Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD every 4-days on average

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD every 4-days on average in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HP Pavilion - 15-cc563st experienced another BSOD. I've run sfc /scannow, A couple different memory tests. Tested Processor. Reinstalled Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CharlesDent;P, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 BSOD every 4-days on average

HP Pavilion - 15-cc563st experienced another BSOD. I've run sfc /scannow, A couple different memory tests. Tested Processor. Reinstalled Windows 10 clean onto a new hard drive. Initially the BSOD occurred every day before clean reinstalling Windows 10. This time was stable for three days then I launched Office programs, chrome, Adobe and let them run 24/7 for three days and finally another BSOD.

:)

CharlesDent;P, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD every 4-days on average

Delta6326, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD every 4-days on average

1. Windows 10 BSOD every 4-days on average - Similar Threads - BSOD every days

2. Windows 10 different BSODs every day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 different BSODs every day: Hi, I'm running a new PC from October/November 2018 and I keep getting blue screens throughout the day during random moments, or the PC will freeze and need a restart. I don't know what information I need to provide so here's what I can think of: AMD Ryzen processor (5...
  3. BSOD every day, sometimes multiple times a day.

BSOD every day, sometimes multiple times a day.: Hello, im getting BSOD every day for a long period of time. im getting tired of all this can someone please help me, thanks, Baran 76267
  4. Various BSODs every few days

Various BSODs every few days: Hello I have been getting random BSODs for the past couple weeks, been trying to figure it out on my own but I feel like it is time to ask for some help. Recently the BSOD had the error message KERNAL_SECURITY-CHECK-FAILURE. I rebooted with Driver Verifier and got the...
  5. BSOD every other day

BSOD every other day: Since I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 I get the BSOD every other day. I have updated all drivers and recently installed a new video card because I thought that was the problem. My system is a windows 32-bit, Intel core duo E6750 @ 2.66 ghz, 4.0 GB ram, nvidia geforce...
  6. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - BSOD's every 3-4 days.

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - BSOD's every 3-4 days.: Hello everyone! So since the past month my PC has been freezing and eventually gives a BSOD with the error "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION".Now I've tried google and tried various fixes like disabling Fast Startup etc and would like to know what's the issue before replacing...
  7. BSOD every couple days, windows 10

BSOD every couple days, windows 10: Attachment 61940 not sure what is causing it and happens every few days. states KERNEL security check failure. please help. thank you i am running a dell inspiron laptop 7000 series 39399
  8. BSOD - various types, every 3-4 days, ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD - various types, every 3-4 days, ntoskrnl.exe: Hi, I've been plagued by random BSoD for years. Tried everything from googling, BIOS updates (have the latest), frequent driver updates and rollbacks to identify the problematic one, driververifier, memtest for RAM sticks (RAM works fine), you name it. Clean installed...
  9. BSOD Every day or so

BSOD Every day or so: The system has been experiencing BSODs ever since upgrading to windows 10. No BSOD for 3+ months prior to upgrading (windows 7). The windows 10 install is a fresh clean install not an upgrade from windows 7. I have run sfc /scannow which did repair some files but two...
  10. ntoskrnl.exe BSOD 4-5 a day

ntoskrnl.exe BSOD 4-5 a day: Hello, I've been getting around 5 daily BSOD's, ranging from PAGE_FAULT_IN NONPAGED_AREAS, to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and the most recent/common of DRIVER_CORRUPT_EXPOOL. I know my way around troubleshooting the more common problems, but this is quite out of my depth and I...