Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD few times a day

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD few times a day in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,My Windows 10 computer has been crashing a few times a day. I tried to view the DMP file created during the crash, but I'm not really sure what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KillerLoneWolf, Mar 13, 2022.

1. Windows 10 BSOD few times a day

Hello,My Windows 10 computer has been crashing a few times a day. I tried to view the DMP file created during the crash, but I'm not really sure what to make of it. Can someone please assist me? Thank you ahead of time!Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22000.194 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available.Symbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 12 procs Free

:)

KillerLoneWolf, Mar 13, 2022
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 13, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 13, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD few times a day

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 13, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD few times a day

1. Windows 10 BSOD few times a day - Similar Threads - BSOD few times

2. Windows 10 BSOD few times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD few times a day: Hello,I have tried so many fixes and re-installing and rolling back drivers and every BSOD is a different code. I have a few dump files. Please help anyone.....This all started today and does not make sense. The Latest Dump. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  3. Windows 10 BSOD few times a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 BSOD few times a day: Hello,I have tried so many fixes and re-installing and rolling back drivers and every BSOD is a different code. I have a few dump files. Please help anyone.....This all started today and does not make sense. The Latest Dump. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  4. Windows 10 BSOD few times a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 BSOD few times a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 BSOD few times a day: Hello,My Windows 10 computer has been crashing a few times a day. I tried to view the DMP file created during the crash, but I'm not really sure what to make of it. Can someone please assist me? Thank you ahead of time!Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22000.194...
  6. Windows 10 BSOD few times a day

Windows 10 BSOD few times a day: Hello,My Windows 10 computer has been crashing a few times a day. I tried to view the DMP file created during the crash, but I'm not really sure what to make of it. Can someone please assist me? Thank you ahead of time!Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22000.194...
  7. BSOD happening few times a day

BSOD happening few times a day: Hi everyone, recently i started getting BSOD very frequently. Stop code is almost always different from last one. I followed the guidelines and uploaded last 3 minidumps and MSInfo on OneDrive. Here is the link for that :...
  8. Windows 10 crashes few times a day.

Windows 10 crashes few times a day.: Hello, so I recently bought a new PC, and I'm getting blue screen few times a day. First I thought it was PSU so I replaced it, but the problem is still there and I don't know what to do. I tried googling it but I couldn't find anything on it. Maybe someone of you can help...
  9. Random BSODs - can be a few per day, or a few days between BSODs

Random BSODs - can be a few per day, or a few days between BSODs: Hi, I would really appreciate it if anyone could shed any light on this. The PC was originally Windows 7 and I upgraded to Windows 10 last year. The crashes seem to be random, sometimes when it's sitting idle, sometimes whilst I'm working. I have run METEST86+ for 11...
  10. BSOD Several types and few times in a day

BSOD Several types and few times in a day: Hello, I just bought a custom rig and the BSOD keep popping out every now and then. The BSOD are different every time. Other than that, I noticed that Firefox and Origin program keep crashing as well.... Attached is my dump file for your comment. Thank you very much...