?e=I1r4vqThanks for the help...
  4. Constant BSODs averaging up to 4 per day. IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_EQUAL, Kmode exception not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs averaging up to 4 per day. IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_EQUAL, Kmode exception not...: I have a Lenovo Legion laptop and few minutes after startup, while in use, or idle. No matter what the status is, crashing finds a way to happen. All of the BSOD error codes are IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_EQUAL, Kmode exception not handled, exception on invalid stack, hypervisor...
  5. Constant BSODs averaging up to 4 per day. IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_EQUAL, Kmode exception not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSODs averaging up to 4 per day. IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_EQUAL, Kmode exception not...: I have a Lenovo Legion laptop and few minutes after startup, while in use, or idle. No matter what the status is, crashing finds a way to happen. All of the BSOD error codes are IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_EQUAL, Kmode exception not handled, exception on invalid stack, hypervisor...
  6. Windows BSOD every day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows BSOD every day: I get a windows BSOD almost daily now. It happens once and then the pc works fine for the rest of the day. I've already done sfc scans and memtests, nothing seems to be wrong and i dont know how to fix this. Here is the most recent crash...
  7. BSOD Every Day

BSOD Every Day: I've been getting blue screen of death errors every day for months and it has only gotten worse. I am at the point where I'm getting blue screens at least 10-20 times a day. It is never the same error twice in a row but here are the usual suspects: CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED...
  8. BSOD Every Day

BSOD Every Day: Hello, I am getting daily BSODs and computer freezes. Attached is my V2 Collector Log. I am using Windows 10. Please let me know if you need any other information. Thank you for your help! 161097
  9. BSOD every day.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD every day.: For the last 3 weeks or so i've been getting this BSOD every day, "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" coming from "netwbw02.sys" driver at seemingly random hours, i have tried everything i can, ran every clean and repair command, updated every driver i could, checked windows...
  10. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - BSOD's every 3-4 days.

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - BSOD's every 3-4 days.: Hello everyone! So since the past month my PC has been freezing and eventually gives a BSOD with the error "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION".Now I've tried google and tried various fixes like disabling Fast Startup etc and would like to know what's the issue before replacing...