Windows 10: Windows 10 bsod FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x7f_8_A7000!unknown_function

Discus and support Windows 10 bsod FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x7f_8_A7000!unknown_function in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good afternoon. :I'm new to this, so I'm not really sure what information I should include.I recently started receiving a Kernel Trap Mode bsod... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sumtingWonghere, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Windows 10 bsod FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x7f_8_A7000!unknown_function

Good afternoon. :I'm new to this, so I'm not really sure what information I should include.I recently started receiving a Kernel Trap Mode bsod wdf01000I purchased memtest64 pro thinking that I may have a bad stick of memory, but that was not the case. I then reluctantly decided to backup all my important files and install a fresh copy of windows 10. I had hoped this would solve the problem, but no joy. A day after reinstalling Windows 10, the latest motherboard and video card drivers and software, I started receiving the same bsod.Honestly, I’m thinking it’s either related to my huion

:)

sumtingWonghere, Jul 26, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 26, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 26, 2021
  4. Windows 10 bsod FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x7f_8_A7000!unknown_function

BSOD DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION faulty wireless usb adapter? (minidump files)

Hello All! =)

Some news about my problem.

I switch off all energy-saving options - do nonhing.

Remove Samsung NVMe Driver and switch to Microsoft NVMe - it change BSoD error code, but BSoD not dissapear.

Move system to Intel 240, and 970Evo Plus - still connected to system, for files, no load.

After that i have more than 48 hours uptime without problems, system stay 4 hours @ OCCT - it's rock stable.

May be i am have problem with complex compatible Windows 1909 with 970 Evo Plus at X570, but i switched 970 from Ryzen PCI-e to X570 PCI-e lines, and problem stay in.

I put torrent files to 970Evo and after 20-30 hours get BSOD again:

[cut]

MODULE_NAME: secnvme

IMAGE_NAME: secnvme.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 5e26925a

STACK_COMMAND: .thread ; .cxr ; kb

[cut]

BUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 14582

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x133_DPC_secnvme!unknown_function

BUCKET_ID: 0x133_DPC_secnvme!unknown_function

PRIMARY_PROBLEM_CLASS: 0x133_DPC_secnvme!unknown_function

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x133_DPC_secnvme!unknown_function

BUCKET_ID: 0x133_DPC_secnvme!unknown_function

PRIMARY_PROBLEM_CLASS: 0x133_DPC_secnvme!unknown_function

[cut]

FAILURE_ID_HASH_STRING: km:0x133_dpc_secnvme!unknown_function

FAILURE_ID_HASH: {d403f17a-6076-e4cd-a46b-99933ed9e2f1}

Then I took the disk to the service center. They checked it and said it was working. I did not agree with this and insisted on re-checking the quality, then they recognized it as defective and replaced it with a new one. I spent about 3 weeks on visits to
    the service center and waiting, so I didn't update the response for so long.

Anton Peregudov, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 bsod FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x7f_8_A7000!unknown_function

1. Windows 10 bsod FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x7f_8_A7000!unknown_function - Similar Threads - bsod FAILURE_BUCKET_ID 0x7f_8_A7000

2. How to fix AV_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_rcbottom!unknown_function BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix AV_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_rcbottom!unknown_function BSOD: whenever I play a game my pc crashes with the BSOD Driver_Irql_Not_Less_Or_Equal and when i look at the crash dump it shows AV_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_rcbottom!unknown_function as the failure id. here is the crash dump. please help me fix this.DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An...
  3. How to fix AV_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_rcbottom!unknown_function BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix AV_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_rcbottom!unknown_function BSOD: whenever I play a game my pc crashes with the BSOD Driver_Irql_Not_Less_Or_Equal and when i look at the crash dump it shows AV_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_rcbottom!unknown_function as the failure id. here is the crash dump. please help me fix this.DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An...
  4. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x139_3_CORRUPT_LIST_ENTRY_nt!KiFastFailDispatch and FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x139_3_CORRUPT_LIST_ENTRY_nt!KiFastFailDispatch and FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...: I have a laptop that will randomly crash, I tried using the verifier to narrow down the problems but so far I only saw one failure message and it was "EMP VHID.sys"Here is a link to a .zip of all the...
  5. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x139_3_CORRUPT_LIST_ENTRY_nt!KiFastFailDispatch and FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x139_3_CORRUPT_LIST_ENTRY_nt!KiFastFailDispatch and FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...: I have a laptop that will randomly crash, I tried using the verifier to narrow down the problems but so far I only saw one failure message and it was "EMP VHID.sys"Here is a link to a .zip of all the...
  6. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_partmgr!unknown_function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_partmgr!unknown_function: Good day.I'm new to this, so I'm not really sure what information I should include. I am not very good in analyzing dump files. I have a Windows Server 2012 R2, a VMware VM and a client open a ticket what cause why the server went down. I went to log files and found that the...
  7. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_partmgr!unknown_function

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_partmgr!unknown_function: Good day.I'm new to this, so I'm not really sure what information I should include. I am not very good in analyzing dump files. I have a Windows Server 2012 R2, a VMware VM and a client open a ticket what cause why the server went down. I went to log files and found that the...
  8. BSOD AV_FBNetFlt!unknown_function help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD AV_FBNetFlt!unknown_function help!: Hello there. Yesterday while I was playing I got a BSOD to provide more context, chrome and wps office were also opened. It was the first time since I bought my laptop which is 5 months old. I'm worried it could occur again so I checked the details on the event viewer. It...
  9. BSOD AV_FBNetFlt!unknown_function help!

BSOD AV_FBNetFlt!unknown_function help!: Hello there. Yesterday while I was playing I got a BSOD to provide more context, chrome and wps office were also opened. It was the first time since I bought my laptop which is 5 months old. I'm worried it could occur again so I checked the details on the event viewer. It...
  10. BSOD AV_FBNetFlt!unknown_function help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging